Hello i am a genius i dont usually offer my advices to the likes of you folks...

Hello i am a genius i dont usually offer my advices to the likes of you folks. Ask me a question and i will offer advice to turn your life around. Be warned i value my time and you have 1 shot

Attached: 1546572414566.jpg (1200x1897, 295K)

>me on the left

How do you obtain divine knowledge via the process described by guenon?

Me in the middle with big bouncey succulent momba jombas and theyre ready for milk time

how do I overcome fears of embarrassment?

When did you learn that you were a faggot or did you know from birth?

Attached: lowfive.jpg (1147x750, 657K)

Which is true determinism or free will?

You can learn from some one who has learned by reading a book someone wrote about a book theyve read. If you want such knowlege you need to experience what it is you want to know first hand

You need to face your fears and the anxiety will go away

The feeling of divine knowledge? Like DMT?

What's the best way to stop procrastinating?

Get off Jow Forums and go do your shit faggot

stop rewarding yourself for doing nothing

Why do I ignore and actively avoid women that like me, give me signs they are interested, etc.?

Maybe you dont like them back. Just because someone shows they are interested in you doesnt mean you have to be interested in them. This is normal.

How do I get a bf? :(

Stop being fat

U need to ask the right question. U didnt ask what type of bf. If u want an easy bf who doesnt love u and only wants to fuck then go to your city sex club.

How do I forget her?

Attached: 1545170547875.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Find new obsession

Does free will exist? Is there any proof that it does?

I'm stuck writing my thesis. I'm tired, I feel like if my brain is atrophised and don't give a shit regarding the subject I'm writing on. Also I found out I just want to be /out/ and maybe cut down trees for a living.

How to I get my shit together?

Why do I always end up getting bored/uninterested with my girlfriends?

not op, but maybe try to change some ur workouts at the gym for another kind of workouts ,such as going to the park bars, that fulfill you.

Attached: jealousy.png (403x505, 401K)

I would fuck everyone in this picture

Right on brother fucj them all in the poosy

>advices

Oh user of the Jow Forums, what is your wisdom?

Ur an imbecile

How do I get pic related

Attached: IMG_20190113_222933.jpg (547x1083, 77K)

Exact existence of solution of the navier stokes equation for incompressible fluids or convergence of infinite series of (-1)^k where k--->inf

How do I get a gf? I never really cared about getting one until I ate out with some of my friends recently and the topic came up. Then I figured I'm probably already past some sort of development point and need to do some catching up.

Pedo, there's a small boy in the back

Who?!?!

Face of jealousy on the left.

I’m not the genius but I’ve been wondering the same thing. As far as I can tell it is impossible to determine one way or the other but believing in determinism will only lead to nihilism and believing in free will gives meaning. So I’m going with free will.
Anyways even if there is no free will then it doesn’t really matter because there isn’t anything we can do about it.

>arguing on an anonymous South African Bionicle forum
>person tells me he’s a genius
>no longer qualified to argue against him
FUCK FUCK HOW DO I COMBAT THIS

Attached: 6CE6C224-B313-4321-806D-76FAACB7C581.png (524x601, 243K)

Everyone.

>believing in determinism will only lead to nihilism
not true

>even if there is no free will then it doesn’t really matter because there isn’t anything we can do about it
there you go

C O L O M B I A

Both

OP whats the most efficient way to learn a new language?

Just literally talk to any male.

Get reincarnated as a native speaker of said language.

Attached: 2019-01-14_19.39.37.jpg (403x505, 129K)

what's the best way to get rich quick right now?

I want to start working out badly but theres no Y or gym rly in my town where I live. I've never really worked out much except for in high school when I played some sports so I'm not good at creating a routine and IDK how many reps/what drills to do. Im currently pretty much jsut a skinny bag of bones with a really high metabolism. What can I do at home to start my gains and what kind of routine should I follow until I'm knowlagable enough to progress on my own? Also any extra tips or advice is appreciated from the guru as I can motivate myself somewhat easily I just am lost when it comes down to the time to do something.

>hello I am a genius
Jesus christ even your answers are pathetic.
Stop larping

Which should be my career path?