What’s the best routine for a 6’4 130 lbs skelly that’s about to do a 500 mg Test E 16 week cycle?

What’s the best routine for a 6’4 130 lbs skelly that’s about to do a 500 mg Test E 16 week cycle?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

Your more like 145lb

Neck rope hangs 1 x 1

Lift for 3 years consistently before pinning

>skelly
>roiding

Why tho

post picture of test with timestamp

>4 inches taller than me
>30 pounds lighter than me
I thought i was a skelly, didn't know madlads like you existed

5x5 of learning how to workout and build a proper routine before you get on gear

I'm 6'4 and was 150lbs. How long have you been lifting?

Why the fucking you roiding when you don't even work out? Get most of your natty gains first before starting jfc

Please post body. This was me at 6’4 150lbs 2.5 years ago. I can’t imagine what I would have looked like 20lbs lighter. Oh, and lift for a few years before you start roiding

Attached: 12A8B58D-9870-423A-8107-933E801B6B04.jpg (378x795, 224K)

You cant gain weight without eating more. You have to train your appetite before test. How the nigger do you plan on downing 8000 chickens a day when you're already anhorexic?

btw my bro was 6'3 80lbs and had a fatty belly because there was no muscle anywhere on his body pushing against the skin (especially his stomach). starving yourself will not yield the results you are after.

Because I’ve convinced myself that when I start taking them they’ll motivate me to work out
I’m hoping when I start taking it I’ll get more motivation to eat, I already have a pretty good idea of what I’ll be eating

If you're waiting on "motivation", you'll never make it. Discipline is what you need.

Oh my god no Holy fuck is there anything anyone can say to you to make you realize it's not that simple and you are fucking up.

No, I’ve already bought them on two occasions a year ago but I never got them

what the fuck do you mean what is the best routine?

Attached: 1510000584160.jpg (1000x1001, 95K)

Motivation could snowball into discipline

Which routine will give me the most aesthetic body?

More proof that you're a fucking imbecile.

>GOMAD
There are thousands of free programs out there. Just do your research instead of coming here for an easy way cause I doubt you'll get it here.

Fucking dumbass at least lift for 2 years consistently before you roid. Even douchebag dudebro roiders like Jeff lifted natty for a while before they started their cycles

And they know not to go bangin 500 right off the fucking bat as a first cycle. This kids body is going to eat itself alive and i just hope I'm here when he posts his "transformation"

if you're not motivated to do it without steroids, how will you keep doing it if you ever get off steroids or can't take them anymore?

Cause he will completely change as a person and see the value of hard work.
>obviously

yeah he definitely won't give up or destroy his body trying to do huge compound lifts with 0 preparation. he's gonna do great!

Who needs a foundation when you've got perfection in a vial? Seriously tho. I don't think here's smooth meat on this kid you pin himself.

500 is recommended for a beginner cycle everywhere I’ve read about first cycles, I’ll definitely post progress pics
That’s what I’m hoping will happen

Also, post body and age

>tfw 5'9" 135 at 26

Attached: IMG_1880.jpg (2448x3264, 544K)

Recommended for people with lifting experience, Shit for brains.
250 if you're serious.

Attached: 1507485460028.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: 55E2A7D0-80F7-4B6B-84FF-A5075845CCA4.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

You literally have 3 to 4 years to take advantage of natural test. You're gonns fuck yourself.

Attached: download.jpg (211x152, 4K)

My test levels are 484 ng/dL which isn’t that high

unironically SS+GOMAD
and eat everything you can get your hands on

Don't roid. Turn back now

I was planning on doing GOMAD, how good would SS be for aesthetics?

Hmm really only one work out a day? I guess he can make some sick Neck Gains with your suggestion.

Bump

I guarantee you would see better results from getting your diet and training on point than you’ll see from test without fixing your diet and training. Being a DYEL is pathetic, but being a DYEL on roids is even worse. You disgust me OP, you’re going to ruin your already pathetic body, and you deserve it OP.

Are you OP? Why bump when you arent listening to the obvious advice in the thread???

I look exactly the same @200lbs

Attached: for.you.not.anime.reaction.faggot.jpg (600x450, 189K)

How is it possibe to be that fucking skinny. Im 6'5 and i couldnt be that skinny even if i tried

>6'4 130 lbs
This has to be a larp. With that little weight and that much surface area, a slight gust would be able to blow you away. Also, all bullshit aside, you could probably grab a thin shit of fabric, lay horizontally on a bench, start flapping and actually generate lift.

Thtas cuz you are skelly as fuck.
Start eating more

i see nothing wrong with this. Godspeed OP!

Attached: 14CF4D8E-262D-4D19-BD65-5C61972B53D9.jpg (228x221, 8K)