Why even bother training when muscles cant help you in real life situations?

why even bother training when muscles cant help you in real life situations?

youtube.com/watch?v=JrNGeacJA1Q

Attached: 1547482781069.png (490x640, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oh4tHpUflDA
livestrong.com/article/115885-emotional-side-effects-steroids/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sticc boi aesthetic af

this would never happen in my clinic. You see, I'm a male psychiatric nurse and my $75k starting salary allows me to buy the supplements I need to get big muscles to defuse testy negroes like this.

The most fearless people I know don't have n ounce of muscle on them.
I went up to 107kg and got tested by twinks and hit on by lots of homosexuals so...

Attached: de niro shoes.jpg (2000x1334, 582K)

HE NEEDS SOME MILK

lol the camerawoman going ''sedate the nigger'' with a hard R.

This idiot starts defending himself like ''he was looking at me'' ... what is he expecting to hear yes sir you did good he deserved assault and battery. Fucking retard

They can help you and are always going to give you an advantage, but they don't dictate how you observe and react, only how fast and hard you can make those reactions and decisions.
Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with fighting? Are they all insecure as fuck?

>that female nurse trying to pull the cop off the black dude
holy fuck women are dumb

picking up fights against weak people, typical american behavior

> sedate the nigga

Attached: 2.jpg (390x470, 43K)

Holy fuck that dude got an iron jaw

>Sedate the nigger!
KEEEEK

Attached: heavylaugh.jpg (500x500, 25K)

webm version

Attached: 1547485423791.webm (338x600, 1.96M)

Stick man did well considering how skinny he is.

Why he did that?

black people

Stop asking stupid questions.

Attached: 1428943377999.jpg (534x502, 48K)

black guy wanted to show his dominance

That was the best part. "He was looking at me over there and then again over there". Totally dude, some 5'10 120 lb Asian man looked at you so you proceeded to physically beat him, great defense.

What a fucking moron. I hope he enjoys his 6 month jail sentence, 5 years of probation and felony charge.

When someone approaches you so aggressively you should definitely be on guard. What else could sticc have done to protect himself?

kek
that sick boy thought he had a chance, fucking faggot deserved to get more hits on his faggot ass face
you can even hear that beta incels voice, fucking kek

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with fighting? Are they all insecure as fuck?
yes. everybody here thinks their 2 plate bench makes them into a gorilla. fight threads have been the absolute worst threads on Jow Forums for many years, because nobody here knows what they're talking about.

Shit this was pretty funny, that sticcboi was cocky as shit with that passive aggressive smirk and the running commentary from the woman man I’m screaming right now

>”Sedate the nigger”

Attached: C2511FB5-24AE-4340-A7B3-8D44F4F3E2B5.png (300x250, 35K)

why do niggers do anything? why do dogs or birds or fish do anything?

Around blacks, never

youtube.com/watch?v=oh4tHpUflDA

eaten more shit through out his life

To be fair the stick bloke took a clean right hook to the jaw and didn't even seem that phased.

Chances are the black guy wouldn't have done that if the thin guy hadn't seem like such an easy target. Whether he knew boxing or other stuff chances are he was going to eat that punch because it escalated out of nowhere, he was sat down after all.

maybe start with not raising your hands above your head like a fucking retard

>you see, fighting is all about speed,
>your muscles will only slow you down!

Attached: 1525312315174.png (553x983, 576K)

as opposed to actually trying to fight back and making the black guy even angrier

hey stick matters

Why the fuck was the nurse holding the cop back

Attached: 63414067-person-with-a-concealed-carry-permit-starting-to-draw-his-handgun.jpg (1300x1238, 260K)

Why are black dudes such bitches? How are you so emotional you throw fists with some random guy you don't even fucking know? Honestly how the fuck do you let a stranger get you that upset.

kek

That guy barely hit him (not defending his behavior), and that skinny guy didn't even try to defend himself from it. If the black guy really wanted to, he probably could've really messed up the boy bad considering he just took it without putting up a guard.

You could say that it’s down to estrogen and emotion or he’s just so high test he seen this goofy looking sticcboi and had to establish dominance

Personally I’d go with the latter

WHY ARE NIGGERS SO FUCKING WORTHLESS

animals have poor impulse control

Its not high test to let your emotions get the better of you. That sounds like something a woman would do.

The Jow Forums dude just dominates the nigger.

really could go either way. It's always something I've debated internally. regardless.. around blacks never relax

Negros aren't welcome on this board my friend

>what are you really going to do against a mass monster like me?
>hah! skinny twink!

Attached: Fat-Kid-Rules-the-World_fat.jpg (260x229, 30K)

The asian guy did the right thing, debate me.

He just acepted his fate and hope the other guy wasn't too rough, that's his place and that's your place Jow Forums.

>high test
>literally act like a woman
Hm

why do niggers still think they deserve the same rights as actual human beings

it's called black fragility. but remember, you are never allowed to say that phrase out loud.

Lmao, what a stupid fuck, he will be going to prison for assault without ANY doubt and for what? The asian dude didn't even say a word to him. I really don't get it, why would anyone do that.

yeah I noticed that too, what was her motive

Attached: 1543391323284.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

>The asian guy did the right thing, debate me
He didn't magdump into his skull

>the virgin white woman actively trying to protect the black guy who attacked a man for no reason
vs.
>the chad negress who wants the nigger to be sedated
fuck, i hate white women so much. if only you didn't end up fucking your kids over by banging a non-white. if only

Attached: 45676545678.jpg (1251x704, 135K)

he was a good boy dindu nuffin just about to go back to chuch

>The asian guy did the right thing, debate me.
wrong. he didn't shoot the feral nigger

Attached: 1522902427642.png (1537x769, 314K)

Assault is just making the threat, that nigger is going to be charged with assault and battery.

>I really don't get it, why would anyone do that.

Attached: 1543365717001.jpg (1158x2184, 796K)

>nigger goes to jail, destroys his future
>Asian dude is still way fucking taller than him as he goes to law school
The only thing worse than being a nigger is being a niglet.

Attached: ayyy.png (123x131, 37K)

As soon as negro stood up and approached with clenched fists it’s a green light. You don’t have to wait for them to swing to go on the attack. If it’s reasonable to believe that due to his behavior and body language he was about to attack you have every right to subdue him to prevent bodily injury to yourself or others.
t. Cop

>I really don't get it, why would anyone do that

Attached: 1519857741231.jpg (600x405, 26K)

THOSE DAMN WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR DUI'S!!!! THEY'RE RUINING SOCIETY!!!

Attached: Two+scoops.jpg (538x445, 73K)

There’s lots of cases of roiders on high test dosages getting assault charges, shooting their family, etc.

>getting mogged by some /fa/ sticc Asian
I understand completely why the darky attacked.

interesting. do you have any data and statistics to support this claim?

thats easy for you to say, if you fuck up a nigger, the worst that will happen is a payed vacation. meanwhile if us citizens have the audacity to defend ourselves, we'll end up in jail

>I really don't get it, why would anyone do that.

Attached: 1537459489656.png (1169x821, 56K)

reminder that niggers do not belong in civilized countries

Attached: 1519687624481.png (1472x2024, 673K)

theres also lots of cases of roiders getting gyno... huh... must be the testosterone

>Hormone responsible for aggression
>Is womanly

Nigga wot? Women are passive aggressive, they don’t throw hands like that nog.

First thing on google
livestrong.com/article/115885-emotional-side-effects-steroids/
But if you really want some more, ask some of /fraud/ how they felt on shit like tren

keep in mind the "white" rate includes hispanics because the fbi doesn't differentiate those two demographics because they're actually pants on head retarded

I’m not an expert on roids, so I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that unless you take an estrogen blocker, and take straight test it can raise estrogen levels in the body as well.

>dude is in your face preparing to square up with you
>you start stretching

honestly, how out of touch with human contact and social cues do you have to be for it to get to this point? dude has a fucking black turtle neck on for god's sake, thank goodness that security guard / cop was nearby and sensed something was happening, if chimp got another swing in oblivious lanklet might've been seriously hurt

>sedate the nigga
black people are fucking hilarious

Attached: 1547152108828.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>keep in mind the "white" rate includes hispanics because the fbi doesn't differentiate those two demographic
i already know. they try to make whites look as bad as possible by registering spic criminals as """""white""""" but these same spics can get preferential hiring and scholarships for being non-white

Attached: 1542741975094.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

>>>/pol

get this shit out of here

return2reddit you fucking faggot

Attached: 1536186594819.png (619x352, 8K)

the fucking rage i feel looking at this shit is unhealthy. good for the gym though

kys newfag

Team negro here. Fuck this Nintendo autistic zoomer, probably a fucking pedophile too.

>the fucking rage i feel looking at this shit is unhealthy
same. the media also focuses on the rare instances of white crime while giving shitskins a free pass in public perception. pic related was described by an FBI agent as one of the largest planned terrorist activities in the US since 9/11, and not a peep from the media about it.

another pic of a similar situation to follow

Attached: 1521405633909.png (500x610, 148K)

Seriously

another pic. mass shootings are very overwhelmingly committed by blacks, but the jewish bastards that run the media want you to think it's a white phenomenon.

i swear, if dotr ever comes, the first fucking niggers that i would like to see strung-up by their necks are these "journalists," the mass media executives, etc. i want to see them ornamenting christmas trees across the country

Attached: 1546079434949.png (1548x2948, 2.19M)

this unironically

Attached: 1528879018923.png (1094x1013, 227K)

Retarded cuck. The negress is a traitor, black bitches never got your back. He also didn't attack for no reason, you just live in a fantasy world where you can say and have the attitude you want toward anybody and just expect to get a reward in court for the other person having enough TEST to act upon his masculine instincts. Most white americans are so fucking low test they actually forgot all their instincts and learned to behave from watching sarcastic unfunny tv shows.

it's not related to test. it's more of an impulse control and IQ issue.
see:
if you wish to retort, i welcome your facts, statistics, data, and evidence

Attached: 1544581543326.png (843x843, 249K)

Umm, muscles really do help you in real life situations buddy. Try and watch UFC one of these days, you will se that 130, 140lbs division fights are like 2 kids fighting, then go and watch the men that weight around 190, 200lbs fighting, they beat the shit out of each other, every single time. Receiving a punch from one of those 200lbs fighters is as good as getting killed man

IQ is a factor but so is Test. Look it up, Testosterone increases risk-taking behaviours. The most retarded females are usually way more prudent and less violent, Test also increases physical dominance and the desire to apply it. When you assign a single factor to such situation, you'll always fail to see the complete picture.

There are thousands and thousands of guys injecting to the point of having many times more test in their system than even the highest test natties out there and most of them dont go around acting like complete fucking monkeys.

Are you gonna try and say brian shaw doesnt go around acting like a fucking silverback because hes low test? Get fucking real.

What is with that white bitch tugging on the cop.
Literally a coal-burner.

you forgot your again. not that i'm outright disagreeing with you--nignogs could be higher test which may lead to more aggressive behavior, but you have failed to demonstrate is with data, evidence, facts, and statistics.

additional evidence showing a causal link to nigger low iq and crime to follow

Attached: 1523372797312.jpg (2469x2421, 776K)

Low nigger IQ, its causal link to crime:

Black Americans have an average IQ of 85
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Chronic adult criminals have an average IQ of 85
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126

At each poverty concentration level, the violent crime rate is substantially higher in black than in white census tracts.
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174

IQ and self-reported lifetime violence accounts for racial disparity in criminal justice processing
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

In 1959, the American Association of Mental Retardation set the threshold of mental retardation at

Attached: 1542726343367.png (1522x1033, 242K)

bonus:

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

> In 40 species of wild vertebrates, darker pigmented individuals are more aggressive and sexually active.
> Cross fostering studies and pharmacological dose manipulations establish the role of the melatonin system.
> We review the human literature within and between populations and find similar relationships with pigmentation.
> Darker individuals average higher levels of crime, sexual activity including HIV/AIDS, and lower IQ.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Attached: 1536967191699.jpg (650x700, 97K)

The woman recording is cracking me up

SEDATE HIM

Oh I see, someone who made (((science))) its God. Obviously you don't realize that people who willingly take blood tests for epidemiological studies are not necessarily representative of the race they represent. You think thugs are waiting in line to get their hormones tested lol, the only blacks who take these tests are gentrified as fuck, probably have a white wife and takes care of his stepkids.

>say there are multiple factors
>dumbass (you) tries to prove that it cant be one of the factors if that factor doesnt alone predict behaviour

Pretty much missed the point.

Yeah I have respect for asian stick bro, who proceeded to refuse treatment in the background after the fact

>You think thugs are waiting in line to get their hormones tested lol, the only blacks who take these tests are gentrified as fuck, probably have a white wife and takes care of his stepkids.
gj arguing against yourself lmao retard.

next post, try making arguments supported by facts, statistics, data, and evidence.

just a quick statement: i already know that you're going to dance around to defend the honor of your black bulls. i post these facts, statistics, data, and evidence to redpill the normies, lurkers, and newfags reading this. you're simply another tool for that task.

see:
i eagerly await your next non-argument post so that i can continue to bring the shocking truth to normies, lurkers, and newfags.

Attached: 1533997793379.jpg (935x1280, 268K)

shut up nigger