You will never bulk like a president

>you will never bulk like a president

Attached: 1547507660378.jpg (2048x1536, 543K)

What's in the Wendy's wrappers?

Wendy's probably

Why do the wendy's wrappers look like a group of laughing girls?

I wonder if they had an agent who walked into the kitchen after placing the order to watch them not fuck around with the food.

>why do wrappers with the image of a smiling girl look like a bunch of smiling/laughing girls?

really gets the noggin joggin, user

Attached: 1545870201286.jpg (640x645, 61K)

Ha..this sums up this asshat nicely..the fat fuck fast food president...

All topped with Israeli cum

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1499806049100.gif (244x168, 640K)

Mad as fuck.

He just pretending to own the libtards..dumbass

Nice digits, Jim

> 40 odd hamburger boxes

patrician taste

I don't understand. Is it common to have fast food at a presidential level gathering?

Imagine being in the queue behind the cunt that orders all that

No. Usually it's some bullshit meal people pretend to enjoy, but it's a bunch of college football players. All they really want is a pile of fast food.

The chad dirty bulk

What is the food in the plastic between the Wendy's and the salads?

Attached: 1521788723297.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

Bread croutons for the salad looks like

appalling
t.french

CHAD eats BIG MACS and WENDYS with his football bros and becomes PRESIDENT

you count macros and squat in the curl rack and jerk off to hentai until mom dies and you have to apply for disability so you can reeeeeeeee about drumpf

Fuck the French
t. Kiwi

The average Democrat is dumb as fuck because half of them are poor niggers.

I was gonna make a crack about half of them being women, but I imagine most of them are women.

>Wendy's
Jeb! was the right choice all along.

No there is a federal government shutdown. Normally it would be wasteful to cater individual fast food instead of preparing by your kitchen staff. But Amerifats in the Bible Belt will find this charming like in the Movie King Ralph when John Goodman's fat ass asks for Milk Duds and goes to Burger King instead of eating probably prepared food by the royal staff.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yet the least educated states are red states

>art degree
>educated

take your president and your fast food back to Jow Forums retard

Pretty fitting for the redneck king of america.

Bless Trump

Attached: 1545102726450.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Your country and it’s entire people are appalling

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Did you mean deplorable?

the government is shutdown so trump just gave his credit card to lindsey graham and mike pence and told them to get a thousand burgers

In what way are red states educated?

Here here!!

Attached: 1545145305575.gif (741x674, 118K)

You, on the other hand, seem very intelligent.

funny how a large section of the government is shutdown and nothing has happened. what do they do?

What's the story here, why is he serving fastfood in the white house?

only non essential workers are affected

I never understood this. Why do the senators and whatnot still get paid during a shutdown they all helped cause?

appliance and A/C repair

What is it with successful people and really shitty diets? Warren Buffet, Trump, Dick Cheney. I get that they're busy and don't have time to cook for themselves but can't they order a salad or a baked potato?

Boomers

>buys fast food for visitors with his own money because most of his staff isnt there due to the shutdown
>I HATE DRUMPF FATTY FAT STUPID TINY HANDS DRUMPFFFFFF
cant even imagine being so deranged

>here here

Attached: namiface.png (673x376, 233K)

Literally the only impact on me has been been not being able to pee at visitor center at a dam I usually stop on on a long car trip. There were porta potties though so it was fine.

>government shutdown so normal kitchen staff isnt there
>he still hosted the college basketball winners
>bought them a ton of fast food with his own money

I don't think they're critiquing his generosity, but rather the choice of food.

But it probably makes you feel better to misconstrue it as you have.

>Tfw never going to eat fast food in the white house
Never going to make it boys

>basketball winners
>no kfc

nothing

Attached: whatsinthebox.png (570x383, 228K)

This, can't fault him for providing food. The choice of food, however..

Is fine for kids

Don't go to this discord, it's a recruitment outfit for ISIS.

>Ha..this sums up this asshat nicely..the fat fuck fast food president...
>why didnt he pick better food to cater with
Yup these two statements mean the exact same thing. Definitely not some seething leftist getting wounded about everything trump does, as typical.

2019 / January 14 at 22:46 niger? Dogeza? ● There are Shikohage on my beakar and bear! Akaname = Tsumeki
22: 20 Ameno trimmer? escape! Shikohage * Multiple? Concorde? Mavern? Essex?
22: 15 Counter? Soejima Copy? Move thulium? Silence this night? Armadillo?
21: 01 I feel strange about my nose! Kokuma? Binar? Tampons? Thulium? Niobium? Akaname Mr. Earth? Hideirigushi?
20: 37 Thurium? Tecmakumayakon? Uyghur? Undercut? Shikohage * 2? Melaka? Kudohage
Before 20:35, Dogezaado * multiple? Shikohage Hippolyte Tea (suicide) 20: 35 Shikohage? Soma Shy Turn? Alaska?
19:00 Chrysomile (hostage of a woman)? Akaname Tuberculin? Nidaya? 19: 12 Shikohage * 2?

February 20, 2019/18: 39 Feelings and images to put your fingers in the buttocks! Nidaya Hotentot = Akaname?
16:42 Shikohage * 2? There is Shikohage on the PC! With thallium? What? You can? Mavern?
14: 22 Shikohage? Sidebreaks 16: 12 Niger (illusion of religious mixture?) Suppo? Sidebreaks You can?
14: 08 Tuberculin = Sanjo Lanko · Oma (Obstruction of work) & Hipporito & Kaga Makiko = Thallium?
14:01 Tuberculin = Shikohage & Dogasha & Gaze! What? Shikohage * Multiple? Mamoru * Multiple? Uyghur?
14: 01 before, want to be hugged · jet black · gay bar? She seemed to be shikohage. I could see the man's face about three times!

I voted for Trump.

It feeds into your limited worldview to think everyone is on one side or the other, you never stop to realize crucial elements like the phrase "fast food" because it's really inconvenient.

im not american, what is a governement shutdown ?

Attached: 1543379873406.jpg (1036x855, 89K)

are you feeling provoked?

Attached: 1546800921414.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

>Americans
I FUCKING CAN'T

..if you want them to become obese sacks of lard that you so deride in /fph/ threads.

Not American either, but when the idiots in Congress and the Senate disagree over the government budget for upcoming period, the money cannot be spent. So the government agencies get no funding and shut down.

>crucial elements
>"this sums up this asshat nicely...."
Wow its obvious that you're such a level headed centrist and not actually a deranged liberal. I sure do feel foolish. It appears that the whole time it was ME being unhinged about politics. ~t. nobody ever

Keep trying to spin it. The mental gymnastics are world class.

Attached: brainlet.png (255x198, 5K)

I'm not a centrist at all. I vote Republican almost across the board.

I just don't suck Trump's dick as hard as you do. That is it.