Alright Jow Forums, which beginner's workout routine is definitively the best?

Alright Jow Forums, which beginner's workout routine is definitively the best?

Attached: whichone.png (654x442, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PPL

Greyskull LP is the best beginner's routine

The guy who wrote it is YOKED

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Dude's facial hair makes him look like Master Splinter. He should really shave.

yeah he's got that badass frame. that barrel rib cage

the chad nafri mehdi vs the literal cuck rippetoad

The Stronglifts website is pure cringe, at least Rip in his book doesn't sound like he's speaking to people with Down's syndrome.
Also, how am I supposed to listen to the guy whose bench 1RM after decades of training is 253 lbs? My bench is around the same (225x5) at almost identical bodyweight at 18 years old, lmao. Rip was an actual powerlifter unlike this dweeb.

Did stronglifts for a year. I got jack shit for chest and strong as fuck legs.

Do a linear PPL instead

This one:

A:
Squat Heavy single, then 3x5
Bench: Heavy single, then 3x5
Pendlay row 3x5
Hip thrust/Glute bridge 3x10-12
Cable crunch 3x10-12
Facepull 3x10-12

B:
Squat 3x8
OHP 3x5
Deadlift 5x3
Close grip bench 3x8
Dumbbell row 3x10
Back extension 3x10-12
Facepull 3x10-12

You add 5 pounds to all main lifts (3x5) after completing both A and B. Add weight to the accessores (3x10-12) after getting all 12 reps.

Basically this improves typical beginner programs by adding accessories for the most common weak points, using daily undulating periodization to break through plateaus, and heavy singles to improve neural efficiency.

Too much extra shit for beginners

All the extra exercises are trivial to learn compared to the squat, deadlift and bench. If people can't be bothered to watch a few youtube videos they probably shouldn't be lifting anyway.

Whichever one you stick with, it doesnt matter at that stage, just eat and lift and sleep consistently

Starting strength

BUT

1. Follow through the phases. I can't remember what it is, phase 1 is deadlift each time then phase 2 has you alternate eads and cleans etc.

2 Only do it for a few months, 4 maximum

you're completely missing the point

Stronglifts 3x5

This.

But be really precise with caloric intake

SS is the best beginner program

Which is better?
PPLPPLx or
Two muscle group per day (x2 per weak)

Why does he have pubes on his cheeks

5/3/1 for beginners. It's slow as shit, but you will not plateau for a very long time

Thoughts about west side for skinny bastards?

you're leaving so much in the tank doing those meme routines if you're doing playing a sport 5 times a week as well

Can confirm. Turned me powerbotton mode.

and for poorfags without gear? and too much social fear to find a gym

+1 am okay with this start tho, squat is GOAT

female here. he would look so sexy if he grew out his hair. i bet he would really stand out out a club if he did that. not like the typical guy who just has abs and a cookie cutter haircut, DALE

Either.

Routine is not really important compared to being consistent and eating correctly for your goal.

No beginner routine will make you look impressive. Nobody with a shit starting body will look good after finishing a beginner routine.

They simply serve to make fast beginner gains and get you into lifting consistently.

Attached: lift - reverse deadlift.gif (175x234, 1.46M)

How's my beginner routine?

Bench press: 5x5
Squat: 5x5
Barbell Rows: 5x5
OHP: 5x5
Deadlift: 1x5
Pull ups
Dips

3x per week

Kinobody Greek God program, no homo.
No beginner gives a fuck about squats
Get strong on these lifts
>incline bench
>OHP
>weighted chin-ups
>deadlifts

And you’ll have a killer physique

SS
Greyskull if you're afraid of ss being a meme
Stronglifts is a piece of shit, so is blaha's shit

it's shit because it adds exercises that are not isolation and will actually eat into recovery
it's not noticeable when you bench lamo 1 plate

this

phase 1 is deads (and i would say bench) every workout

phase 2 is when you can't dead/bench every workout anymore you swap it for cleans/ohp respectively

phase 3 is alternating deads/chins/cleans

MOMMY

it's ok
ss is faster more optimal progression but it requires that you actually TRY HARD and LEARN THE LIFTS, it's serious shit once it gets going
w4sb is a bit slower and easier but it werks too and there's more margin for being retarded and not doing the program

let me guess u bent the rules and didnt follow the routine/eat enough and wondered why u failed

This desu

Did you get this from here a few months ago? Literally the program I wrote in some thread.

If not, rate the based facepulls.

/former oly wler

how would you rate reg parks beginner routine?
I think I'm ready to leave SL 5x5 and this one seem like a step up in intensity but I'm worried it might too high in volume, not like I don't want to work I just can't spend three hours in the gym

Fierce 5 novice routine
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631
The tldr is that it's Greyskull with accessories added in and exercise selection focused to avoid muscular imbalance and injury.

Have any /fitizens tried gzclp?

no you fucking retard
squatting just has a shit ton more volume