We will all get a Stacy one day

We will all get a Stacy one day

Attached: 5A5DC4D8-8B79-47C2-A522-3E83159111D8.png (640x1136, 839K)

>wanting to be a beta provider
If you didn't lock down your sweetheart it's over, m8.

If this is all you have going for you then you then PLEASE consider ending things. Enjoy your loveless, worthless life while your bloodsucking harpy cunt of a wife spends all your money and fucks other guys behind your back. Straights are truly pathetic if their only claim to happiness is that they managed to spread their vile inferior genetics around, as if the world needs anyone like them to come into existence a second time. You're going to die unloved and forgotten, and so will your shithead kid if he's dumb enough to turn out straight.

Attached: Du4_BIyWwAAFTEy.jpg (715x674, 57K)

>he thinks his SH is not smashing giga chads behind his back

Lmao get over yourself incel

You can make a hoe a housewife, but you shouldn't. Why would you want someone that has been used like a napkin at a BBQ restaurant?

>not becoming the giga chad to keep your whore wife in your bed

Attached: IMG_6001.jpg (1280x774, 191K)

I can't beging to believe you can make a hoe a housewife when no-fault divorce exists, you can't beat sense into her, etc.

7000 likes that your wife got smashed in every hole by everyone. Imagine the suffering
Bonus: You know at least one guy who fucked her and nutted on her face liked that comment

fuck you and your rocks

>tfw dating a cool and popular fit girl that used to be a student athlete
>Everything is great and we get a long great
>Cant stop thinking about how many 6'8" alpha chads from the basketball or football team with 9" dicks have fucked her
>She had a two girl threesome with someone
Fuck brehs. I've dated cute girls before but this is the first one that's a legitimate 9+. And now I'm plagued by thoughts of her being pounded by elite athletes with 9" dicks.

I've never felt so inadequate and disgusted

Fuck her, make her fall in love, and then leave
Never get attached. The only good wives are foreigners who haven't been pozzed by (((feminism))).

Even chad gets cheated on user. Complacency breeds contempt

I fucked her casually for 4 months before making it a relationship 5 months ago. I will never say love first.

But I'm also a 27 year old boomer. I need to find a wife soon. Shes not nearly as submissive as I like which sucks. Fuck she's so hot tho. I truly am a cuck, can't even decide what I want. Thanks for reading my blog btw

>Buffalo Plaid
still a hoe

what does she have to offer besides sex?

jesus christ marie

>She had a two girl threesome with someone

if she won't do that with you but did it with random chads at college you are a straight up cuc

>Fuck her, make her fall in love, and then leave
>Never get attached. The only good wives are foreigners who haven't been pozzed by (((feminism))).

this user knows actually knows his shit lmao

Money probably

Wow user how small minded of you, how come you can go smash whores and eventually settle down but whores can’t do the same ?

Attached: 82BD4CB7-ED6A-4BF9-895F-E919D8C99C95.jpg (640x629, 69K)

She knows if we have kids they're getting pat tested so I have some sort of failsafe. But she's also incredibly jealous of my female friends so ideally that will help keep her in line.

Leave her before its to late. No joke brother, I have been down that path and its only after I aimed for a conservative that I have truly found a great partner. We will probably have kids this year and its so refreshing to have partner that leans on you and loves you with no foot in the thot world.

Shes attractive
She is fit
She is smart (taking a PhD)
We get along really well
Good personality

I know. I feel like a fucking cuck

Attached: A1D7A7E7-C020-4B35-B4ED-9637A6862A2A.png (1149x572, 36K)

>wanting to be with Stacy
Chad is a great guy but Stacy is always a worthless whore after the age of 30.

This is what my brain keeps telling me. I like girly girls that are feminine and submissive. She definitely is not that. But why can't I just be more masculine

Basically impossible to compete with these 6'8" gigachads I guess

Then what’s the problem? Don’t let these Virgin faggots tell you to dump somthing good

>2019
>Not dating a virgin

At least it wasn’t a 2 guy 3some.

The problem is I can't stop thinking about 6'8" elite athletes with 9" dicks she used to fuck. Including a 2 girl threesome that I sincerely doubt she would do with me

Lolz nothing I can do there but tell you if you make her cum you’re golden man. Or get a tan and dick extension surgery like the insecure faggot you are.

Jow Forums bloodpact to never become beta providers when?
Be honest with yourself user; are you going to get over that or not? You'll be spending more and more formative experiences with this girl, and if you aren't over it then it has the potential to grow into a larger problem.

Attached: 1546815150215.png (644x844, 1.07M)

A PhD for what? Sounds like you have a competitor, not a wife. Good luck

A doctorate is no indication of intellect depending on the field

a woman who earns a masters or doctorate is statistically much less likely to cheat on you

Hahaha you're right I am insecure. I've never had to deal with people being substantially bigger than me before and it's fucking with my head. I'm 6'4" and when I meet her guy friends they tower over me and I'm sure she's fucked at least some of them. That's just how student athletes are. I feel like a manlet and it's killing me

I dunno some biomedical technology research thing. I don't really care I just like that's she's smart

I would never date a girl who had a two girl threesome unless she was gonna do them with me as well. It's like a girl that used to do anal but won't with you

My last girlfriend told me she wouldn't let her other boyfriends cum in her mouth but I did that first time I fucked her. That's what you should be aspiring to

I've had submissive girlfriends before man and they are fucking great. Blowjobs constantly, swallowing my jizz, calling me daddy etc. I just found it boring after a while because they all felt like they weren't going to do anything with their life and just wanted to float alongside me. So I found a more alpha girl.

And now I don't know if I like it.

Cope

SEA asians and japanese are actually shit tier

Australian born Asians are god-tier, swear to god they put hormones in the food becausea lot of them have titties and ass which I never saw in Asia

Also, everytime I see a white boi with an asian girl, you just know he wasn't good enough for white women lmao

>this is how guys talk about women
I mean, do ya fuckin love each other? nigga damn

>he has a problem with someone asking "what does she offer besides sex"
there's more to a relationship than sex, anonymous

Yea we get along really well. But there's something to be said for a girl who will crawl and her hands and knees and beg me to suck my dick. My ex used to do that when I wouldn't let her

New gf definitely wouldn't do that. She is however fucking amazing at sex. I've never been ridden so well in my life.

You don't even know what her field of study is, so maybe you aren't so bright yourself. At some point, she might not like being involved with a rube who makes half of her income working as a union machinist.

A woman with a PhD married to a metro bus driver, or a woman with a PhD married to a Microsoft executive? Your point may well be true, however, there is no reliable data for millennial marriages yet and Gen-Z is barely old enough. Using marriage/dating/sex studies with participants from Gen-X and the baby boom generation, both of whom were raised in a pre-information age, are irrelevant. Gen-X still has a high number of people who would consider it inappropriate for their millennial children to live with a partner. Very different groups of people.

Fuck you nigger, I’m 5’11 and have not gf

Western asians are better. The stacey fears the kim

Attached: 889067B2-5D11-45F5-A004-ADDC8BC8D31C.jpg (478x638, 36K)

I just appreciate girls from all over the world. currently traveling. europe's next.

>that thousand cock stare

Attached: images.jpg (229x221, 9K)

thats what I’m saying!
>I ask if they love each other
>we get along really well
hmmmm. In all seriousness though you’re upset a lot over this seemingly self sufficient and attractive girl just because she’s not constantly begging for cock, like cmon. Appreciate what you have. if it’s making you that annoyed you may not have been ready for the relationship you entered before getting more puzzy

>my last girlfriend told me she didn’t let other guys cum in her mouth

Way to be manipulated user

Attached: 9CAB36E6-8DA4-4A42-96D5-E22AB291E79F.jpg (502x442, 29K)

Found the black hole

>beg me to suck my dick
So how did you suck your dick?

Are you implying I’m a female whore

kek.

Just straight up ask her how many of her friends she has fucked