How long realistically could one survive on just eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and rice and beans for dinner?

How long realistically could one survive on just eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and rice and beans for dinner?
Indefinitely?
What are the likely adverse effects?
Anyone have any experience eating super cheap/simple for long periods of time?

Attached: 8-RiceBeansLandscapeweb.jpg (1500x1000, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencebasedmedicine.org/more-evidence-that-routine-multivitamin-use-should-be-avoided/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3544045/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might as well do gomad too

Don't think you'll get all the nutrients you need.

When I was going debtfree I was eating pretty much beans and rice for 2 years every day. I did go for my macros tho. Slowcooker is your friend.

Maybe take a multivitamin? That's what I'd do.

Drink milk with that breakfast, and take a multivitamin. Congratulations, you now have the forever diet. Maybe add some random stuff to your diet every now and then. Nuts and dried fruit to your oatmeal, olive oil or some kind of meat to your rice and beans. G2g, keep your macros in check

>How long realistically could one survive on just eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and rice and beans for dinner?
That's how a huge portion of third worlders live along with the rare goat roast or something. Mix in different veggies for micros and olive oil for extra fat, and you can live for a good many years. However, if you're wanting to make good gains, you'll have to carefully calculate amounts to get macros in

I think youd get scurvy

Add spinach and some red meat (pork shoulder here costs 2.49$/lb) and you're good senpai

If you get in your calories and take a vitamin you’re basically set. I did this for months when I was cutting and looked and felt fantastic

NOOOOO! You need to support 10 different food industry to be healthy! You need (((variety)))!

>legumes

Rice is just sugar, no nutrients. Beans and oatmeal you don't absorb any nutrients from because of phytic acid. So bascially you're coasting on eggs, but you probably eat them together with the oatmeal which prevents you from absorbing much from them.

Orange juice and other fruit + eggs, well-cooked peeled potatoes, milk/cheese, and liver would give you a wide range of nutrients with no antinutrients.

Attached: winrar.jpg (956x846, 97K)

Multivitamins are useless. Most vitamins n there are either in far too low concentrations, in a form of low bioavalaibility or prevent the absoprtion of each other.

Even if you would get every single vitamin seperatly and have a days worth shedule timed to prevent all this, you would still lack the yet not made as important as they are co-factors of whole foods. Sure you can survive for years on a shitty diet, but your body will either degenerate or take what he needs from himself (muscle, brain, bones).

If you only eat eggs and oatmeal, malnurishment will fuck you up within a couple months, depending how your diet has been till then and how much you could accumulate.

Fruits are only sugar, eat vegetables if yu want nutrients. Fruits are ape food.

>(you)

Non of those statements is wrong.
Fruits are sugar and are the main food source of lower primates with larger guts and smaller brains. Our distinction is that we evolved smaller guts due to better digestible food (meat).

Plus all vitamins can be found in higher quantty in vegetables than fruits. The later are only good for dirty bulking before winter.

add bell pepper for vitamin C
add fish for DHA, Protein and Vitamins

>Anyone have any experience eating super cheap/simple for long periods of time?
Some of my staples are, brown rice, dried beans/lentils, frozen fruit, onions, tea, frozen steaks, greek yoghurt, oats, milk, potatoes, frozen veggies, chicken thighs, the cheapest whey I can find, canned fish, those cartons of egg whites with one or two whole eggs for flavour. Additionally buy what's in season (so, cheap) at the time and drench everything in hot sauce so it doesn't taste like shit. You can actually bulk for next to nothing, it's amazing.

>meat
>better digestible

Attached: 1536455240697.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

About forever

Where is your
>Vitamin C
>Vitamin E
>Vitamin K
>Vitamin B3
>Calcium
going to come from?

Do you have any studies to back this up? Prove to me what vitamins and minerals are not bioavailable in a multi.

LADS

Rate my diet:
Eggs, salmon, broccoli, spinach, milk, lamb kidney,

Yes, your body can use up every single bit of meat, unlike the fibers of fruit and vegetables. That's why you don't shit such massive logs on a mainl meat diet.

I've Hashimoto and have to substitute certain vitamins due to it and read into it a couple years back. Had to order all which I needed seperatly. They are still somehow usefull, but you would be better served simply eating a good peace of grass feed beef liver once a month.

The problem is in the fact that multis use the cheapest strutures (magneisum isn't magnesium, different structural forms have different bio availbilities as well as size). Pretty much all magnesium in ready made preparats uses the shitty magnesiumstearat instead of the peak performance magnesiumdicitrat. Plus, you can't just pop it once a day, as it will not get properly absorbed, you need to get it in 3-4 smaller doses for best absorbtion. let alone that dicirtrat doesn't fit into a single pill and even if you get it in a multi, you won't get nearly enough.

Next point is the problem that many vitamins and mineral prevent each other from beeing properly absorbed. If you take magnesium for example you should space out calcium for a couple hours or they fuck each other up.

And those are just examples, because I can't be bothered to look it all up again. But I'm certain you're smart enough to find reputable sources and studies, if you so dersire.

Do you have ANY studies to back up your claims?

The second half of those claims are pretty standard knowledge.

complete/10

You literally only have to read any medical or popular scientifi publication if you haven't come around that yet, somehow. I thought that everyone, especially on fit, knew about the multivit scam.

Why not post one, then? This is highly suspicious.

Or you know, you could simply google the Multivtamin-question yourself instead of kvetching in each thread about it, because you somehow are years behind even normie tier knowledge.

Noone is going to bother looking shit up for you.

>falling for the pill jew
Yikes.

sciencebasedmedicine.org/more-evidence-that-routine-multivitamin-use-should-be-avoided/

Get some bell peppers for vitamin C( prevents scurvy and promotes collagen), and some Broccoli( vitamin D and anti estrogen). And you should be fine...

Go back to your nofap threads fag

Thanks.

I'm not interested in nofap, contribute something of value or shut the fuck up.

add sauteed kale, carrots, brocoli and tomatoes and you're literally a healthy human being, add chickpeas and lentils and you're even better, if you add lean meats like chicken breast and fish you're basically a demigod

>Beans and oatmeal you don't absorb any nutrients from because of phytic acid.

Please elaborate.

do a historical study on malnutrition. humans have seen hard times before.

I'd need to see the vitamin C/A content, but yes, almost indefinitely.

Eggs+milk+potatoes will give you enough of everything to make it

>indefinitely

Hmm

Aside from the fact that only eating 2 times a day isn't going to work, there's also the fact that you likely wouldn't stick with it for very long because it's so monotonous, so I'd say your question about 'survival' on it is moot.

if you want a super simple diet that's indefinitely sustainable, eat only beef and tallow. use iodized salt and drink water.

Anons I've been eating 4-10 eggs daily and the last week and a half I've had terrible stomach pains and diarreah. I've been making amazing gainz these past couple of months though. I think I have to give up eggs it's not worth it.

This only applies to grass feed beef, which fatasses on gibsmedats can't affort.

nah, it applies to grain fed meat too, it would just be less healthy.

That's the point, only grass feed meat has the proper nutritional value on which you could actually live indefently on without health issues. Industrial onions feed beef is pretty much vegetable fat with whatever substitutional vitamins that cow got. It's really shit, especially the fat and bones (don't forgett to drink bone brooth for calcium) and liver (nxt best thing is the liver of indutrial feed calfs, as they haven't had time to accumulate all that shit).

Add some green veggies and yeah

You need more fiber in your diet for optimal colon and vascular health. With just animal products you on a one way trip to colon cancer once your about 60

OP is asking about surviving, not thriving. Most people would be absolutely fine on grain feed meat.

>Industrial onions feed beef is pretty much vegetable fat
Not at all. Basedbean oil contains 50% omega-6 fat. Grass-fed beef fat contains 2%, and grain-fed contains 3-4%.

bullshit myth, based on faulty interpretation of shitty epidemiological data.

The only meaningful nutrition are the eggs. Oatmeal rice and beans are basically junk food. Eggs are fairly complete if high quality, but eating all those junk carbs without any vitamin C would cause problems. You would also have anti-nutrients inhibiting nutrient uptake from the eggs. You would actually be healthier eating only eggs so long as you got plenty of sunlight for D3. Biggest issue would be B12 deficiency probably.

No thats nonsense. Fibre is not necessary for gut health it is necessary to protect the gut against damage by plants. Fibre increases constipation and gut distress.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3544045/

Basically the only rule of nutrition that anyone can agree on is that you should eat a diet as varied as possible.
And yet all you fuckers ever post on here is one weird trick diets that's meant to be as restrictive as possible I hate this board so much.

lots of people disagree on that rule, genius.

That's the reason why people soak oats overnight.

Omega 6 is bad, you need omega 3, especially in a modern diet rich in omega 6. that's why you also don't eat farmed fish, as their profile is 21:1 comared to 1:3 in wildfish.

But, yes, you survive but so do most lard asses. Some time in the future you'll get civilisational illnesses due to a shitty diet. But its indeed better than just eating grains.

That's because most on here are teenagers. The remaining people stick to the paleolitic 65%fish, meat,animal products and 35% plant matter (with or without grains, depending on your ethnic bakground).

I don't think the n6:3 ratio of beef is >10. Lower is better, but the ratio is probably less important if you're eating ketogenic animal-based.

>Beans and oatmeal aren't food
>This is why we have eaten them for thousands of years

Toaster bath you stupid fuck.

No, that's not a rule "everyone" agrees on. Variety can be extremely unhealthy as is the case with the standard western diet. The Randell cycle dictates that people should either consume carbs or fat as their primary fuel alongside protein, to avert health issues. Obvious fat being the only source of many nutrients determines for us what sort of "variety" is optimal for human health. You don't want to eat a balanced or varied diet, you want to eat the diet closest to your ancestral evolution. Health is about eating a species-appropriate diet not about going around a supermarket buying as many things as possible.