Getting protein

How the FUCK do I get protein?. I get my carbs just fine with 4 cups rice, but if I have to eat another 16 oz chicken breast ima Blow my FUCKING BRAINS OUT.

Please someone tell me a food that can get me that juicy 200 grams of protein everyday, has to be realistic and cheap though.

Why is it so rare bros?, where do I find it?.

Attached: juicy-double-cheeseburger-with-caramelized-onions-and-special-sauce.jpg (950x633, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/content/ultimate-list-40-high-protein-foods.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meat with eggs in morning, salmon or chicken for lunch, steak for diner, shakes, wtf is so hard about it

Lean ground beef
Steak
Bacon
Turkey
Any animal
Lentils/beans if you're desperate to fill out the plate

Combine with different spices/sauces for infinite meals. You have a lot of options.

Attached: kaosuthink.jpg (480x480, 33K)

> Still believing the protein meme in 2019

Oh boy I guess I'll just head on down to the market and pick me up salmon, maybe I'll pay with my collection of gold bars, and perhaps I can buy some caviar and truffles too OH WAIT I FUCKING CAN'T FUCKING FAGGOTS

Yeah I'll just kill me some fucking turkeys like it's 1876 fucking hell mate

this. you don't need 200 grams of that shit you tard. you need 1 gram per kg of bodyweight

>chicken breasts
just buy thighs you fucking retard
taste so much better and all they have is a bit more fat
it's not like you actually need as much protein as you eat you utter dyel

You ready?

Attached: videoblocks-fat-belly-man-trying-to-fit-in-pants_b77ws4bv_thumbnail-small01.jpg (320x180, 11K)

With this kind of attitude, I'm not suprised you can't go to Walmart and pick up some canned Tuna, NY Steak Strip/Tri Tip, lean ground beef, or even some chicken breasts. Turkey hunting is fairly difficult, but pre sliced deli cuts isn't.
You know what? Just get some basedmilk nigger faggot

Cans of tuna are pretty cheap, and almost 100% meat protein (120kcal and 30g protein per can!). And a single shaker of some big-brand spice costs a little but lasts a long time. Greek yogurt and Skyr are rich in protein, too, and mix very well with protein powder for a tasty dessert (just be sure to get plain yogurt to avoid excess sugar!). There are lots of high-protein food ideas online. Here's a list from bodybuilding.com to get you started:
bodybuilding.com/content/ultimate-list-40-high-protein-foods.html

Trust me, it gets fun once you start experimenting with your recipes. With a little creativity, you can eat a different meal almost every meal for a week!

Bon apetit, user, and good luck!

Attached: kaosuhappy.jpg (1366x768, 79K)

turkeys are literally available all year round.

1g per kg is a lot actually. hard to get unless youre only eating tuna or eggs and shit.

One container of cottage cheese has 52 grams of protein and it's less than two dollars.

>1 gram per kg is hard
not unless you're the size of kyriakos grizzly it isn't you fat shit

i weight 83kg. i eat 3500 cals a day. you think it's hard for me to get 80 ish grams of protein? It's not.

Are you faggots trolling? If you’re not a lardass how is it hard to eat

You bloatmaxing? You'd only need that amount if you're like 100kg.

eat things that contain protein

Why do you guys want to steal my gains? Here in UK im surrounded by weak men and rich empathists, all I want to do is get big and juicy so that I may assist my countrymen in developing themselves and their lands. Now please, let's discuss the most ideal forms of getting nutrition for our bodies without turmoil within.

eggs
remove the yolk if you're eating a fuck ton in a single day
Cheaper than meat, has more protein than meat, lower calories than meat, more vitamin and minerals than meat
Also eat turkey instead of chicken, turkey has more protein and both cost around the same, sometimes turkey might be a bit more expensive but it tastes better and is healthier compared to chicken

Here's a .gif of an anime fox girl blushing in hopes that you'll take the time to look at this post

Attached: Kemono blushing.gif (480x267, 3.63M)

>1g per kg
The fuck are you retards going about, the usual bodybuilding advice is 2g per kg, and the science says somewhere between 1.2 and 1.8 g/kg. We can assume the differences are due to types of protein and 2 is an easy to remember number.

32 oz of egg whites. Comes in cartons at the store. 100 grams of protein. Drink 1 a day. You're welcome

>1g protein per kilogram of body weight.
Is that really sufficient? Seems like too little protein.

It's not, he's retarded. 200 grams is the perfect amount for every human.

semen

I just eat 5 lbs of steak for dinner
even before I was carnivore it was easy to reach 1g/lb body weight
you just need to eat food, ya twink

get a job retard

post body moron
yes it is absolutely enough

Why do you like being small?, it literally won't hurt you if it did happen to be too much, which it's not. 200g protein is ideal for big bodies.

It's impossible to do a 3k or 4k bulk and not reach 180+ amount of protein

I dont blame you, I'm actually addicted to carbs, and getting enough protein in my body is difficult, I kinda cheat it with protein shakes though when I can

I skillet up ground turkey at 2 bucks a pound - mix with mayo and mustard. Not hard.

you can drink 6 raw eggs in less than 5 seconds. that's almost 50g of protein right there

Even if you only eat bread 3000 calories is like 140g protein. Anyone not doing a totally retarded diet is going to get enough protein. You only need to worry if your doing a hard cut.

6 eggs is 36g

Kilo of chicken a day, dont know what youre bitching about its a bland food, the canvas that you paint with spices till its a masterpiece. Or just bitch out and go whey

Is raw eggs still ewual to cooked eggs in terms of protein and calories?

This^

I destroy at least a half a container of this shit a day

Yes Daddy.

Don't eat tuna because you will turn as mad as a hatter from all the mercury inside of the fish eat tilapia or salmon

>not eating so much tuna that you develop an immunity to mercury

Apparently your body absorbs the protein better when eggs are cooked. Havent tried this out myself yet tho, could just be propaganda forced on us by the jews

unironically whey
I bought 5kg vanilla whey on myprotein for 45 euro on sale

I made the mistake of buying unflavored whey, please send help it’s disgusting

thank you for the gif user, it made me happy

Hmmm I think they sell it in powder form

Peanut butter
Red lentils (I only eat pasta from red lentils flour)
Lupini flour
Red beans
Eggs

i kek'd

>nearly 800mg of cholesterol.

Go away Keys

Literally just go to Sprouts or Trader Joes or whatever healthy ass local market you have in your area and just look around. Sounds like you are not doing that. I've found mac and cheese that has 25g of protein per serving, I've found pancakes that have 10g+ of protein per serving, tofurkey sausages that have 30g per serving (I know its onions but 30g per serving is insane especially when paired with eggs and the pancakes above). There's also oats, lean ground beef, turkey, beans, quinoa.

If you are just going to bitch and say this is all too expensive and you can't afford it then maybe you should take a break from lifting and secure yourself a bag. Lean ground beef is usually less than 10 dollars, my protein pancakes are 5 bucks and the bag lasts me weeks, oats are cheap, turkey is cheap, beans are cheap asf, etc. Stop making excuses, user

Buy the whole chicken. It's cheaper (per kg and per g of protein), and you'll get wings, drumsticks/thighs, and breasts, so potentially 3 different meals (or just roast the whole thing for maximum lazy cooking)

buy a pig leg and eat it raw.
Its called "jamon pata negra", they raise the black pigs outdoor and feed them healthy food.

This is pure and delicious proteins with very healthy fat.
I eat at least 150g every day, just cut the slices yourself.

technically its cured meat.

Attached: Cortando-Jamón.jpg (2000x1029, 343K)

based

>you can drink 6 raw eggs
I'd rather not die thanks

Become a hunter and eat venison. Super lean and healthy.

Attached: 2C1D19AB-4DC2-498D-B2B0-6335F548B6F5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

unflavored is best, stop being a little bitch

That’s what I rock. Tastes great.

Today i ate something like this for breakfast
>omelette (milk + eggs + 1 scoop of whey)
>fresh bun straight out of the bakery
>cup of coffee
>protein bar

Y'all motherfuckers want spicy pork-rice eggrolls?

Attached: IMG_20190115_102259042~2.jpg (3299x3602, 3.41M)

yeah this totaly doesnt make you look like a psycho to any sane woman or man.
we had to do it when there was no food
you are doing this out of fun, nothing else.

No store bought meat can even begin to compare to fresh deer or elk backstrap

City bitch detected.

>canned tuna
>fresh salmon, tilapia, tuna
>whey with milk or water
>eggs
>yogurt
>literally any kind of meat that isn't cut with a lot of fat
How is this shit hard for you people? If you've got enough time to bitch about it, you have enough time to find a solution.

Use a straight uncut flavoured wpi protein powder. No need to blend with milk, and all that other crap.

Shake 30g with a tiny amount of water, like 100ml, you need very little when its just wpi, you can shot it, and it wont stop you from eating a meal, eg 3x a day, that helps you make the figure easily, its cheap, and then you can just focus on eating enough calories and not drive yourself nuts micro managing protein at every meal.

Dont listen to this. It is called having a positive nitrogen balance, and having left over protein available for new muscle growth (myofibrilar protein synthesis).

I've eaten salmon every day for the past 4 months.
Get a job, fag

Hello, my child, have you heard about our lord and savior whey? It's one of the most bioavailable proteins and you can buy mountains of it for cheap. Drink that and a litre of milk a day and say hello to GAINZTOWN.

Post body

It's not fucking hard to eat meat
it's not fucking hard to eat eggs
I eat 10 eggs a day it's not hard

If you’re going to eat meat, then something has to die. These deer had glorious wild lives and died a clean death. These will feed me and my family until next year.

And by that, I mean 2 scoops. 2 scoops of whey = 50g of protein, 1 litre of milk = 30g of protein. You are now at 80g of protein, fill the rest in with nuts, tuna/deens, eggs, cheese, yogurt, kefir etc. You are welcome, you can sustain this for under $10/day.

Post body

>we had to do it when there was no food

We HAVE to do this for the entirety of our existence right back to the single-celled organism that we came from billions of years ago. You deny our nature because you are delusional, stupid and weak.

sounds like a mantra you tell yourself

??? Raw egg isn't as bad as your mamma told you

OP should try it. He'd eat more protein too.

Stop being a broke bitch

1.2gg per kg huh? Do the math you fucking idiot, you just flamed them and gave the same advice.

I'm poor too user, so i eat a lot of quark, greek yogurt, canned fish and try to cycle through it so i wouldn't blow my brains out eating the same shit every day. I'm smaller though so i don't need as much

Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, canned tuna, chicken breasts are all staples of my diet, I hit 200g/day easily. If I'm low one day I'll crush a protein shake before bed but I try not to make it a habit.

>waah I can't afford it
Start shopping at Costco like a real adult

Attached: 1538563104453.jpg (1111x983, 222K)

Wtf walmart is selling this shit online for $2200 a leg

How fucking far off reality are you?

Monster mash is the way. Also salmon at Costco is pretty cheap, eat it twice a week. It's not hard at all. Especially if you eat whey as well, I aim for 30g s o y free in the morning and another 30g just before bed. Other options for variety are white fish, turkey, chicken, eggs, and dairy(I prefer whole or raw). Eat and the gains will come. Faggot nigger how are you NOT getting enough protein. NGMI.

Attached: b7d3327305c7377b5431422502e8cf9134e71d81.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

>he doesn’t like his food from the source rather than a super industrial farm

You’re a bit of a fag if you’ve never got your own food from the sea or woods.

>eating raw pork
Enjoy that trichinosis buddy.

no thank you they look to be quite well made but i have an aversion to eating pork

its cured actually, but looks like eating raw meat

Which of the desert cults are you following?

get out jew

My protein intakes for today

30g whey powder (23g)
4 eggs (24g)
300ml yogurt from crude milk (12g)
500ml milk (16g)
250g ground beef (55g)
100g beans (30g protein for 100 grams!!!!!)
100g Parmigiano Reggiano (32g !!!!)

PLUS ALL THE REST:
total: 226g protein

Dude I feel bad that the Jews got to you so hard.

Unflavored is the best whey to go nerd. Unflavored, milk, fruit, oats. It tastes good, gets good calories in.

3 cups of milk, two scoops of protein powder, 3-4 eggs, 2 teaspoons of peanut butter, full blender the rest of way to top with ice
Tastes great and has 95g of protein
You’re welcome