How Thick is too thick?

How Thick is too thick?

I’m on a dry spell so I’m pretty thirsty and starting to fall for the braphog meme

Attached: 6FFA9AAF-8D22-4224-81D8-739417B009B1.jpg (750x1334, 131K)

women flaunt what they have and hide what they dont
that girl is hiding everything
dont smash

>How Thick is too thick?

How should I know? Can't you look at a woman and decide whether or not you find her attractive?

Attached: 1492702853503.jpg (568x856, 137K)

Fat sex can be really hot though they low self esteem so you can do whatever you want

she looks ok. as long as that ass is nice and round, it's fine. just doggy them, that's what i do. nothing better than clappin some big white cheekz from the back.

On the one hand, she’s fat. On the other hand, how often do you meet time travelers from 1996?

Braphog obsessive here.

Lol it's more about shape. That's a classic thot pose, it's hard to tell proprotionally how good she is shape wise. Could literally be like 0/10 with giant belly, no hips but just posing right.

More importantly. her face is fucking hideous and her straight across bangs are accentuating it. You need in depth pics of body before. If she's awesome looking body wise for sure still fuck doggy. I personally probably couldn't get hard to that face, but to each their own.

She looks like a haggard troll.

But one thing for certain, is that fatties suck some great dick.

I wouldn't stick your dick in her though.

I don't think her face looks that bad...

Attached: Sweat.jpg (600x600, 40K)

this
her face is cute and she would be 8/10 if she lost weight

jej

Post more of her tinder?

The fact she's covering half of her face with the camera doesn't do it justice cause all I see is her neck and acne scars.

Go get your dick sucked though

She's not thicc, she's fat.
I'd still pork her though.

Kill yourself fat fetishist

She’s not thick she just fat nibba

im 20 and a virgin, i would fuck her because my standards arent very high anymore but i have to much social anxiety

1. Go masturbate
2. Delete tinder
Don't come back til you've done these two steps

my sweet baby dude, that bitch aint thicc, she fat

Attached: 1547078090295.jpg (521x514, 83K)

If she lives in MI, she's probably too fat.

just look at those mini-sausages she calls fingers...

>too thick
:^)

Attached: bb2.png (443x253, 9K)

Do it. She thickin a good way.

From experience: don’t do it, waste of time and feel like shit for a few days after. I smashed like 5 fatties in the last few months and my new year resolution is only skinny girls. But like other user said you really can do whatever you want to them and tell them to do whatever you want and they’ll do it. They know the don’t deserve you.

The point of many o the responses on this thread are true, you can't tell what she actually looks likefrom this pice alone, and exaggerated hoe pics don't bode well.

Lol I'm from the South and not used to white girls looking this eskimoey/downsy/homely so this must explain why some on here find her cute and I find her face thoroughly bizarre and grotesque looking. Gross nordic chloe grace moretz genes

Attached: 93pewgfwav411.jpg (640x459, 58K)

this. overweight + baggy sweatshirt + that pose + those tucked jeans = "my stomach goes out farther than my tits and my gunt hides my cunt", avoid at all costs my guy and thank me later

Attached: brethartteachesprogramming.jpg (867x656, 45K)

Here in Wisconsin we refer to girls like her as “snow cows”

I mean if you're just looking for a fuck then who cares, it's just one big (REALLY big) fleshlight. But definitly don't get those landwhales into your life.

Grew up in the same neighborhood as Bret (Dalhousie), friends with Dallas and Blade. Are you from Calgary?

Lmao. Pam is a snow cow and Edie rubbed curd in her eyes.

Attached: Pam_Poovey.png (288x612, 145K)

She's only OK because she's 19 OP.

Otherwise most people here would say no. She's got a few years before thic becomes sicc

All women are pink on the inside
Hit it and don't tell anyone

9.6*

I fell for the BRAAAP meme and sniffed my girlfriends butthole and it smelled so terrible that I think I’m gay now. HELP. I guess I didn’t expect it to be so soul crushingly abhorrent. As soon I smelled it i retched LOUDLY and threw up in my mouth a little. Needless to say, she was mortified. In the days afterwards, it was the only thing I thought about when speaking to her. I ended up distancing myself from her and I’m pretty sure she knows why. I’ve honestly haven’t had any interest in her or any other women since it happen, and I think a meme killed my sex drive and I don’t know what to do

Attached: 0B525414-B3EA-406F-A06F-F0DA3E84E551.jpg (1280x936, 236K)

Fellow whale hunter reporting. If her wrists/hands look like this, she’s too fat.

Attached: 72BA9506-6DDF-49C4-9CB6-B09C5E723C1B.jpg (750x868, 332K)

>Thinks being gay will somehow have less shit involved in sex
For gay men shit and sex are forever entwined. You will see poop. And you will smell poop. Women have a nice velvety pussy that doesn't smell like poop.

The arms and neck tell all.

Attached: 1537904189599.jpg (1125x1386, 909K)

I mean tha sounds good if they're pretty. She is not.

>women flaunt what they have and hide what they dont

some of the most succinct based advice ive read in a while

Imagine if this girl ever read this thread?

What would that do to her self esteem? Yall is ruthless

Shit piss blood and vagina sweat is all you find back there.

End yourself you fucking retard

Hopefully she'd decide to lose some weight. Fatshaming is good motivation

>fatty
forgivable, some people are into that even

>420
pic related

Attached: 1543637477367.jpg (958x973, 143K)

Here's my rule, if you were out with her and ran into your friends would you be embarrassed at all?

This is as far as it should go.

Attached: 7493f29d9f03ab574c47ee50c7047261--bikini-bod-bikini-girls.jpg (236x357, 18K)

>match with """thick""" redhead on tinder, seemed okay on pics
>somewhat click over texting
>go on date
>I've been fatfished
>absolute blob with gut more out than tits, definition of apple body
>first thing she starts smoking
>we go for a walk
>she struggles to keep up and wheezes the whole time
>she keeps talking about superficial people, her shitty life habits and so on
>feel like dashing it and bailing the fuck out before I waste any more of my time, not like she could catch up lmao
>finish the walk as fast as I can, leave asap and never contact her again

0/10 never again

She is fat. Not disgusting with all that clothes on and in this pose, but she is very fat.

Attached: 21107ba55c4240373e350a53cd90f5d1.png (1000x1500, 1.35M)

>friends

If you "clicked" over texting, you would have gotten better proof of the fuckability of her body via snap or whatever. Anytime you see a girl that's chubby and no full body reveal, this should be a priority before meeting.

Also:
>taking Tinder fucks on "dates".

Your game sux m8

>420
into the trash she goes

I got hammered and fucked a thot that looked like that with a similar bio. Wyb my guy?

She looks like she fucks blacks.

Congratulations, you played yourself

ew. haha

It's the eyebrows that wouldn't look out of place on an elderly Jewish comedian that do the most damage.

She had IG and she seemed passable enough. Redhead fetish is strong for me man. And by "date" I mean going to her place but I got second thoughts the moment I saw her in person.