Daily reminder that beards are for chinlets and soibois. Real men know what you're hiding

Daily reminder that beards are for chinlets and soibois. Real men know what you're hiding

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinks he looks attractive with a beard
>really just looks like a bigger faggot

the lack of self-awareness these days

But right pic probably got laid as he looks like the type media says cool men look like.

He posted this again guys what a mad lad

youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0
Yes, shave away your toxic masculinity.

Are chinlets harder for the eye tho? Rather look at the beard imo

That's like saying bodybuilders are actually skinny but they're hiding it under all their muscles.

they're hiding a skeleton inside their flesh suit

>beards are a natural sign of maturity and have been proven to increase attractiveness
>no goy shave them off
>you don't want to look like a bugman do you?

Fun fact: the numales that have beards would look like numales without them too. It's like everything else in life. If you're attractive the beard will look good on you. If you're ugly you'll be ulgy with a beard too. Same goes for hair, clothes, style etc.

Attached: 16-095719-better_with_a_beard_10_celebrities_who_look_better_with_facial_hair.jpg (1080x540, 61K)

Probably but it`s loose skin...can you imagine a turkey with a really broad neck for a turkey?

>media
always do the opposite of what the jews say

just randomly come in here, see this thread.
remember it was the same shit last time I came in here a couple of years ago.

ie guys being angry that other guys had beards

id say don't change but I know you wont.

It's the same thing in hair threads. Bald guys seething at guys with long hair.

>tfw I look better clean shaven because of my chin

Attached: 1461014352960.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Beards are for people who look better with beards, whether they look good without them or not. The only people who could possibly care are the stunted pre-pubescents that don't have the choice.

why do you care OP? twink?

i dont have jaw the post

>2019
>not riding the tiger

I can't grow a beard: the post.

>seething chinlet can't grow a beard to cover it
>blames people with beards
y

Lower bodyfat and mew. Ygm

Is that a jew?

Attached: rosalind_franklin3.jpg (437x572, 31K)

>The year of our Lord 2019
>Not mounting the lion
It's like you don't even Evola brochacho

Attached: 1547057302284.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

mew? what's that?

i can but id rather keep jaw over beard

thats why i keep my beard short enough to see my massive jaw and chin but long enough so that everyone knows i can grow a good beard

I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God.

>not having both

Not gonna make it.

Hold up my dude, do you think growing a beard makes your chin shrink?
Be honest with us, it's okay.

also pls buy our razors thks

Same

don't shave though because it irritates the skin and also I never go outside

I have a good chin/jaw but I hate shaving as well. My compromise is to use an electric shaver with a 1/8th inch clip. Best of both worlds because its easy to care for, doesn't hide the chin/jaw, and I still get to have a beard

>tfw I have great beard genetics but red facial hair so I have to shave
feels bad

Friend of mine used to have a red viking beard. I thought it looked cool tbqh

if i had to choose. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

man if i dont shave everyday, my face starts to look bloated and loose hollow cheeks

god, that guy is handsome. Really like his hair on the left. I like the beard too, but can't let it grow, because I miss a bit where the moustache connects with the rest of the beard.

>he doesn't have a beard
HA-HA! I WIN AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE A BEARD, LADIES! GETCHO SELF A REAL FAT ASS NIGGA RETARD LIKE MYSELF!

Attached: average_PLG_poster.png (720x1280, 1.28M)

Type “mewing” and “jaw” into a search engine bar

It’ll take less than the time it takes to post

I only go outside to get groceries and I have no friends anymore, so it doesn't matter.

growing a beard doesnt make you alpha, no matter how nice your beard genetics are

Does anyone have that basedboy compilation image? The one where all of the have their mouth open like retards?

Attached: 1541884454466.jpg (720x569, 78K)

Attached: Nu-males-1.jpg (994x745, 189K)

mustache is the only solution to the year 2019. strong jawline/chin is such a rare commodity these days that you'd be crazy not to have it on display

Attached: bugez2.jpg (320x320, 27K)

My chin isn't the greatest in the world but I'll be damned if I grow a beard, it just reeks of insecurity. I will, however, grow a beard when I'm an old man.

Thanks senpai

Also wtf? Is hiro replacing S O Y with based? onions boy basedboy

Attached: 72EC859B513F4E85A41BE0D0FA1005A5.jpg (1080x1048, 257K)

>"Men of tomorrow"
>bunch of MtF sissy fags begging for Patreon donations and fishing orbiters on Jow Forums
Truly the apex of masculinity, discouraging bullying is a mistake.

Attached: 1281212569490.jpg (406x347, 47K)

using chris fucking hemsworth as an example isn't really helping. one could argue those smile lines of his look absolutely hot. imo he looks better shaved

>Fox and the grapes: the post

there are people with beards that are more masculine and successful than everyone on this board put together
there are clean shaven men that are more masculine and successful than everyone on this board put together

stop fighting over stupid shit

this guy looks like the fucking bearded lady

yep there's a way to post s o y, probably using some symbol for the "o". If you see it, you can copy it, and use it yourself,
same for s o yboy

No idea why they made it like this, It's been like this for almost a year I think.

Not him, but I have a nice jaw and a beard on top. I wear the beard that way I can weed faggots like you who stare at it out and never speak to you. No normal person youre not involved romantically with gives a god damn if you have a beard or not.

Get an actual safety razor like pic related.
I used to get razor burn badly with those disposable ones. I've been using it for years, along with a brush and shaving cream and it makes shaving a nice ritual.

Attached: 42c__55011_zoom__36679__38227.1375572041.500.659[1].jpg (500x500, 79K)

The man who came down from the sky to save chinlets and insecure people with small exercises. If you are interested in even more about this topics google looksmax. There you'll see a website full of incels who are trying to get zyzz's aesthetics.

Attached: MY LORD AND SAVIOR.png (300x168, 79K)

>I used to get razor burn badly with those disposable ones. I've been using it for years, along with a brush and shaving cream and it makes shaving a nice ritual.

Attached: 1545579083334.jpg (558x744, 213K)

>mfw my colleagues are 24 and STILL can’t grow a beard
How the fuck can you be 18< and still don’t have the ability to grow a beard?
>b-but beards are for basedlets
If this is your only argument you’re probably the basedlet

Attached: 62FE4840-53C6-48F1-B862-A57CF04DA2E1.jpg (330x319, 26K)

Basedlet*

>be me
>have 404 jaw
>grow beard and look better
>get gf
get fucked you have no power over me blocky faggots

Attached: a cute.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

1:03 WHY THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING DUDE PREVENTING ME FROM PICKING UP A GIRL, DUDE I'M LONELY HERE I NEED SOME SOCIAL INTERACTION WHAT THE FUCK!

Mustaches are the patrician's choice for facial hair

Attached: IMG_5953.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

why are white men so fragile and insecure?

>not going full viking
faggot

The point is if you're hot without a beard you'll be hot with one too and vice versa.

google young john frusciante and see. rare but some people look worse with beard

Attached: 1547471195198.jpg (720x960, 57K)

why do i want to punch his stupid face?

>tfw great genetics
>tfw nearly perfect chin
>tfw can also grow a nice thick beard

Which one do I do? I get constantly complimented with either choice.

Attached: 1541479082243.png (1440x2049, 2.59M)

post pic

Jew therefore he is of a different species. He also wants to eat you and thinks you are prey like a hyena

You can do whatever you want, you have a halo effect. Can confirm 6 foot, white, built, good looking, good beard genetics and do whatever I want.

I'm looking I dont have any pics where I let my beard grow out fully since I got Jow Forums. I usually just go clean shaven because of the middle area between stubble and beard. Kinda like hair no one looks good with medium hair length. Only looks good short and stylish or long and well kept like the guy from Aquaman.

I posted this the other night and I got a ton of compliments and people wanting to fuck my face. I dont know if I should be okay or mortified by that.

Attached: 20190113_031150.jpg (1436x1610, 1.26M)

>ad targeted towards men
>products bought by primarily men
>fuck you men stop being toxic pieces of shit
activism and liberalism is the most backwards braindead shit imaginable. durr this'll make our products sell more

man what the fuck loose weight. look good but show some pic from front 1.5-2 meters away

>beardlet cope

because they're being taught to hate themselves. and the ones that are retarded enough to do so have a lot of influence.

I'm a chinlet and I grow a beard because of it. Why wouldn't I? I'd rather have the beard and hide a weak feature of myself than not have it and openly show it. It's a mental boost to not have to constantly look at a weak chin.

Comparing 19yo JF with 50yo JF after decades of drug abuse isn't really fair, especially so if you mean right after he got his tooth implants after losing them all.

there are some pics of him young with one week stubble

Same but that's partially because I have shit beard genes. Let it grow long enough and I suddenly look like I diddle kids for a living

hahaha wtf did i just watch
might as well promote vasectomy at this point

>implying that ginger goob gives off predatory vibes

Attached: 1428971781039.jpg (599x500, 160K)

lad you're beautiful, keep it clean shaven

Googled. You're right - he looked way better clean-shaven when he was young. I don't know why but that search also produced a pic of Mick Jagger in drag. Didn't need to see that.

My line of work requires me to be clean shaven OP, the price I have to pay to earn 6 figures a year

Friendly reminder that the only people who talk shit about beards cannot grow a good one.
This user understands.

Attached: 20190115_151515.jpg (4032x1960, 1.83M)

wide face with beard looks like moon. thats why

please be bait

Attached: Snapchat-134170644.jpg (1440x2792, 566K)

I got one of these about 3 years ago and used it exclusively. Last week I had to buy a normal razor while away from home and it was fucking horrible. I'll never go back, safety razor for life

>Mick Jagger in drag
the fuck how do i unsee this

Attached: 1547360069486.jpg (300x163, 12K)

I'm sorry. Shouldn't have mentioned it.

I'm missing that part too but just groom it so it looks like it's connected. It's not that hard faggot

>actually caring what other faggots think about having red hair
Red beards look bad ass. Stop being a pussy

Years of luxury and accommodation has made the body weak, because strength is not needed when all your basic needs are secure

Don't grow a beard. Stay completely shaven all the time, but make sure your skin's always smooth and you'll be pretty much like those model guys

You look very good but your chin isnt that good desu

Attached: 1547417590081.jpg (750x732, 165K)

if you are a fag a beard just makes you a bearded fag. If you are a man then a beard looks normal if not it looks like you are over compensating.

Nice