I wanted to hit the gym in 20 minutes but im feeling weak, sleepy and tired

I wanted to hit the gym in 20 minutes but im feeling weak, sleepy and tired.

Attached: 1454903007196.jpg (900x675, 75K)

cool

just leave your house in gym gear. you'll end up at the gym, where else are you gonna go?

I dont want to go either. I havent been in 4 weeks, i spent 2 of those weeks in hospital with my dying mother, she died 2 weeks ago today. i have spent the last 2 weeks organising the funeral and trying to get my head around how to live from now on.

Going to the gym has been the last thing on my mind for a month and i know how hard it will be, im weaker than ive been in a long time, i havent been eating properly and ive been sleeping about 4 hours a night. grief does strange things to you.
But you really think you'll feel better in 2 hours time for not having gone to the gym?

Attached: trolltunga-terje-nesthus-fjord-norway.jpg (640x360, 85K)

>just leave your house in gym gear
i have home gym

i wish i had preworkout powder, i don't feel like drinking shit ton of coffee

fucking pull yourself together.

put your gym gear on and go into your home gym.

For me, it's the Monster Zero Ultra™.
From the crisp pooping sounds when you pop the cap, to the refreshing taste once you take that otherworldly Sip© (Patent pending).
The rush of energy will course through you body, making you feel like the first time you heard AC/DC's 'Thunderstruck'.
Did I mention it contains Zer0 calories?
What are you waiting for? Tame your inner Monster with a Sip™.

i unironically had monster pre workout before and it does absolutely nothing besides being a tasty drink with no calories

Fuck I meant "popping"

pour a tray of ice cubes down your pants

not even kidding, it's pretty good

Just do it. Whenever I felt like this the gym always made me feel a lot better. Next time you'll be tired you'll want to go to gym trust me

user, I'm sorry for your loss.

Attached: 1547345380839.jpg (438x438, 23K)

Baste haha poster

it's not the first time i feel this way and lifting in home gym doesn't change that, it only negatively affects the workout. It's totally different when you go to a commercial gym with other people

It is as nature intended, for the child to be the one that buries his parent and not the obverse. Grief too is a natural consequence.

I applaud you for being this intrepid despite your loss. I hope you move on and be happy with the times you spent with your mother.

You're gonna make it bruh

Unless you were really physical throughout the day, it's in your head. Start and the energy will come to you

Really sorry for your loss user, hope you can get back in the gym soon.
You're going to make it

Attached: 1524714804341.png (387x346, 213K)

sorry for your loss bro, lost my father a year ago, still hurts but life kind of goes one more or less like normal after some time

i actually went just after posting this
and guess what OP, i feel better for it.

thank you bruhs :) i mean it

Attached: encouragement.jpg (761x563, 60K)

congratulations on hijacking my shitty thread faggot

did you workout yet? or will you make some more poor excuses about being tired?

i already did couple hours ago and now i will be doing hour of cardio

>more poor excuses
strong words comming from a faggot who skipped the gym for a month. I know it's hard to imagine but you're not the only one who has to deal with problems in life

I'm feeling sick, sore throat and shit and also hungry because iof the cut but fuck it, just won't be sipping on cold water between sets.
Gotta sweat it out, right, babe?

Attached: 1370020_1.jpg (630x630, 57K)

>im sick and my body is already under huge stress
>let's go to the gym and put it under more stress to extend recovery time even more

I had two fucking rest days already

No one cares that you are tired.
Do it or don't. No one else cares.
You have to live with your choices, not us.

im not the guy who originally posted- but he wasnt making excuses. you were

I always feel like that before gym, goes away after warmup.

Attached: 13EA98AF-57F6-495A-ACD5-C06AE70A939A.jpg (810x4757, 509K)

what the fuck you are even talking about?

Stop being assblasted. Your thread is shitty anyway. Hospital mom guy deserves more attention then you, at least he's gives good advice you whiny attention whoring zoomer.
Please try harder to make a better thread next time.
OK?
Thanks.

>Your thread is shitty anyway
i already said myself it's a shit thread

>Hospital mom guy deserves more attention then you
it's a fitness board, not life problems general

>at least he's gives good advice
what advice?

>you whiny attention whoring zoomer
first of all im a 30 year old boomer, second thing is that's just another shit thread and the only attention whore itt is that hospital mom faggot. I mean seriously, faggot comes to a random thread and starts posting wall of text about his personal life and you call me attention whore?

I can’t even imagine losing one of my parents, my mom especially, she is everything to me.
Sorry for your loss and keep going man!

>imagine being so insecure that you have to attempt to individually cope with each point an anonymous user makes on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum instead of just letting your self proclaimed shitty thread die
Lmaoing at your life bruh

Attached: lain_laugh.gif (700x704, 295K)