Jason Blaha General /JBG/

Coaches first obligatory informative video of the day is up on his channel. Only one more informative video of the day to go before we get his take on the current events in the online fitness community.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kx-S12PTg8

Looking to get jacked as fuck? Try Coaches full body 5x5 program:
youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout

Attached: coach.jpg (900x900, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3nNxMmYaJ1Y
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he still homeless?

Is Jason Blaha seriously respected here? This guy is a proven pathological liar and a fucking fat bitch.

Reporting in, Blaha is based and redpilled.

Attached: 1546242782923.jpg (911x585, 78K)

good bait

Why didn't he post his workout video yesterday? I hope he's alright.

He is not respected

Damn, Jason Blaha looks like that?!

Attached: genetics.jpg (495x800, 36K)

Hi Eric

Attached: EAFA85DF-DB33-43D8-8440-3F8E72BA4A4D.png (518x740, 653K)

Shoo shoo, Betadestiny!

Where's the dexa scan?

well despite being a pathological liar about his personal life and drama queen, blaha gives pretty decent lifting advice (for non competitve lifters) contrary to other shitty youtubers like memeleanx that gdes worship

Please go Jason, you’re not welcome here and I hope you die soon

Attached: 37F8F187-CD2D-4F62-BD71-81F4EFED2004.jpg (200x283, 20K)

Jason knows he would be exposed if he lifted with anyone beyond "novice." In 2 decades, Jason's informative advice has not progressed beyond him using a piece of rope to explain to beginners how they should be benching. We call Jason delusional, and there is truth to that, but the fact that he knows better than to ever critique a pro's training says that he knows he'd get called out on not knowing the nuances of training at those higher levels.

He'll make the statement that "he's going to injure himself training that way," critique the person's "numbers," physique, volume. He can't offer any high level advice that would make you go "oh wow! That's something someone with 20 years of high level experience would know." He takes shots at Athlean X by saying that Jeff can train pro athletes and the "genetically gifted," but has no idea how to train beginners. Unlike Jason, right? Jason thrives in an environment where he can talk down to those that can't help but be "below" him. That's why "his" 5x5 is for "beginners." He acts as though nutrition is "simple" because he knows he can't debate the meal plan of marathon runner versus that of a body builder vs power lifter v basketball player v swimmer etc. He chucks it all up to "just get your macros, guise. That's all you have to do. Just figure out what those are and hit those goals." No shit!

If Jason went to a gym with people that were training to compete in body building, he'd get mogged to death. If he went to a real power lifting gym...imagine him trying to impress rel lifters with his pre-dead lift waddle, as he bangs out 3 reps, then tries to wait 15 mins til the next set. He'd get chased out of there for being a spaz, holding up equipment for so long, and still doing the same weight for 3 reps, 3 months later. So he retreats to his condo where he can control the environment and claim that whatever routine he's doing at the time is what's optimal, because you don't have bystanders in the shot to compare him to.

You're clearly pretending to be retarded, but give three examples of any advice Jason has given that isn't trumped by something Jeff Cavaliere has said.

I believe it's a combination of Jason setting an incredibly low bar and his damning lack of strength/aesthetics after 20 years of being a self proclaimed fitness "expert". Imagine being a fan of Eddie Hall, or Serge Nubret. You would be constantly reminded of just how good you aren't. No matter how hard you work, or how much you sacrifice, you will never make it to that level. For some of us, we never make it anywhere close. Those guys are the professionals. We wouldn't cut it in the minor leagues. We're a church intramural league. Still, most of us are able to make peace with that and still strive to be the best version of ourselves. Not Jason. Jason has to convince you that he's the best there is. Remember, Jason claimed that the only person bigger than him when he was "in muh prime" was Ronnie Coleman. He then added the caveat that maybe, mayyyyyyyybe Kali Muscle is as big as Jason used to be back in the day.

People that are legitimate fans of Jason are people that are unwilling to face the re-al-it-tee of their lives. Jason gives them all the excuses that they need. That's why so many people across so many comment sections all say the same thing: "I don't care what he looks like. He gives good advice." By telling themselves that Jason is the only one that's "real and honest," they convince themselves that they're being "real and honest," while everyone else out there is a delusional, lying, snake oil salesman. Jason sets a standard that's ridiculously easy to attain. And even then if you still fail to attain it, "muh cut," "muh age," "my past accolades," "muh health," "muh longevity," "muh athleticism."

Do you want to follow someone like Athlean X, constantly "flaunting" the success and physique that you will never attain? Or do you want someone like Jason Blaha, constantly reminding you that you're mediocre but that's okay. That is okay...

40 years of delusion series:
youtu.be/3nNxMmYaJ1Y

Blahapedia:
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Attached: 1527454731983.jpg (720x564, 74K)

I feel like the fitmiscers that have been pretending to be fans of Jason for so long forgot they were acting in the first place.

At what point is the line drawn between true fan and obsessed roleplayer?

Could be the existence of thousands of people who used his program to get legitimately strong vs Jeff never having a single client progress in any meaningful way while working under him

>"muh athleticism."
The man gets out of breath playing video games.

I just asked my little sister what she thought of jason blaha. What do you guys think?

Attached: Screenshot at Jan 15 20-51-17.png (1078x196, 30K)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

because memelean is more interested in doing autistic things instead of moving weight. He puts the minutia in to minutia to the point where every lift is wrong and you can never complete any movement

Jason honestly reminds me of the worst parts of myself. Except it's from when I was a teenager/early 20s. The walking contradictions that he lives with would have broken me a long time ago. I can actually remember laying in bed in my parents' house at 19 years old thinking "I'm almost 20. I will no longer be a teenager. I have nothing to show, I have no ground work laid, and no prospects for the future. I have got to make changes. I can't be a 20 year old still living at home, hoping that the success I feel the universe owes me falls into my lap."

On the one hand we'll have Jason claim "everyone is a snake oil salesman trying to convince you that fitness is difficult, and the only way to make gains is with magic supplements and training programs." He will then go on to say that there is no secret. It's not complicated. Just stick to the basics. Then, this fuck will turn around and say that you need calibrated plates and dexa scans. Without those, you're just spinning your wheels. Jason actually claimed that the weights found in a commercial gym are so unreliable, that you don't know if you're benching 305lbs, or 315lbs. Please make note that Jason said that hoping you would infer that he can bench 305-315lbs. When was the last time we saw Jason bench 315? I guess you can't fault the guy for trying. Next he'll casually say that you need to hire an accountant because otherwise you don't know if you made $100,000 last year, or *cuckle* $115,000 *cuckle*

Jason claims it's simple, then says you need micro plates, dexa scans and all this other bullshit. Because god knows no one ever made gains using non-calibrated plates, or without regularly laying on a table to know their body fat composition. You're just wasting your time. In my 20s I learned: If I can't reach my goal, maybe I need to look at changing my methods. In his 40s, Jason believes: if I can't reach my goal, change the goal and/or tell people the previous goal never existed.