Summer Shred 2019 Thread

After many failed cuts in the past, this is the summer I'm going to be shredded.

What does it feel like to be lean, Jow Forums?

Attached: abs_no_audio.webm (184x400, 978K)

This

Honestly the closer you get to your goal the easier and better it gets. I became so much happier eating boring meals that tasted like cardboard just to trim fat only because I could walk over to a mirror and smile. It might be the only thing that's ever given me true joy in my life.

Are you aware that it’s january? The summer shred has yet to begin, delet this

Fuark. Pics? I always get stuck somewhere in 15-20% body fat and give up because there's no visual changes. I hear that every pound lost under 15% gives crazy changes.

Attached: hit_or_miss.gif (480x640, 3.26M)

Cutting always takes 1.5-2 times the amount of time you think it does. Cutting from above 20% body fat, you gotta start earlier to be lean by June.

Attached: 1542178171564.jpg (859x1526, 578K)

I started my cut over the weekend, am around 200lbs now (5'11") hope to be 180lbs by May(ish).

Spent all last year gaining mass, so hope to get in the vicinity of shredded. Meal prep and a fuckton of eggs.

Attached: 1497060629207.jpg (461x629, 78K)

>gif
>3.26MB
>hit or miss
the absolute state of Jow Forums on the absolute state of 4channel

abs are a meme

Isnt this a kid?

look at that webm, all those girls gathering to see his abs

yeah it must be amazing to pay 20 bucks to literal whores to touch you instead of 50$

Just started DNP boys. Shred and pussy here we come.

We're all gonna make it.

Last year I fasted for 7 days (5 days followed by 2 day refeed followed by 2 more days) and then re-fed for a week and ended up this lean. This year I'm just gonna fast for 10 or so days strait. When I was younger and worked out before before I started training again I use to spend months cutting at 0.5-1lb a week and not only would I lose way more strength in that time, but I'd also miss out on the hypothetical gains lost by not bulking during that time. It's not for everybody but I feel like this is the only way to do it, I was getting mires at the beach for the first time ever last summer

How the fuck do you meal prep user?
Do you just constantly eat reheated left overs?
120lb skellyfag trying to bulk up. Should I just eat constantly throughout the day? I can never really eat big portions but I think if I spread it out to like 5+ meals a day I might be able too.

forgot the pic

Attached: 16days.jpg (755x412, 49K)

How much weight did you lose? Is that from just 1 fast?

>Last year I fasted for 7 days (5 days followed by 2 day refeed followed by 2 more days)
are you retarded? thats 5 days of fasting you dumb fuck

implying

5 + 2 = 7 I thought for sure user

Not totally sure, right after the fast I was down ~15lbs but that's just the scale, you gain a lot back when you start eating again although the fat loss seems pretty undeniable to me

> Do you just constantly eat reheated left overs?
Only for lunch. Breakfast is generally cold oatmeal + an orange (still prepped at the start of the week). Dinner I leave as a flex in case there's some particular macro I'm lacking.
> Should I just eat constantly throughout the day?
Yes, it's easier to eat smaller bits many times than it is to have a few large meals.

For meal prep, learn 2-3 specific meals that you can tolerate and master them. Figure out what your macros, make a schedule of what you're going to eat this week, then spend Sunday evening cooking everything for the week. Easy meals include cold oatmeal for breakfast (with berries/cinnamon/walnuts/etc), lentils+rice, beans+ground beef (my go-to bulking food), and chicken masala. Spread your fruits/veggies as either side dishes to the above or as snacks throughout the day.

But shredded obliques are sexy af

>implying hookers would be holding red solo cups
>implying it's not a college party

>>implying hookers would be holding red solo cups
>>implying it's not a college party
thanks for proving my point

>in Australia
>summers are 40 degrees celsius
>everyone wants to be shredded and ripped for the beach
>in reality most people just fuck off and stay at home with the aircon on

being lean for summer is a meme, be lean all year round for yourself

Exactly why I did an extended bulk last year and I am cutting early this year - I know my own psychology and realistic expectations.

Attached: 1522849743766.gif (440x285, 1.46M)

THIS NIGGA YALL. THIS NIGGA B WEARIN' LIP GLOZZ