Be me

>be me
>have fitness based social media
>goes well, lots of followers, some ad revenue
>get harassed for being with black women
>post this a few months back
>deal with constant harassment from black men
Why are they so fragile, bros?

Attached: 1547506129751.png (640x1136, 386K)

Buy and large they know they are trash humans not to say there arent decent black men out there but its always the ghetto fucks who are insecure because while they are generally idiotic they know deep down they are human garbage and they take their frustration out on others instead of trying to not be so shit

Some black people are just as racist as the people they condemn. Just like white people, the loudest ones are usually the stupidest. And it's trendy to hate white people.

More racist*

scoff_drake.jpg
thumbsup_drake.jpg

Literally what’s their problem? Black women are ugly as shit, you may as well give them away

Attached: 3CA4AF39-5EBD-433A-AA9C-15B98FBA7ED9.jpg (640x799, 145K)

black woman are made for bwc

I've always wanted to fuck decent negress but if I ever got her pregnant, Id push her down the stairs. Maybe a hooker or something one day to play it safe.

I mean rap music in general is largely just black dudes telling everyone exactly how massively insecure they are over a beat

>Uchiha madara

So the rumors are true.

So do you want your nuts sown to your mouth or just get executed quickly?

Attached: 1524105894196.png (500x500, 88K)

>find twitter account
>browse media
>nothing but art being shilled
>not a single fitness related post seen for months on end
>looks and dresses like a soiboi
>IG is the same
Why are you lying OP? Is it because you're just flooding Jow Forums with low effort race baiting?

Checked her Instagram, she’s going out with a nog now

Cacs have never fought fair a day in their lives when it comes to Black people.

If a White man is larger than the Black man then the White man will want to fight. If a White man is the same size as a Black man then the White man will not want to fight.

If there are multiple White men and only one Black man then the White men will want to fight. If there are multiple White men and multiple Black men then the White men will never fight; in fact they will get bytchified and start begging like Keith Sweat.

If a White man is armed and a Black man is not armed then a White man will shoot. If a White man is armed and a Black man is armed the White dude ain't going to do shyt. There was a video of an armed White man that pulled up an armed Black man that shows just that.

Attached: Dv22ZWdW0AIP7x4.jpg (720x720, 104K)

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah."

every white man should have a white wife and a black mistress for fucking while the wife is pregnant

Thomas Jefferson was a genius

Bro fucking spam #bleached at them

nigger

Im no little man no little bo peep bro No Im not bro. Dont phuck with me you dont want to phuck with phucking me. Bro I aint no little man bro Im bigger than you Im like 230 and Im taking supplements dont talk chit bro in the morning phucking please, youre messing with a phucking internet celebrity youre messing with a guy whos been with pro bodybuilders you cant run your mouth if I been and went pro. Bro I am cut Im on supplements, br.. look bro look bro yea bro you can talk all your phucking crap. Shut up bro shut the phuck up shut the phuck up bro!

This board is making me hate white people . I need a space for my own.

Attached: RNALogoComp.gif (497x271, 34K)

See? It's a meme, you dip.

I know on here "Blacked," Gets spammed to fucking hell and back but in the real world it really is the opposite way.

I remember getting stuck behind a sheboon with like 5 kids ALL black girls in their teens. I shit you not ALL of them were on their phones watching some white youtuber kid and would look at each others screens since they were watching different videos of different white guys. Was eye opening to be honest.

Malcolm X was from Nebraska.

Yea just make sure to watch videos jumping white guys which is like 95% of videos when you see blacks vs whites.