Pick me up for 20 reps, uncle user

>pick me up for 20 reps, uncle user

Attached: 1542303046705.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

My niece and nephew ask me that every time I see them

Such a beautiful creature.
I will do 100 squats with you on my back sweet princess.

if I lose 20kg, will you marry me?

>that hairline
It's OVER FOR WH*TOIDS

*Unzips*

Oh jannies!!! You missed one over here

Attached: 47680894_1982453008529007_4150911245328842752_n.jpg (400x400, 20K)

kys sick fuck

You're on Jow Forums mate, you're a sick fuck.

More like 4channel this place is bitchmade now

Attached: download (4).jfif.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>teach English at language school as a part-time job to uni
>one class are 3 girls aged 7,8, and 9
>regularly lift them up, the youngest one loves it and laughs maniacally whenever I lift her up to write today's date on the whiteboard
>another one was being bitchy and coming up to me desk constantly so I grabbed her by her torso, lifted her up and carried her over to her chair and both the other girls begged me to lift them up and carry them around too
Truly being a teacher is the most Jow Forums vocation there is.

Got to watch that comrade. This day and age it's a pretty scary slope. All those kids got to do is say you grabbed them then boom. You're teaching your pillow how to be a proper bitch.

what the fuck is going on?

>that feel when you pick up your ~30kg sister
>that feel when she doesn't like it

Attached: 1299511052376.jpg (293x315, 30K)

>its bitchmade not to be into CP
for me, its bailey jay

You gonna get #meToo'd nigger

>tfw hold her upside down while she laughs

"This day and age" seems less threatening than 2 decades ago since kids their age already know what sex is and so I do not think would consider me lifting them up like that sexual abuse.
I don't think anyone would.
They are also rather smart, the 9yo's brother is Menza-certified level of smart at the age of like 14 or so, maybe less? And she's the same I believe. There's three of them and they like me so I don't think they would go suddenly accusing me of being pedo for no reason whatsoever.
I don't live in the US, never occurred to me that for something like picking up a kid one could be labeled a pedo, is it really so bad in the US that every male within 50feet of a child is considered a potential child molester and rapist?

You can get fucked in any country.

All it takes is an allegation from the child or a crazy mother.

>three lolis all to himself
lucky bastard

Well.
I don't think there's anything wrong about it nor do I do it to somehow fulfill my pedo desires (don't have any) but you guys scare me so I think I'd better stop.
Don't wanna get fucked over by something like that.

Nah, I'm pretty sure only America and to some extent Britain is like that.

Attached: did-you-know-that-even-with-seat-belts-people-die-4454593.png (500x671, 120K)

>Not OHPing your little sister every time you see her for maximum shoulder gains

NGMI

Unless she weighs at least a pl8 you're certainly not gonna get maximum shoulder gains.

Where are you from?

Attached: imgrc0070546700.jpg (1200x1200, 246K)

The Czech Republic.

not all the time you mong? or is there a "seat-belt-jew" now as well? like seat-belts lowers you t or whatever?

Yeah, only in North America, Britain, Western Europe( Germany, France etc)
Where the society is too individualistic.
But I'd be cautious nevertheless 2bh.

Attached: 1435345587219.png (1264x471, 102K)

Cute girl. I wish to protect her from faggots like OP by hanging them high.

Fuck off jidf

Oh yeah, that's the best, one hand on her budding chest and another right on her crotch for best and secure grip available. It's hard to do it though because we're both laughing like crazy, but still easy than a log press. Maybe I should give her more food for that thicc loli aesthetic and higher challenge.

>He doesn't forcefeed his sister to progressive overload his lifts

NGMI
G
M
I

Attached: 1343052478040.jpg (275x279, 16K)