What the fuck. You faggots told me that it didnt matter if I ate many meals or one meal a day

What the fuck. You faggots told me that it didnt matter if I ate many meals or one meal a day.

Every source I've looked at says that nutrients, like protein and micros like calcium, are less efficiently absorbed if taken once a day vs spread out.

What the fuck???

Attached: 1298392321.jpg (1088x1428, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1qqm-2obIhIw-sPnoV3gRgMhlARKv2dJb/view?usp=sharing
examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do whatever you want, nobody is forcing you to stay stupid.

Shut up you fat twat

I think eating in a 6h window is doable, and all the good shit should be absorbed efficiently enough

Obviously your body is not able to absorb 180 g of protein in one meal you mongoloid

>obviously
Why. Explain the obvious biological processes that go into protein absorption and utilization that is limited by consuming it in one sitting.

Go ahead.

Food doest break down instantly once you swallow it. It sits inside you for a long lasting hours to a day or more.

Not him but Jeff Nippard made a video about this, look it up

>bigspoon.jpeg

Don't eat your meat with dairy products and change up the compositions. Wala. The availability mainly is a concern to multivitamin pills, less in real food. The only read problem is iron and calcium, which you simply don't combine regularly but even than you should be fine, as you still should get enough if you eat 200-300g of meat daily.

that fat nigger has no feet

CITE SOMETHING

dont listen to Jow Forums for anything dude wtf are you crazy

half these fat rejects actually think starving themselves is a valid way to lose weight

How about you just eat healthy foods at normal times and work out regularly. God you autists overthink everything

LEARN TO FUCKING USE THE INETERNET YOU FUCKING RETARD.

drive.google.com/file/d/1qqm-2obIhIw-sPnoV3gRgMhlARKv2dJb/view?usp=sharing

lol

>wanting to make it easier to acess for people unable to google
Wanted to prevent your kvetching about "mom said to not clinck on a virus link, mr hacker!".

lol u mad

Why should I be mad, kiddo? You're pestering everyone for weeks to give you citations on most basic stuff, I would just wish you would shut up already.

Ahahaha MOGGED wh*te girls don’t stand a chance against superior black genetics

>LEARN TO FUCKING USE THE INETERNET YOU FUCKING RETARD.
>Why should I be mad, KIDDO?

>not understand the retourkutsche
Yikes on so many levels.

>being this brain damaged

Here’s a 5 second explanation, though your certified 75 IQ may not be able to grasp it. Food go in. Food get passed through intestine at fixed rate. Food absorbed at fixed rate. This mean food spends a certain amount of time in your intestine which absorbs nutrients at a certain rate. These two numbers determine the maximum amount of transport, as a rate and time will give you some amount of whatever is being absorbed. This is the max. If you consume more than this you do not absorb it.

This is the brainlet explanation, it is more complicated than this in reality, but this is a good enough explanation for your question

Oh, so that why I shit out food undigestet if I eat too much at once. I'm always happy if my desert banana comes out unchanged, goes right back into my mouth. All those nutrients that couldn't be absorbed are still very fresh and tasty!

You are wrong and a fucking idiot if you actually think that is how our body work.

yes goy, purchase my meal prepping containers, my bulking sawdust for your shakes, my preworkout sawdust, and stuff your face every 2 hours to keep protein synthesis maximized.
here, take this insulin to deal with the diabetes you've gotten, now take this pill to deal with the ED, now take this pill to deal with the cholesterol, now take this pill to deal with the autism...

WHO FUCKING CARES
JUST KEEP FUCKING GROWING
STOP OVERCOMPLICATING TRIVIAL NONSENSE

>If you consume more than this you do not absorb it.
this is flat-out not true. If it were there would be no monstrously obese people. As you said, you absorb nutrients and food at a fixed rate, so you absorb nearly everything you digest. I recall reading a study that said the average person absorbs about 90% of nutrients that they consume. So no matter what, everything you eat IS getting absorbed at some point. There is no hard cutoff.

That's calories. Macros can and often even heavily prevent the absorbtion of others minearls or vitamins (magnesium-calcium, iron-calcium, etc). Similarly how oher combinations like magnesium and vitamin C or iron and Vitamin C increase the absorbtion.

that is not at all what you were implying in your first post you goalpost moving brainlet.

I'm not the one with whom you were speaking before, projecting smoothbrain.

>This is the brainlet explanation
It is indeed. It's also wrong, you fucking brainlet.

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/

Attached: 1546893838773.jpg (640x845, 108K)

Ive done research and have sources somewhere that say that, for at least protein, the body will slow the food moving through the gut in order to process all the protein.
It doesnt matter a huge amount if you eat 6 meals or 1 meal in a day as long as the total is equal

Listening to Jow Forums about anything.

>It doesnt matter a huge amount if you eat 6 meals or 1 meal in a day as long as the total is equal
Another thing to consider is that the human body is great at adapting. Once you switch to OMAD, your digestion may initially be somewhat inefficient (although the natural progression is 16:8->18:6->20:4->22:2->23:1), but your body will quickly adapt to getting all it's food in a single meal. I've been doing it for half a year and I can bulk and build muscle just fine on OMAD.

Voilá*

>Wala
kys

Summerfags need to be hanged and shot for good measure.

>we're all one race

Attached: pepeplush.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

>Food get passed through intestine at fixed rate.
Wrong. Read up on what your stomach is doing. Small tip: storing food before it goes down.

Protein is a macro
Calories only come from macros

And whites are winning

>Small intestines be saving my muscles?
Why the fuck is it acceptable for """"journalists""""" to write in ebonics?

You should NOT eat many meals a day.

1) Everything in your body is sensible to insulin, which means it can become insensible (yes, your guts bacteria included). the more you are insensible, the more you need higher amount of insulin to make shit work. And insulin is directly correlated with inflammation, which is really fucking bed for everything

2) you should eat in a small window (WITHIN 12 HOURS). You want to NOT eat anything for at least 12 hours. There a re multitude of reasons for this, first because humans are based on day night sarcadian circles. Second because you need to reduce your insuline activity. Third because fasting increase production of muscular anabolic hormones. And so on and on.

And if you are a fucking fat ass, you should not even eat at all.

And if you don't exercise, you should eat once a day.

And if you exercise, you REALLY don't want to eat continuously.