Finish workout

>finish workout
>Immediately get horny
Why?

Attached: 1547076798041.jpg (1536x2048, 318K)

That's a girl (male) right?

Attached: muh.png (1156x980, 576K)

high test

Because you touch yourself at night

testicular cancer

Yes
I actually do though
>Brainlet take

Attached: Dw7IKncWwAAlRYp.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

Ever since I started working out I'm barely ever aroused. I only masturbate once I realize it's been like 4 days. Used to do it every night.

do u take a pre workout with ginseng?

Me too, i guess it's cuz of the immediate and transistent surge in testosterone

is that Sneaky C9

Uhh.. Yikes..

Attached: 1547228030401.png (788x856, 1.18M)

oh look it's another faggot with a name.

I always cum very powerfully after the gym

because the blood in your limbs is going back to your penis, especially if you take a post-workout cold shower

that nose has to be shopped

STOP POSTING TRANNIES

Attached: 1547535451941[1].jpg (1080x1350, 1.85M)

are you implying he is ugly compared to real girls?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1537818530870.jpg (295x362, 27K)

this, i love post-deadlift orgasms, you feel fucking empty afterwards

stop posting fatties as well

nope

Attached: IMG_20190115_084254.jpg (2430x4700, 1.19M)

At a guess, you have loads of endorphins flowing round the system and your body wants to prolong the high

>close my eyes
>wake up feeling so horny
It's killing my sleep gains Jow Forums

Almost as if women look like shit when they dont try to look good

snapchat filters are the only things keeping trannies alive

>"STOP POSTING TRANNIES"
>Posts a landwhale

>women

Trannies are superior and patrician compared to obese women. Change my mind.

Attached: 1531418909937.jpg (300x300, 69K)

I hate how trannies ruined cat ears and chokers for everyone else

Attached: ndNm3JP.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Idk man, happens to me to. Think its just like elivated mood plus a little extra test just tips the scales into degen entropy.

Ive started incorporating it into my post workout cardio. Have a fleshlight I smash for 20 minutes after lifting. Its a balancing act because if your heartrate goes too high youll lose your erection. But if you go too slow you wont get good cardio. There is also the nutting factor but thats just restraint. I swear at the end you get like runners high and an orgasm that lasts like twice and long.

>Have a fleshlight I smash for 20 minutes after lifting
my g-d do you actually stand up and have sex with a fleshlight for a set period of time for gains? user, run us through your process and how you get this done logistically, I'd like to know for reasons.

one has dick and balls and the other has a pussy, therefore the one with the pussy is superior

I just put it in my bed between the box spring and the mattress. Put a pillow around the case then use like a military slide fastening belt around the pillow so it dosent come out. I'm kinda tall so I have to be on my knees in sort of a wide stance. I put my forearms on the bed and protract my shoulders. Then I go with a trust that starts in the chest push and travels down. It sounds weird but its a fluid movent. A simple in and out at the same angle is too easy. As that gets too exhausing make alterations in your form to make it easier. Or you can make it harder by putting your arms wider. Kinda wish I had one of those pillows they make for holders so I could do prone and bone but what ive been doing has been netting me some ab, seratus, shoulder and glute gains. Which are areas Ive has issues with in the past.

I probably would.
Not gonna lie

God damn Sneaky is upping his trap game

user this is pretty cringe but I also get the feeling that you're mostly based, and that this phase is temporary and only so you can smash irl more effectively. Carry on, I can approve of this.

Endorphins I'd guess.

If me and my gf hit the gym together, we come home and fuck the hell out of each other before a shower. Doubly so if she saw me put up something really heavy.

Still would.

Would the fuck out of this one.

What you söyboys have trouble understanding is that a real alpha male fucks both fertile, robust looking women for healthy kids and weaker, lesser males to assert his dominance. If you wouldn't fuck traps, you are GAY.

Please tell me there's a picture showing bulge in the set

It because your get more testosterone.

I have a wife. Im well endowed and hard as diamonds on average and she cant put up with hard fucking as more than an occasional thing. It not an ideal arrangment but shes a good woman I wouldent trade for anyone. Shes given me a pass to do some stuff with a friend of hers but I havent gotten around to pulling the trigger on that quite yet.

Same, then fuck sweaty gf, awesome

My mistake user, you are based and redpilled and I unironically admire your gains ingenuity.

Attached: 1545279475465.jpg (450x405, 68K)

That's a guy, user.

yes

That's a trap, user. Would mean more to her if you didn't use it.

based buccalatei poster

>if your heartrate goes too high youll lose your erection
What makes you think this? When my heart rate gets too high, I end up busting a nut.

oh god please keep posting qt crossdressers to rinse my eyes of this doughy blob

I sort of suspected as much. Tried to get a threesome sort of thing going on but shes really not into girls. I basically see it as two options: do it and be discreet because its just rubbing her face in it otherwise. Shes always been selfconcious about her own sexual ability so it would just be salt in an old wound. Or not do it and live with a missed oppertunity. Im on the fence about it which is why I havent gone through with it. Shes not the kind of person to play head games but I cant do it if I know its going to hurt her in some way.

Same, she smells so good and sexy after a workout. We go wild on each other during post workout sex, it's animalistic.

Just happens to me, if Im too exhausted I cant feel it as much. Its easier to understand if you try this after a workout.

>Instagram trap offers to suck me off after a workout
>tell him to fuck off cuz im not gay
>sends me pics of him in womens underwear blegh
>laugh at the idea of scrotal lingerie
>block and delete user

Attached: Smuglifepepe.png (408x660, 79K)

Going through with it will hurt her, no matter what she tells you. She is sad that she can't help you, and wants to try in any way she can.

Yeah thats how I got the fleshlight. Her friend is so fucking hot though and keeps making bedroom eyes at me.

Attached: 1543167515101.jpg (539x839, 26K)

Bluepilled

>heavy compound movements increase test
>test increases libido
Hurr why am i horny after lifting?

chariot requiem can help with that

Attached: 1540515568837.png (427x426, 325K)

feels bad man

Attached: 33a.jpg (680x680, 35K)

Be strong, user. I believe in you.