How do i break up with a girl that's in love with you?

I've dated this Asian girl for about half a year, shes completely in love with me and shes the nicest girl I've ever met. things have gotten really serious and we even started talking about marriage and children. The thing is, I dont want my kids to look Asian. Her father and brother are butt ugly and short, even among Asian man. and I know our son would look more like them than me. I know it will break her heart, but everytime I look at her I feel so guilty and torn up inside for leading her on. Her parents are complete shitheads and I know they will tear into her after I break up with her.

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAlMdSa8leg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do i break up with a girl that's in love with you?

i guess you finally found out, huh?

user do NOT be a fucking retard about this. The grass will always be greener but if you love her then you need to stick with it. You happiness is worth more than any shit to come with having manlet chink kids. That shit doesn't matter if you've found someone you genuinely care about and want the rest of your life with.

tell her she's too ugly to have kids with

I fucked up the title, its supposed to say: how do i break up with a girl that's in love with me?

Do you really think you're going to find someone else who will love you?

I've tried to get over it, but it's been a month and my feelings have only gotten worse

Don’t be fag and marry her, if she fine girl with good values she worth more than gold but ring on her and stop be a cunt

Probably not. That's why I feel so terrible. I dont even think I deserve her

You can't do that to your future kids, imagine how they would feel. Just tell her you don't think she's the person you want to spend your life with and you'd rather end it now so she has time to find someone who will be serious with her. You're doing her a favor in the long run

I remember when I broke up with my qt gf who was great because I made up some bullshit conclusions in my head that make no sense in hindsight. I was just experiencing “grass is greener” and for some reason though I deserved better.

Now she has a happy fulfilling relationship with someone else and I’m here all alone wishing I never made that mistake

Why did you start dating an asian in the first place if you didn't want mulatto babies?

I didn't worry about it until I met her dad about 3 months in

Same here user, I thought I was hot shit going places and I deserved better. Now look at me, I’m a shell of the man I once was and now I’m all alone

I know that feel user. We all have an inner demon that tries to convince us we deserve more than we have. I’ve been learning how to ignore it and am on my way back to happiness

My fiancee is a jap born in aus. A good wife and mother > Jow Forums autism.

What do your kids look like? I hope I'm worrying over nothing

you have to get into a state of mind and ignore everything that makes sense user
its not easy but if you've thought about it alot and it will always bother its best to end it as soon as possiblerather than always have the thought in the back of your mind

Dude, your insecurity about this is totally fucked. It’s not something normal people think about, partly because genetics aren’t that simple.

Fiancee so no kids yet. Her senpai are all reasonable looking. Partocularly her and her sister. Her brother has good muscle genetics too, he lifted for a few years then got into muay thai.

Also, scotland genetics stronk so not overly worried.

Forgot the word filter. Her family*

dont betray your race you colossal faggot
or just pop out some elliot rodgers too thats fine
really was a supreme gentleman

I dont think so, we started talking about children. I just want my kids to look like me. I know a couple that's amwf and the kids look nothing like the mom

>How do I break up with her
Can't you just tell her, "We need to break up?" What's wrong with that?

well the problem is the girl pretty?

You could check these sites out.
whitedate.net
wasp.love

I just don't want to hurt her, because I still care for her

Seems like you would hurt her a lot more if you married her out of obligation even when you don't want to.

Tell her you consulted a Feng Shui master and that you two getting together would be extremely inauspicious as your combined names do not calculate to an auspicious number that is a multiple of eight.
What's more you are now informed that on the date you two met, the star of the Chinese god of hardship was in the sky indicating bad luck in the future and that your first kisses were done in a very inauspicious bearing according to Feng Shui.

Yeah, I know. It's just so difficult. This is my first real relationship.

Thankfully you figured this out now. Imagine the horror of realizing what youve done when you see the little goblin for the first time. Dont do it user, you can never be truly happy with her. All these ppl telling you to mix arent white, they dont know what you are talking about.

Maybe this will make you feel better.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAlMdSa8leg

Get some nice euro eggs online and just use her as the incubator. It is a common thing in Asia.

All of the people telling him to racemix are shitskins who wish they could have been half white

Attached: 1537893546380.jpg (1280x1280, 260K)

I can tell you’re like 20 because people don’t talk about marriage and children at 6 months lol. That being said if you think this why didn’t you think about that earlier before her feelins were all up on u

Listen here man. Think about your own kids for a moment more so than yourself.

Do you want them to suffer being manlet elior roger mutts for their whole eternity of existance? Wont they come home one day and ask you "Papa, why don't I look like you", that they will have great trouble, that they will be forver doomed to be mutts and have 1/4 at least mut children.

Why would you create something to endure that torture? Why would you create them to suffer?

Because I'm an idiot. Yeah I'm 21

All korean m8

then adopt a white kid

I dont know, I'm not into the white nationalist stuff, I just want my kids to look like me

You should feel bad for this being the reason to break up with her if you do it honestly. It's a shitty move.

>doom your whole lineage forever for some puss puss

Attached: 1531672154788.jpg (500x500, 23K)

I know. I feel terrible

Introductory redpill: racemixing as a white man or woman will ALWAYS be flushing your genes down the toilet. The african and asian phenotypes are particularly strong and you will have disgusting mentally unstable mutts AT BEST. There is no 'upgrade', genetically speaking, when you're white. Anyone trying to argue this is just a shitskin trying to cope and detract you

at least give her the option of having you use a white womans eggs for the baby and she can carry it before you completely dump her.
If she's a good woman she'll understand your lineage is more important than her feelings.

Wouldn't it be more practical to just marry someone he actually wants kids with? With if after the first egg from another woman, she decides she wants kids of her own?

>Wouldn't it be more practical to just marry someone he actually wants kids with?
Yes it would, but OP is a cuck that only replies to his fellow redditors feeling sorry for the situation.

OP there is only so much you can avoid truth, either start deluding yourself and set your whole ancestry down the drain ASAP or break up with her and find someone you want to have genetically healthy kids ASAP, longer you wait, harder it will be to act and more damage will be done to either you or her or all.

That sounds awful. I wouldn't want that for her. Just like I want kids that look like me she would want her children to look like her

I'm just going to break up with her tomorrow. I can't keep leading her on like this.

It doesn’t matter what your children look like. Ugliness is a problem of the past and you are no longer limited by genetics. You can buy a new jaw, get caps for your teeth, even buy a new hairline. This is the new paradigm, beauty is determined by your wallet.

Not as easy as you imagine, lmao.

I guess this is what happens when you read too much into Jow Forums shit.

You sound like such a retard with this whole genetics talk, just break up with her already so she can find someone that's not a complete autist that was corrupted by Jow Forums banter.

Slowly stop responding as much, slowly get more busy slowly get less interesting, slowly stop being more sexual.

It's how I do the gentleman's fade out with girls I bang on Tinder, it's rude to flat up "ghost"

Then again youre talking about a GF

I married a Siberian asian qt and my kids look fine. My 4yr old son even has blue eyes. He wants to be Ghengis Khan when he grows up and he already started beating on German and muslim kids at daycare. My daughter started talking before she turned 1.

Not fitness related.

Attached: 7bf3186e028073f097f75ec3ac598f954dfe6e54a69a84.jpg (625x455, 73K)

married my childhood sweetheart, we'd been together 10 years when we married. she loved me like no one else ever will. i broke it off with her 3 years after marrying, before we got to having kids. i'm divorced and alone and sad now. you sound like a fucking autistic mongoloid so hopefully you end up like me.

I did this. Best decision of my entire life. Now I’ve got a qt3.14 white wife and a beautiful white daughter. So glad I didn’t cop out and stick with the Asian. If you don’t have the balls to break it off with her just start fucking other bitches on the side and get super sloppy about keeping it a secret. She’ll find out and dump you. Obviously this is the pussy way out, but you sound like a fucking pussy so maybe it’s your best move.

>I don't love her enough to send my seed down the genetic drain.
>I'm worried about her future interactions with her parents.
>Also, it's been a whole half of a year, I mean come'on, not like I have anymore time left right?
Break up with her, consider the following:
You will be lying to her face, your kids face, her and your parent's their faces and above all else, to yourself, everyday of your life if you stick with her.
Also her parents are probably happy that her womb won't be colonised with halflings, so after underlining to her that she should stick with a nice Asian boyu she'll probably be fine.

Attached: 1547191873118.png (855x359, 37K)

Just leaving this here.

"White purity" is a joke -- GENETICS are in general more important than RACE.

Attached: keanu-reeves-2000.jpg (1333x2000, 3.03M)

Hopefully he skips the being the biggest cuck in history part

And to add a couple more examples. Clarence Kennedy is half Asian, Markiplier is half Asian. Both are handsome guys who lift and do quite well for themselves.

You don't get stuck with a fucking Elliott Roger unless you are Elliott Rogers parents.

This, get the fuck off Jow Forums you've obviously taken too much of what is said here seriously.

>Elliot Rodger this
>Elliot Rodger that
Wasn't he half kike? Moral of the story is don't be a jew.

Don't listen to these bluepilled cucks user, you WILL find better. Do it for your children

Attached: 1534708685778.jpg (1280x1280, 575K)

user you aren't alone, this is my exact situation. i don't want HAPA kids but she's so perfect

Attached: 1532179869662.png (466x361, 30K)

That's a stupid fucking reason to break up with someone.
But there's no way to break up with someone without having them get hurt. There's no magic words you can say that will make her be like "Ah, you're right, we should break up". The only option for you to break up and not look like a complete shithead is to be straightforward and just say "I'm sorry but I don't want to be in this relationship anymore." and just go from there.
Don't do the dumbfuck thing of just trying to be a shitty boyfriend until she breaks up with you so that you get to play the victim instead of the badguy. That makes you a worstguy, and will have her talk shit about you to everybody. If you're straightforward she'll be upset but if she's a good person she won't hold a grudge down the line.
But again, that's a stupid reason to break up with someone and is pretty clearly rooted in some racism that you should work on. But you won't because you're weak.

this. man 2 of my mates are mixed and they both look more asian.

Attached: 1540408581516.jpg (406x550, 32K)

nayeon is a qt stfu

This, the panicky jew is just cherry picking successful mixed people and is letting out the part where mixed children can feel like they don't belong to either race their whole life's long.
You already have a bad feeling about this, so consider your choices wisely OP.

just tell her your actual reasoning of not wanting wmaf halfbreed gookchildren. she will have no trouble breaking up with you then

stay strong and break the cycle of wmaf

He's honouring his bloodline and preserving some of the rarest genes on the planet. Absolutely based.

OP, to be a man is to struggle. Be strong.

> Using Markiplier as a good excuse
Fucking neck yourself you absolute fag

Don't listen to these fucking kikes OP. Racemixing is what (((they))) want you to do. Seriously fucking off yourself if you contaimenate the gene pool like that

Literally every single half Asian I've ever met was some weak looking high IQ psychopath. Now compare it to some of the friends who had black mothers and white fathers, although a bit dumber they were really fucking Jow Forums despite not putting much work into it.

Attached: alberto.jpg (600x584, 40K)

Break up with her now OP, it's for the best.

>t. hapa

This. Mutts are weaker and more prone to mental disorders.

If you are white then yes user, break up with her, white race needs children

Depends on the mix too, mulattos have a ton of mental issues and are generally dumber, but fuck they are strong as shit.

You could just make him lift and then you would hve a strong high IQ psychopath, which is the fucking recipe for success in life. Being dumb and strong is just good for being a construction worker or fucking thots.

I’ve been dating a latina for like a year now and im having serious issues about children as well. Shes an incredibly submissive and loving woman, perfect wife material, but I absolutely cannot stand the thought of having brown mongrels running around the house.
I absolutely despise central american culture and the spanish language in general. I know my kids will be forced into that shit and I don’t really know if i want them anymore. Her entirely family is fatass goblins.
She showed me pictures of her mother when she was young, and she was gorgeous. But a mere 25 years later, her mother is genuinely in consideration for the ugliest women I’ve seen. If she hits the wall the wall as hard as her mom did I will probably kill her then myself.
I’ve been so conflicted lately but that is not a reason i can bring up to her to break up because its not something she can fix. She would do anything in her power to change for me but she cant change her genes.
Do women age better if they don’t balloon up?

In reverse situation. Have aryan bf who I would never procreate with because I don't want offspring that barely look like me. Also don't want to be a stereotype.

Just tell her that you want to focus on yourself, personal growth etc.

or this.

This is sad. I feel bad for her. I don't come here for feels, but you gave me some anyway. :\

i was in the same situation with you user, i broke up with her and i felt shit about it, but after a few months it will be ok, think the kids user, they will look like inbreed mutts, suffering from identity crisis for their whole life

I went through the exact same shit last year dude.

I dated a Korean chick and she was absolutely mad about me. She'd always ask me how I was and how I was feeling and message me every day. I fell for her and I'd never been loved by someone like her before.
My parents didn't approve they wanted me to marry someone not Asian.
Knowing that parents weren't going to get a long with her I left her.

Still now I'm crushed though.

Your happiness is more important than anything, if you're going to end it end it sooner, though I wouldn't recommend it.
Don't believe the stupid shit about fucking your kids genetics or whatever you'll bring up strong children if you are a strong parent.

The sooner you ditch her, the sooner you will find an appropriate woman of your own race that will give you the beautiful children you want. You are doing the right thing user, really.

Guess there’s 3 of us, atleast this forced me to lift harder amirite haha

>If she hits the wall the wall as hard as her mom did I will probably kill her then myself.
This is why this website has a bad reputation.

Assuming it's just hyperbole, remember that much of the aging process is environmental, rather than genetic, and that exposure to certain environmental stresses. If you guys make a good life together, you can keep each other young, both figuratively of course, but also literally in terms of the actual stresses imposed by the aging process.

I share your disdain for Hispanic culture, although my disdain for Italian culture knows no bounds. Either way, a family is a microculture in and of itself; think about which aspects of Hispanic culture and how it manifests itself in the individual you resent the most, and then raise your children so that they are not receptive to, nor exhibit, these characteristics. This isn't fundamentally ethnosocial necessarily; regardless of who you ultimately marry, you will always have anxieties about child-rearing. It's normal, obviously. At least you're trying to be rational about it rather than getting stuck in a situation.

Good luck user, hope it all works out.

from your perspective though, the kids will look more like you? i guess they'd still be mutts and have identity issues, but they'd share more similarities with you then your aryan bf

Yeah the only time I'm happy is those 2 fleeting hours at the gym every day

>Don't believe the stupid shit about fucking your kids genetics or whatever you'll bring up strong children if you are a strong parent.
Pretty much this, honestly. Only major genetic consideration should be predisposition to genetic disorders. Otherwise, parenting and household factors will determine most of it.

Jannies clean this shit up ffs. This isnt fucking reddit go back

>>jannies
okay faggot

Attached: 1547067929950.png (701x668, 78K)

Markiplier is a turbomanlet lmao

Keanu Reeves father is asian and his mother is white. An asian guy has to work much harder to get a white girl than a white guy does to get an asian woman so AMWF children are of better quality than WMAF children usually.

Clarence is a mentally ill vegan. Markiplier is literally depressed and always crying on camera.

>so I know youre asian, but asians are ugly and short af, therefore Ill just use you as incubator for my white kids

shes gonna be so excited about this idea

Seeing all these identitless purposeless miserable halfling mutts subhuman dogs rationalizing pathetically their existence and them wanting to expand their misery on other people.

Don't listen to them, they just want another person to suffer what they suffer, your kids. Don't let their insecurity and subhumanism ruin future for your kids.

You sound like these coping retards who want to lose weight without having to put in the effort. There's no result without sacrifice. Now quit being a pussy

adopt a nigger then, theres no way you get white kids without hurting her

Just adopt some children in need, and no, it is not beta or being cucked to give a child a chance at a good childhood. Fuck off.

Attached: 1547164418376.jpg (346x346, 18K)