Tfw went on Tinder date last Friday and had sex all night with the girl in a hotel room

>tfw went on Tinder date last Friday and had sex all night with the girl in a hotel room

I'm full of regret, don't ever fuck on the first date.

Attached: 1539393263791.png (652x1224, 425K)

what happen user, get tingly sensation downstairs??
ya used protection right?

Post her pics.

i feel that

Are you me? This happens every time I hook-up through grindr. The next day I feel shit. Why? Can't help myself.

>"hey guys look at me i banged a girl"

holy shit, this thread is BEYOND pathetic

no one fucking cares

t. not an envious virgin

Any girl who whores herself on the first date is either fat or ugly or a slut. You should feel ashamed

Tfw :(

Attached: 72201A26-924F-4CBF-8A94-338F67057659.png (750x1334, 544K)

Attached: C551F90E-507F-4F07-B2F8-906EAA3D7110.png (750x1334, 325K)

Sex is pretty much the only reason I have any interest in women. I pretty much fucked my whole perception of them and the messed up thing is I don't believe the way I see them is entirely wrong minus maybe a few unicorns that might be out there.

I've always believe women were just whores that would trade up the second they had the chance to, and since getting an ok build and enough confidence to approach some I've only had my beliefs confirmed.
>Asked out girl
>She didn't seem that interested but got her number anyway
>As time went on I played like I didn't care and it raised her interest
>We'd not talk for weeks, then after out waiting her she'd contact me
>Went out with her, kissed
>She started playing hard to get and I decided it wasn't worth it anymore
>Once we stopped talking she put up a picture on her story of her and her fucking boyfriend
>Pic was months old, she went out with me and kissed me and probably other guys while "dating" this guy
>Caption was something like "luv him"

>Another girl I met in a bar
>I was way better looking than her, only wanted to smash and pass her
>She "forgot my name" and I walked away, this bitch was a 6/10 and felt like she could do that
>Eventually she texted me and said she knew my name and was just trying to play hard to get
>Tell her straight up I have 0 interest in dating her and just want to fuck
>"Oh I actually have a boyfriend."
>She actually fucking did, met him in class later on by chance and they had been dating for months
>She was all for me when she thought I might want to date but once my intentions were clear she was in a "committed relationship"

There is no cure once you get into this mindset. I have 0 respect for women.

Attached: 1527187111509.jpg (918x597, 216K)

fucking tinder sluts is not good
you get that dopamine hit from sex and confidence boost from being found attractive enough to bang but casual sex empties you out inside slowly but surely

>lol im just gonna play hard to get
>tracks her social media and remembers photos and captions she posts

LMFAO

tell her to pay taxes

Attached: 152131565818.png (961x276, 83K)

I don't get what you're saying. I said I "played" hard to get, meaning yeah I faked it. She was hot, that is the way you get hot girls.

>insults a guy for having a deadbeat job
>sells her body online

should have asked her what her father would think about her behaviors if she knew who he was

I would if she didn’t block me. I could hit up her snapchat though

Attached: D23E805B-D8BA-47C2-87E1-07FF3C8A5FD5.png (750x1334, 2.04M)

lmao i'll take a hard pass on those nudes

Attached: 09DAC22D-3736-4589-A83E-D6B1C3DAF55D.png (750x1334, 2.17M)

Sounds like you're a pussy user

Buy her nudes and send them to her daddy?

Message her dad these on Facebook

lol just kidding she doesn't know her dad. Maybe let Tyrone know his bitch aint giving him his cut

This NOW

Wait this goes even deeper dudes
I think she’s a friends girlfriend I knew she looked super familiar

Attached: 9F9A3AD9-7195-482F-89FB-8761F277E9EF.png (750x1334, 2.45M)

It's not tingly, I used protection.

She sent me this the day before we hung out

I know I know
>Asian

Attached: imagejpeg_0_06.jpg (769x1024, 169K)

How fit do I need to be to tinder this bitch. 6' 2" wide chested fatass here

>asian girl being a tinder slut
no i refuse to believe it they are wholesome girls

>year of our Lord 2019
>unironically being a degenerate

Chinese are literally amoral insects. Their only interest is money.

Every country wants monies. Chinese are just willing to fuck their people over for it.

Cmon dude she swiped on you, she was interested. All you had to do was play off the banter, I mean ffs she called you daddy. She was testing you and you failed

Shoulda said

>well if I’m an ugly dweeb why’d you swipe on me?

Presumably because she's just trying to sell nudes to thirsty dweebs

>when you close your lips it reminds me of a butthole

Attached: 1533669094962.png (521x395, 284K)

Rate my tinder. I get 3 matches a day

Pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-22-53-18.png (1440x2560, 2.01M)

So howd I do boys

Attached: Chad.jpg (1080x410, 54K)

She's not worth it

All girls are like that. Playing hard to get. They want to know what makes you different than all the other online guys.

Yes but she messaged back. Had she not cared about him in any way shape or form she wouldn’t have

Well that escalated quickly.

This, I'm taking the blackpill after my break up with my long term gf (4.5 years)

I was first kiss, lay and serious relationship and at the end it still was the same tired story of you finding out she was fishing for a guy for months and "it just happened" after you get in a little fight. She didn't drink, strict parents, didn't like girls that talk about boys all the time and liked cute shit, so not a typical tinder whore, yet it's the same shit with her as with any other woman. I honestly blame her friends, crabs in a bucket I guess.

>give me "neck"

cringe

Kek

Dude she is no where close to nude selling attractiveness gross. Sad!

fuck man, i hope this doesnt happen to me. Literally my biggest fear

Same

I go through her phone occasionally without her knowing and never find anything of concern. I whole heartedly believe she loves the shit out of me. I just worry one day she's gonna find someone better or fall out of love with me. Oh well, if it happens it happens i guess.

>got first gf ever
>was my first kiss, first sexual contact, first literally everything
>turns out she sent nudes to guys, kissed some other guys she knew and gave a bj to a friend while drunk
>all before knowing me

I know its the past but it sometimes hurts a lot knowing she was my first everything.
What should I do? Or how should I feel?
I love her

Attached: 1536967919379.jpg (1024x1004, 291K)

That's kind of fucked up and untrusting. Reminds me of the black mirror episode in which he checks the time remaining for the couple and thus makes it tumble from 5 years to just a day

>>all before knowing me
uhmm so are you saying you would only accept virgin?

I have bad trust issues cuz my last girlfriend cheated on me. Its fucked me up mentally. Ive gotten better though. Ive learned if i come off as an insecure lil bitch then she probably will cheat on me idk. Any tips to get over past relationships/ trust my girl more?

Literally the same happened to me, but she instead started to browse reddit relationship subs and out of the blue started calling me "toxic".

Hang your local redditor

>always back out of fucking girls at the last minute

why am i like this

She was a virgin before me

>tfw first date with a 7/10 qt
>tfw have a pleasant evening and hug her goodbye

>tfw second date
>tfw she comes back to my place but “has her period” (doubt) but I say it’s OK and she stays the night and we spoon and I fondle her tits

>tfw will organise third date on the weekend and will probably smash her

Definitely feels as though all the excitement is over when a girl puts out on the first date. Not that it matters most of the time, it’s often what you want. But if it’s a girl you think is worth investing in, I’m happy to wait for the third or fourth date.

Don’t jerk off within 12 hours of the scheduled time of you seeing her

Just be more confident

Ironically, the less of a shit you give about a certain girl and the less you agonise over the possibility of getting cheated on, the less likely it is to happen. There’s a lot of comfort in just stopping caring and enjoying the moment. Girls subconsciously pick up on this sort of thing.

this but it's much worse than you realize
when you find a girl you like you will be haunted by the realization she has done this many times

>the realization she has done this many times
no please
why

>no i refuse to believe it they are wholesome girls
bro...
listen to this, treat people on a personal basis, don't generalize, you can stereotype sure but not generalize

You're gay

thanks user, ill give it a try

>when you get back to her place and she has her own supply of condoms

Attached: EF13FFBD-F3BC-488D-B815-CFF49CA76BBA.jpg (340x344, 96K)

kinda chubby

do this
>get some experience with ez thots, then less thotty women, then someone who only had a couple partners
>once you got all these on your belt go for the 24 year old virgin girl and be her hercules
TRUST me dude, this way you're safe from the feels ;_;7

Unironically see a therapist. Getting cheated on by your partner basically gives you PTSD. A therapist could help you feel ok again and get your life back in order and interpret what happened.

she's lieing. if she's degenerate enough to blow a "friend" while they're drunk she's fucked a bunch of dudes she aint tellin you about. how old is she? the average girl is fucked about 1,000 times by the age of 23, i dated a girl who had sex about 5,000 times by the age of 26 because she was in a 10 year relationship

I didnt get cheated on tho, she was just more experienced than I was and it fucking hurts

>she starts sucking your dick before even asking if you have any STDs

Attached: 1546128142969.jpg (842x792, 81K)

more like 48 hours minimum

Become someone better yourself then.

Women will tell you it's controlling, lack of trust, bla bla bla. It is a lack of trust, but even Caesar got strabbed by Brutus, in reality it's fine as long as she doesn't find out and you don't make irrational demands.

man i was in a similar position a while ago, and it bugged the shit out of me, it's a shitty position to be in, and i think it's normal to not want to think/hear about your partner's past exploits, as it can diminish from the feeling that they are exclusively yours.
that being said, i don't think it's a productive or healthy thing to do, and i don't think someone's willingness to be promiscuous is necessarily indicative of their willingness to cheat when in a committed relationship.
i think you should focus on the way she makes you feel, and how loyal she seems now instead of anything in the past.

user said ">all before knowing me"

We started dating when we were 16, lost our virginities with each other. It was kinda hard to have sex as it did hurt her so im pretty sure she was a virgin.
Now im 18 and still with her but that stuff still bugs me.

Its just so weird, I knew I was going to feel bad when I asked her about her past but I wanted to hear.
I dont think shell cheat on me but its her past that annoys me sometimes
I lifted for 2 years and cutted to 10% bf just to get a gf and this dude just got a blowjob from her because she was drunk
Its not fair, I want to fucking beat that guys ass but she wont let me and its also not completely his fault

It was tinder OP. I thought that was made for casual sex.

Whats her name?

i think it's normal to want to feel like your partner is exclusively yours. security and control are important to everyone. but i definitely don't think it's healthy, and it likely contributed to the painful demise of my last LTR, so i encourage you to work on fully processing why it bothers you, so you can move on and be happier.

>work on fully processing why it bothers you
It bothers me because I did not have the
sexual opportunities she had/ I wasnt having fun like her, I spent my days talking to no one and just lifting/eating healthy
If the roles were reversed im sure I would feel OK.
Am I being selfish/hypocrite? Maybe but that way I wouldnt feel hurt.

Also I don't really bring this up to her because it is not her fault and she cant do shit to fix it.

Asian girls are some of the easiest thots on tinder

Know that feel user.
>Retarted easy to hit on thots
>Get rejected by every girl I like

Life is suffering

This was me too weeks ago. Worst part is I missed the gym.

Damn tinder is still a taboo in my shithole
If I moved to a first world country I would be slaying pussy 24/7
But here where I'm stuck I'll be a permavirgin
I'm not white but 6 foot tall so I'd still be a hit for white girls

that's interesting, definitely not the way i thought about it, and i'm not sure what to tell you.
i see how you could feel that way, and i wish you the best of luck user

Sounds like a based country desu. Hook up culture is bluepilled as fuck

where are you from?

immediately back out every time

Lose weight then.