This is why I lift

This is why I lift.

Attached: 1547318502284.jpg (757x1008, 42K)

FBI coming for you sir

to have a loving white family and a beach house? Same desu

lotta cheese pizza in here tonight

What’s this social taboo about having relationship with young women? Remember, in nature, girls start getting their period at age 13, which means she can get pregnant. Nature seems it ok. That’s why men are attracted to younger over 30 year old ladies.

Based newfag redditor

>why the social taboo

Because the joos haven't fully indoctrinated them yet to degenerate shit. It's only a matter of time until they raise the AOC to 25

>supports the FBI
Kys faggot communist nigger and go back to r*ddit

Nature also says it's okay to bite your sexual partner's head off after he impregnates you

Excellent false equivalence you brainlet

You seem to think that menstruation means it's okay to start fucking twelve year olds because that's what wild animals do, and you think I'm the brainlet

Yes, that’s what it’s for after all retard

You seem to be very protective of your wife's daughter.

go back to /tv/

Literally the whole point of menstruation is to have babies.

Yeah, you gotta have good calves for that.

Personally not attracted to 12 yo's. I start getting hard when they hit 16, sometimes 15 based on the girl.
But hey if you wanna fuck 12 year olds, to each his own.

Well Satan, as I'm sure you know girls as young as 5 and 6 have become pregnant and given birth successfully. Does nature want us to fuck 5 year olds?
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

>a few outliers makes it apply to billions of other normal, healthy women
Kys faggot, can you think logically for even a second?

Oh yeah? Here's mine

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-093952.png (1526x2048, 1.94M)

>cunnyposting has infected Jow Forums
war never changes

Oh my fucking god. You were just about to get doxxed on the other thread and you make another one?

Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit. Post home address, phone number and face with timestamp. Im coming for you motherfucker, I got my 12 gauge ready to splat your fucking head over your walls.

>I suck cocks everyday
>I'm sucking a cock right now
t. you.

>t.

Attached: 1547066052471.png (349x206, 179K)

Post body so we can laugh

Attached: 1540352635699x.jpg (900x1200, 246K)

Attached: 1456902146837.jpg (1080x1080, 253K)

Stop samefagging bitch. Ill gladly post my body once you post adress, phone number, face and timestamp.

that legit looks like me when I was younger kek

Attached: 1533731866527.jpg (1024x740, 245K)

Reminder

Attached: 1546839284021.jpg (1200x1066, 492K)

Are these the pro-pedo leftists I've been told so much about?

Reminder that you're the invader, not us.

Attached: 244pmih.jpg (593x399, 28K)

I'm a classical liberal :^)

I look at a 12 year old and nothing happens to my cock.
I look at a 18 year old and I’m diamonds.
Is liking 12 year olds the ultimate sign of low test?

I don't agree with the implication but it's worth noting that by the time a woman turns 18 she has already lost 30% of her eggs. She has been having her period for 6 years already and will continue to do so for another 12 years at which point she hits the wall and it drops off to virtually nothing.

>tfw get hard thinking about fucking a 12 y/o
>and a 18 y/o
>and a 30 y/o
My test is undoubtedly higher than yours, not a high bar I imagine.

Based.

You have my attention

Attached: pe9vmwohg8u01.jpg (750x767, 46K)

human women basically do this in marriage anyways

Attached: 1547528429014.jpg (750x1044, 172K)

Lol, you dumb dumb. OP is clearly the effeminate manlet faggot in the dress.

Attached: 1232132.jpg (1200x1601, 346K)

I’m right wing you fucking retarded nigger kys. It’s best to marry a woman before they get brainwashed by kike propaganda since women are so easily fooled

Based and christpilled

Attached: Teutonic feels.png (3500x3200, 429K)

My little girl lifts with me. She is doing half body-weight deadlift at 5 years old - while sing Moana (haven't got the focus completely on point yet I guess). Starting to close in on me. I'm at 150% body-weight dead-lift, lol.

No that can't be, surely you're a liberal trying normalize pedophilia.

>leftists
4chans has pedos forever, all over the fucking spectrum

Kek. Half of the time I see you guys complaining that the Jews are sexualizing children and normalizing pedophilia.

Attached: 50DC4372-4281-4FC4-BC58-9A8BF512A046.png (640x462, 309K)

Not that guy, but there are shitloads of conservative pedophiles.

bluepilled as fuck

Me on the left

Their periods aren't regular till around 16 and their body only than start working on beoming able to hold a pregnancy. That'S why even in pagan societies and early marriages, it was only consumed once the woman was around 16. Otherwise fuking and especially giving birth was very likely to kill or make her infertil, which is pretty bad if your tribe depends on ferile women.

Stop trying to excue your fetish. There is a reason why societies have culled your likes and why fucking children was even looked down upon when invading other tribes.

I hope you look foward to getting assraped in prison faggot

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (1920x1080, 239K)

>t.muhammad

Attached: 1547377216853.jpg (1280x1280, 195K)

t. catlady
Show us your wine bottle collection

Lmao

>Their periods aren't regular till around 16 and their body only than start working on beoming able to hold a pregnancy.

Maybe in 1850s Somalia

Girls hit puberty at 10 these days and are fully physiologically able to give birth safely by 14

Women are born with approximately two million eggs in their ovaries, but about eleven thousand of them die every month prior to puberty. That’s not an excuse to rape a one year old girl. Fuck off low test pedo

KYS pedo fags

Attached: 1540369104492.jpg (427x640, 38K)

Based tip-poster

>Girls hit puberty at 10 these days and are fully physiologically able to give birth safely by 14
Only if raised on a western diet full of estrogens due to onions feed cattle and milk milked from pregnant cows, while using estrogenic active cosmetics and cooking in plastic. But those women will also give birth to more unironic faggots or be more likely infertil as their hormornal balance has been fucked with since pre-puberty.

And if you want to argue "muh prior times fucking pre-pubesent girl was normal" than you're simply wrong. And today you still wouldn't fuck them if they wouldn't be poisoned and sexualised to the point of looking like a post-pubertal woman. This doesn't change tho that they are mental children and yo're fucking them up for good.

There is literaly no reason to fuck girls under the age of 15-16, besides having been jewed into pedophilia. Don't fall for the conditioning and destroy the life of a girl which could be a good mother a couple years later.

And mind you, I'm totally fine with later teens, as that is actually fine biologically, even those they are mentally retarded till they are fully matured - if at all, considering they are women.

BLESSED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1547501114334.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>30 year old ladies
I don't know if you're a pedo or just a teen.

if she bleeds, she breeds
if her age is on the clock, shes ready for some cock