The more I lift, the more I realize that faith is important...

The more I lift, the more I realize that faith is important. What's is the point of muscle without a proper spiritual grounding?

Attached: 1501819495203.jpg (275x356, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you need proper grounding, you need to do more leg and core work.

>proper spiritual grounding

For? can you give examples?

Organized religions are all cults. Listen to Alan Watts if you truly want to find spirituality and mogg all of the “lifters for christ” on fit

Attached: 0CB5E16A-709C-4039-890A-F0383062AF33.jpg (236x354, 20K)

>not realizing that work is superior to play
>actually publishing any book on zenfaggot shit that was created by the chinese to ruin the aryan buddha's teachings
>find spirituality
>you can find spirituality by playing all the time
>alan watts: here's how the east does it better
>even though it's just a fucked up bastard version of a great mind's work
>I'll post this on 4channel since I'm a nigger who has never read any eastern school
>I've just listened to this retard hippie
>he knows about christianity too!! he was a priest!!
>it doesn't matter that he was a complete fraud and broke his marriage vows, he was a real christian I trust what he says about christianity!
>he's so smart
>I never thought of it that way.. damn
>he was so spiritual
>it doesn't matter that he hung out with a literal epicurean, who introduced him to buddhism
>he was spiritual!!!
>he wasn't just a slave to his desires! he had spiritual strength! I can prove it!
>see, he fucked this chick
>FOR FOUR FUCKING YEARS
>he had such a great spiritual strength..
>truly a great man..
>It was true love
>just like his true love with alcohol
>because he was a weak fraud nigger that would have been killed off in any righteous society
>anybody who doesn't like him must be some sort of religious nut! fuck them!
>i'm a nigger!
>oh alan won't you tell me how to live!
>oh alan please be my jesus, I hate following other people!
>thanks alan, now I can fuck whores and drink myself to deaht just like you did!
>fuck organized religion!
>I'm going to make the most of my life!
>I'm so glad that a stalwart man like alan watts has shown me the way.
>Married 3 times, he sure knew what he was looking for.
>i'm a nigger
>it's not like he was a rash idiot who blatantly resented christianity
I FUCKING HATE YOU YANKEES FUCK YOU HOW COULD YOU RUIN EVERYTHING LIKE THIS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING THROUGH YOURH HEAD, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD, READ A BOOK NIGGER, NIGGER READ A BOOK, READ A BOOOOOOK

kek this

As long as you don't pick the worst religions(Christian, Jew, Muslim)

Did I miss a meme?

AHEM!

FUCK ORTHODOXFAGS AND CATHOLIKEKS!
Thank you.

Attached: 1547391101196.png (1000x1000, 274K)

Faith is a chain to hold down retards and the morally corrupt.
The self sufficient man has no need for such dribble, for he aspires to goodhood itself.

No worries, I'm naturally a good person.

Attached: 1507139090517.jpg (600x520, 61K)

Allahu akbar akhi

>not a single reply has anything positive to say

I envy religious people for their spiritual inner peace. Gonna read Bother Karamazov to try to get the feeling.

>Shitting on Zen
Shameful

You what? Religious people are all fucked, if they had inner peace the wouldn't need religion in the first place.
You can deduce as much from looking at literally any graph about how religious a country is and their happiness or HDI

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Attached: napoleonquotesjesus.jpg (1507x600, 440K)

You think your mind in it self is purest for behavior, while you cannot even control it, the thoughts you can't even stop, you think you do , and even then you spend more than 50% of your life deciding on emotion, even if you don't think about it, your ego feels ashamed, insulted etc... is still emotional response.

If you manage to get that ego peace of mind through emotion of faith, you have managed to fight off intrusion of peace and are ruling almost half of decisions.

I lift for my gods.

Attached: you're living it, buddy.jpg (630x630, 47K)

>aryan
unironically kys

Speak for yourself, weak minded pawn.

Go be slave to your ego, while I have peace and control irrational part of our being.

Something you deny even existing and hindering yourself.

Hostility is disgusting, and you are probably a person anybody would be ashamed to associate.

>You are not your own, for you were bought with a price
I'm not a nigger though.

Your prioritization and line of thought that led of the read material says otherwise.

>Go be slave to your ego, while I have peace and control irrational part of our being.

The apollonian needs the dionysian.

Attached: 1540428517060.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Nice argument, only correct if you are going to deny existence of concepts outside of human thinking, will you now brainlet?

>Nice argument

That wasn't really an argument, just saying that people are not rational and shouldn't fool themselves into thinking that they are.

>just saying that people are not rational and shouldn't fool themselves into thinking that they are.
Ah sorry, I am already getting defensive for some reason, I agree. Most of people have intrusive thoughts in the mind, most are overthinking, all product of lack control of our thoughts, it's even worse for emotions as you cant try to force yourself different emotional state in emotion itself, but to go around and change physiology and through logical thinking to conclude why emotion is incorrect at the given time and even then it will not work almost always.

That's where faith steeps in, giving soothing to irrational, emotional and ego part of ourselves we free us from at least part of the burden and feel like God is protecting us from those uncontrollable things which may inturn be truth or just placebo, but the peace of soul exists through faith.

How sad

Keep telling yourself lies to cope. Maybe it's good that you stick to faith, since logic isn't your forte.

I accept what I am. I understand my ego and find incredibly value in it. And am at peace with myself, and in full control of my person.

Meanwhile you depend on made up things to keep your sanity as you're clearly disturbed. Then due to your lack of logic you say hypocritical things like "hostility is bad, also fuck you". Incredibly shameful.

>believing in fairy tales
Why are so many of you such blue pilled faggots?

From my anecdotal experience, most athletes are quite dumb

You should grow up before you start lifting too

Unbelievably based and redpilled

>Religious people are all fucked, if they had inner peace the wouldn't need religion in the first place
As opposed to the all-knowing (you)? At least they acknowledge their flaws instead of hiding in misplaced arrogance.
>b-but muh invisible skydaddy strawman amirite?

How do you get alot of calories during fasts?
>pic related. Great read.

Attached: 9780938635840.jpg (400x628, 74K)

>inner peace
I'd say maybe half of them have that at most. The rest get so rabid if you try to question their beliefs that it is clear they are insecure about their faith. They believe in the absolution of religion but loosely enough that any perceived assault on it is an assault on their very existence which they take great offence to.

Nice projection faggot. I can be arrogant and flawed and be perfectly at peace with that.

true

Platipuses are proof God exists. You know, in case you haven't noticed how structured the universe is and how it functions like a vast mechanism as if an intelligent creator put it together.

Platipi are a product of what's called evolution through natural selection.

whats the point of spiritual grounding?

to have a reason to lift

>proper spiritual grounding

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1546934576329.jpg (640x595, 53K)

absolutely fucking based and chadpilled

What did evolve from? What were the inbetween stages? I was kidding btw but fuck it. I want proof of Platipus' evolution.

Islam is the truth.

la ilaha illa allah muhammad rasul allah

Solid choice if you are into fucking children and then beating them up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity

Attached: A34A57E2-4897-44E6-B73F-A046DBECF962.jpg (540x504, 122K)

Based

>t. LeShawn

based but
>needs organized religion to live and die happy
not gonna make it

It is the truth. All the writer did was change the names in his version.

I hope you're joking

Based

Being that monotremes are the most ancient family of mammals, they evolved from mammal-like reptiles.

Attached: 5eb (2).jpg (480x600, 22K)

Motherfucking Terry posting on Jow Forums

BASED SCHIZOPOSTER

Kike worshipping faggot.

Attached: 1546113688773.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>aryan buddha's teachings
wat

Based and Christpilled

Based christian bros, hope this board becomes more and more jesuspilled

Gonna lift for the Lord today who's with me

>God
>existing
>youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM

>zenfaggot shit that was created by the chinese to ruin the aryan buddha's teachings
Go back to high school history class
Indoctrinated retards aren't known for valid or accurate historical knowledge

>highschool history class
you mean holocaust class?

Based and truthpilled

Attached: 8ceb671a25e5ff896d81812538e2fe77.jpg (960x771, 83K)

Let's do it brother

yeah the buddha was fucking Dasa right? he was some proto-astraloid nigger right? fuck you, read a book nigger, you don't know the first thing about the subcontinent.

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Grand purpose

Spirituality is literal faggotry.

Yikes!