Im 173 cm tall and i weigh 94 kg. I jog 2 times a day for 1 hour each jog since last week and i eat 2 meals everyday...

Im 173 cm tall and i weigh 94 kg. I jog 2 times a day for 1 hour each jog since last week and i eat 2 meals everyday. Is it possible for me to lose 24 kg in 6 months ?

Attached: blog-oct13-1080x630.jpg (1080x630, 69K)

>>>/fast/

jogging is terrible for your legs, fatass

How else am i supposed to lose weight dumbass

Eat less.

And yeah, a week per kg is doable with long lasting effects.

I was 90kg at 178, went to 82 with good muscle gains but not by doing cardio, rather just lifting heavy. If you lift heavy enough, you will sweat like balls, and lose more weight. What is more, it is sustainable

Attached: 1545419641371.png (1332x1949, 348K)

Eat less you dumbfuck piece of fat useless garbage. The user is going out of his way to heop your smelly sweat riddled cunt. Fucking thank him you waste of oxygen

Lift weights + keto diet.
In this way your body will use up your fat stores even while your are simply sitting, for the purpose of repairing and growing your muscles.

Eat less and get a bike.

>but the weather is shit where I live
Get a stationary bike.
>but I don't have the room (bullshit excuse 99% of the time)
Get rid of some shit you don't need.

swimming, rowing

not eating

I've started to eat less since last year and i've maintaned my weight at 94. I just started to do exercices this week

I have a threadmill now and ive been using it since last week

You should lift weights, do calisthenics or whatever the fuck you wanna do. This way your resting metabolism will increase and thus make you burn more calories during rest.

When doing cardio, you're not stressing your muscles as much as when you're building muscle (i.e weightlifting/calisthenics).

So if you incorporate some strength training in your schedule, you'll see greater results than if you're just doing plain cardio. Cardio may burn more calories when compared to strength training (depends on intensity and time), but your resting metabolism isn't as affected afterwards as when you're doing strength training.

Keep that in mind.

Strength training first, cardio afterwards.
EAT healthy for fuck sake and don't eat candy, drink beer, drink soda or anything like that. Just water, milk, juice and whatever the fuck is healthy.

GG

Thanks and how many calories of food should i eat everyday ?

For the love of God read the sticky.

When you're hungry you eat

juice is not healthy at all, it's pure sugar

Fuck im blind sorry

Milk also has half the amount of sugar (a shitton). Milk is a food not a drink. You only drink water.

>juice is a drink made from the extraction or pressing of the natural liquid contained in fruit and vegetables
There's literally 'sugar' anywhere you mong, even in vegtables. Pure squeezed fruit once in a while is not 'unhealthy'.

if the two meals are your regular 2000 kcal each then its a no from me

Yes, very easily!

>Jogging 2 hours a day
Waste of time. Run 30 minutes a day, alternate between running at a constant speed, one day doing intervals of jogging and sprinting (2min, 1 min, building up to 1 for 1) and on the third day do incline walking.
Spend the time you just saved lifting

Jogging twice a day every day is not sustainable. Look into an actual running program and take at least Sundays off. But yeah, if you count your calories correctly you can probably meet your goal.