I can't seem to stop eating. I am utterly insatiable. I wake up and my day goes something like this:

I can't seem to stop eating. I am utterly insatiable. I wake up and my day goes something like this:

breakfast - omelette
lunch - grilled chicken and veg
dinner - steak, veg, potatoes

So far so good? But then I just crack and think I'll have one bourbon cream and before I know it I've eaten the whole pack and I'm pounding coca cola and going to the store for more junk food.

My days always start off great but then the hunger hits me.

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I bet

Yoy are addicted to carbs
I get ravenous hunger if i fast and then refeed on carbs

If i refeed on just fatty meats im fine
Do Omad zero carb. It will benefit you in long run anyway

Stay safe baby girl

don't I need carbs?

A good start to your day for sure.

Fructose in that pop and candy inhibits ghrelin and leptin which decreases satiety thereby increasing hunger.

Much less sugar, more protein and fiber.

sugar addict, you're getting an endorphin rush when you eat it aren't you?
i am one too, switching to artificial sweeteners doesnt help either, just quitting it is the way to go. no more chocolate in the house, switching to herbal tea for sweetness etc. things that are sweet-ish but are not sweetened. gotta retrain the tastebuds.

Sugar is a helluva drug.
I thought I had great control over my eating habits, since I had been cutting with perfect diet accuracy for four months.
But then I came home for Christmas and my mom had made some cookies and chocolate-dipped orange sticks that she let on the table.
The moment I ate one I just became so freaking hungry, I couldn't stop myself.

So yeah, just stop having sweet stuff around the house. If you're hungry at 4pm, eat a protein bar instead. Will do much more to stop your hunger.

eat more "slow carbs"

why would you need carbs?
you definitely don't need bourbon creams...
post vag

>why would you need carbs?
To live

Just stop eating you fucking fatty oink oink oink.

POST BODY

Attached: 1547439210552.jpg (643x926, 57K)

Overdose on semen.

Just because I'm a larger woman doesn't meant I'm a pig

I'm not an object

I don't understand this thread...

You know what you're doing wrong, now counter it with something.
Maybe fasting is something you want to look into. Going longer before you start eating in the day may help with the cravings.

I support u op. U knw I support u

ebin

Become a semen demon

You don't need to eat carbs to have carbs inside you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis

God just imagining you endlessly shoveling food down your gullet, being such fat fucking glutton that you easily eat more in a day than average women should have in a week is making me rock hard right now...

kill yourself fat fucking cunt nigger lover

women serve no purpose in the world

Start using meth

based

Like just don't eat that shit. Just stop opening your mouth nigga like Wtf?

Your day should go like this

Breakfast-water
Lunch-water
Dinner-water
Snacks-water

Unless you want to be a fat pig for the rest of your life

Attached: 123443652341235.jpg (625x626, 31K)

I don't get it OP. You're hungry? Deal with it. I haven't eaten since 7PM yesterday. My stomach is grumbling and I can feel the empty pit in my guts. All I've done is drink water and black coffee today and I've been up since 7 and I'm at work moving shelving and keeping active all morning.
What exactly is your problem?

I love when fat bitches say “Well I’m actually as hot as a beautiful girl, but I’m actually way smarter and have a better personality than those girls too.”