Reminder that you're not gonna make it if you have prey eyes

Reminder that you're not gonna make it if you have prey eyes.

Attached: hunter vs prey.jpg (880x442, 74K)

prey detected

Reminder that you should stop spreading this shit and "reminding" others why they wont make it

You wont make it
They will

It takes a weak fucked up man to tell others why they wont make it

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17K)

What about Igor eyes?

Attached: F0417EB5-ECA8-441A-8814-BA5DB669B5FF.png (1536x2048, 1.34M)

Are these good?

Attached: 1545269607941.jpg (374x374, 16K)

Redpilled reminder- people don't discuss these truths in public because it serves as an uncomfortable reminder to disadvantaged and can compromise one's own social standing

Imagining people who do discuss this anonymously will have bad things happen to them and people who just beee themselves will make it requires an enormous bluepill suppository

If I saw someone with black eyes like that I would shit myself

This
Black wide open soulless eyes are far more intimidating than sharp serious eyes

Attached: natty vs fraud.jpg (681x1028, 306K)

These are just prey eyes

There's a reason why he posts pics of animals instead of his real eyes. He has prey eyes.

What do I have?

Attached: 20190115_004012.jpg (894x635, 266K)

>Ben Shapiro GAZES LUSTFULLY into the eyes of YOUNG SUPPLE FEMINIST before VIGOROUSLY THRUSTING LOGIC into her VIRGIN MIND (2005, Colorized)

La Americano…

What do I have?

Attached: Screenshot_2017-06-19-21-11-27-1-1.png (522x204, 102K)

Gay eyes

These look like eyes

Trap eyes

So just squint your eyes then? Sounds good.

You mean "The european"

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-005342_AncestryDNA.jpg (1440x2960, 541K)

Male lions do not hunt. They literally hang around and let the women do the work for them.

>You wont make it
>It takes a weak fucked up man to tell others why they wont make it

Makes you go hmmm.

Never will happen queer.

Based. The chads of the animal kingdom

Reminder that you're a fucking faggot and you're actual prey.

>fingolian

Fuck you

Attached: portrait_28500.png (300x400, 180K)

Dios mío…

what kind of eyes do I have?

Attached: 6661A4DA-59CC-4E35-ADD0-4DD81573FB64.jpg (1125x1798, 325K)

Fuck you swedistan

Why do niggers do this?

Just a reminder that canthal tilt is dependant on facial tilt. Just go to a mirror and see for yourself. If you tilt your head back you get a negative canthal tilt and if you tilt your forward you get a positive tilt. This means that in general if you have a recessed maxilla you generally will adopt the posture of a tilted head leading to a negative canthal tilt.

Attached: 1518721566-headposture.jpg (579x363, 27K)

Post face bastard

I like em

Hey! You can't say the N-word here! This is a blue and advertisement friendly board. MODS! MODS! Someone said the N-word! Delete this thread, ban OP, and delete the other threads too! We're going to start over until every single post in this board is respectful of everyone.

Nah.

Why would I need to fuck you, when Genghis cleary has

rather fucked by chad genghis than Ibrahim Ibrahim of the Wabeeneeye clan

>people don't discuss these truths in public because it serves as an uncomfortable reminder to disadvantaged and can compromise one's own social standing

people don't discuss this shit in public because it is stupid bullshit

>yet another meme losers made in an attempt to make Jow Forums people insecure
>once again it influences no one, just like the manlet meme

We're not buying it, go back to Jow Forums

Stupidest forced meme yet

>Moshi moshi liono desu~.

That's just the guy from scrubs

Autism

amount of money and/or facial fat % > eyeshape

Says you.

Attached: 1.png (320x426, 163K)

scrubs dubs

bullshit. they would starve otherwise in the time between leaving the mothers pride and winning an own, also often end the hunt if the prey is a big animal

Mine looks the same pretty much,
>80% English
>15% Irish
>5% swedish

What's it mean?

very angry prey

you're only 2% master race. sorry, bud

Attached: 62af0ffc9651c30848f7f64b8822b8a344b15a6ac66847bffb9b9e94ddabcb0c.png (683x601, 13K)

They are very scary user i wouldnt fuck with thwm

>have prey eyes
>also have severe myopia
>always squint

>tfw dead fish eyes

Attached: deadinside.png (495x209, 190K)

Yes goyim, if you have [insert physical feature] you are doomed, don't even bother to improve yourself

Attached: 886.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

>more of this pseudoscience

posture is a meme, what matters is GENETICS and UPBRINGING, anything else doesnt fucking work except for surgery
>b-but paralyzed people develop melting faces that means bone changes shape with posture!
no it doesnt you massive retards, that's just rom the weight of the unlifted jaw and constant no pressure to even keep it somewhat up so that the mouth closes
mewing is a shit meme, tongue posture is a gigantic fucking stupid meme that is gonna make you look like a fat frog with a double chin
posture doesnt mean shit if you use the muscles enough lmao, reason why you see both subhumans and chad slayers on the same fucking lifestyle, it's GENETICS you fucking retards

This.
You’re not a fucking lion or some other predator. You go buy your fucking oats at the local walmart, you don’t hunt shit.
Neither are you a deer. If you’ve got the eyes of a lion, you look like a retard. If you got the eyes of a deer, you look like a retard. You are a HUMAN. So either you have beautiful eyes by human standards or not.
This is just another one of those
>b-but at least I have...
copes.
Everyone else just thinks
>haha why is that ugly, balding, insecure manlet who just lifts for attention looking so angry all the time
While you think
>THEY MIRIN MY STRONG HUNTER EYES
Fucking asperger-havin-ass clowns

people tell me I look dead inside

Attached: IMAG3138.jpg (998x234, 34K)

>Imagine being this retarded
Post face faggot let's see your amazing Chad face without you putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth.
You clearly don't understand how susceptible young bone is to forces and how that influences how bone grows. Take an open bite for example. It is literally caused by environmental factors (thumbsucking or tongue thrust). Look at stroke victims, their bone eventually sags on one side. Bone changes all the time, just look up Wolff's law and it'll make more sense. You can also look at the study's they do on indigenous populations and see the gross facial changes over the course of a generation

Attached: Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg (500x372, 140K)

Well you look like you take dick inside