When you go to the gym at 5pm-8pm

When you go to the gym at 5pm-8pm

Attached: A235894A-C324-4624-95F0-AF90DCDC9FCC.gif (320x240, 475K)

what is wrong with those hours?
I always go to the gym between 8pm-10pm

I work out any time from 10pm-2am because my apartment complex's gym is small and I like miring myself like an autist in the mirrors

5-7am

Attached: Journey.jpg (2006x1080, 293K)

My gym starts getting empty after 8pm

I went at 6pm few weeks ago and I'll never do that shit again. Everybody and their fucking mom shows up between 5-8 and you have to stand around waiting 20 min just for one machine

Midnight master race reporting in

That picture is beyond cringe.

Lots of people finish work and hit the gym at this time so it becomes very crowded which fucking sucks.

Attached: 1534837189228.jpg (598x714, 303K)

>Lots of people finish work and hit the gym at this time so it becomes very crowded which fucking sucks.
Well the only thing that sucks about it is the people coming up to you to talk and get to know each other...
Thats the worse part about crowds in the gym

Virgin/10

Attached: 6.jpg (869x1233, 176K)

I go to a small commercial gym and went there at 5PM after class on a Monday once. The gym holds classes every day at 5:30 and the PT usually takes 2 barbells so I had to work in with some DYEL, no big deal. After I finished most of my workout, I waited for some guy to finish with the EZ curl bar since I have wrist tendinitis and can't curl with a straight bar. I go do some face pulls. 5 minutes later of his shitty curls SS with some hip thrusts, I ask him how many sets left.
>"4 sets"
I go do face pulls for 10 minutes. Still not done. I go shit and shower. 25 minutes later. Not done. He just finishes a set and I go up to him and take the barbell from this him and do my curls. He's also walked out of the shower room and into the weights area in his underwear before. Thinking about dropping a 100lb dumbbell on his face while he does his hip thrusts next time.

i happened to let some ~45 year old dude work in with me on the squat rack when the gym was busy. i had headphones in and was obviously focusing on my lift. the fucking jackass would not stop talking to me, offering complete bullshit broscience "advice" while half-squatting ego weights. the fucker even came behind me to spot me even though i didn't ask which fucked up my concentration. now if he sees me he tries to talk to me every fucking time i'm there when he is, giving me stupid advice and asking me to spot his half-squat.

I wish he would just fuck off.

Imagine thinking you're hardcore because you wake up early

11pm-1am

Made me kek

Nigger you're just lifting, not fighting WWII ffs

There's this 40 year old Indian dude that used to always come up to me and ask questions and give shitty advice, effectively forcing me to spend an extra 10-15 minutes in the gym. He once came up to me during deadlifts and said I should use a belt because I could injure myself. I've started ignoring him when he greets me and avoid eye contact. He doesn't talk to me anymore.

>Bruh, I wake up at 4:30, justl ike the navy sealion jacko!
>Wakes up at 4:30
>makes coffee
>drinks coffee in bed while browsing social media until 8:00
>Jumps out of bed, rushes to put on clothes and get out the door in time
>barely makes it to work
>Hey user, want to go to the pub with us after work?
>Can't bruh, gotta get home, eat, shower, play video games, then go to sleep at 8:30, so I can wake up at 4:30 tomorrow and get a jump start on the day. Pft, normie, can't believe you get up so late!

This is most people who claim they wake up at 4:30

Attached: 1543780841466.jpg (1651x2000, 443K)

This. Every stupid thot who's ONLY there to be seen. All the roid monkey's doing the same but are too autistic to approach the thots. All the gangs of pajeets and Mexicans who apparently can't function in societies of less than 10 are clogging up a bench forever. There's 15 boomers playing pick up basketball every MWF. Boxing every T TH. fuck all this noise. Best time to go is 7 am-9 am.
>all the morning normies are getting ready for work
>non of the young normies are awake

>Best time to go is 7 am-9 am.
you mean 12am-3am

Can relate, i did that for a couple of weeks. I was actualy working on a project at the beginning, but once i finished i just filled that gap with vidya

>those fucking cockheads that run around and fuck with different machines between sets in the power rack.

Do your shit in the power rack and fuck off. I've gone through my whole work out and you've still got your shit piled up their while you're off doing butthole flexes on the other side of the planet.

Attached: 1547438997704.png (775x651, 568K)

You think I'm "hardcore" because I wake up early?
You dont really know me at all do you
I never claimed to be hardcore or some badass. Let's not mistake my kindness for weakness though

Attached: 1545714335559.jpg (653x490, 41K)

9 to 10am master race crew where you at

9-11 here
is that ok?

now I don't feel so bad for getting up at 6, brushing teeth and leaving for work. I mean it's wagecuck but then I'm home by 4 at the latest every day

I had the booklet that this is from. Its just marketing for a bunch for products

wtf is this lmao

the before noon club got love for everybody
>old folks on the machines
>free weight area empty
>comfy af

I'm thinking of switching gyms just so it'll be open at this time
Goddamn one-man-circuit-circle-jerker just jerking himself off all around the gym.