Do Americans really live off fast food?

Do Americans really live off fast food?

Attached: donald-trump-buys-hamburgers-white-house-visitors1-jpg-1072425.jpg (590x350, 42K)

it is a very common staple of most low-income families. Still very common to get it a few times a week for most middle-class folk.

This.
In most supermarkets, vegetables especially are comparatively more expensive than drive-thru fast food.
Fast food has no preparation, is relatively filling, and is accessible everywhere.
It’s why more poor people are fat than any other class of citizen

>In most supermarkets, vegetables especially are comparatively more expensive than drive-thru fast food.
not true at all, though this is the perception that the fast food industry has poisoned low-income minds with. Find me one grocery store in the nation where you couldn't get a meal of chicken breast, brocolli, and beans for less than $3 a serving vs a $5 single hamburger from mcdonalds.

Yup. I prep most my meals but still enjoy getting mcdicks for breakfast once a week or taco bell for a snack after the gym

A cheeseburger from mcdonalds is 1$. Their app also offers tons of deals like 1$ mcdoubles

Me and my 5 pound bag of carrots are laughing at you.

The fat and poor ones do. But pic related is just trump playing people again. It was a warm gesture with good intentions that sits well with average normies, and he knows derange liberals will publicise it endlessly because of the absurdity of it.

This mentality makes everyone look dumb but you might do the same in their shoes. First of all a mcdouble is like $2, you don't have to get a big Mac. Then for grocery food there's the prep time, which is something most people don't understand, and so the food will taste really bland and just bad.

I waste nearly the same amount of money on groceries as I do fast food because I always end up throwing away the food in the fridge. I end up not wanting to prepare it in the small window it's good, or I'm just sick of the taste. It's not that deep fried goodness

I grew up pretty poor and I never ate fast food, it was very rare for us. You can still eat good food with very little money.

Yeah. The average hotel serves muffins, """cheese""", these weird fucking burger patties, heavy cream, donuts etc for BREAKFAST. I was blown away (stayed for a month in hotels over four states). After 5 days in America I was craving veg

The poverty excuse for eating shit. Fast food is considerably more expensive than home cooking (pasta, oats, tinned shit etc). If you can't afford veg you don't have to instantly revert to McDonald's kek

Listen you dumb nigger, people waste money on fast food and waste money by being retarded with groceries because they are DUMB NIGGERS, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, milk and eggs cost nothing. If you don’t have time to prepare food it’s because you are at your DUMB NIGGER, 70 hour a week, job for brainlets. It costs me about 50 cents to make a huge loaf of bread that is better than anything in the store.

This is just being lazy and indulgent. If you're poor and you're also lazy and indulgent then you deserve to be poor and I have no sympathy for you

Bitch 2 burgers are $2 at McDonald's

am I the only person here who thinks that mcdonalds and all these fast food chains are disgusting?

Obama didn't feed visiting teams at all. Giving them McDonald's is a step up

>Implying you cant be an average weight while eating fast food

It's not healthy but it doesn't turn you obese, that's what stuffing your face does

Yeah you're the only one. Congrats loser

Those were breakfast sausage not burgers

I thought he catered za and 'go dogs a lot

>imagine being this fat
>imagine being american

man im so fucking happy im from europe, i pity you fags.

No
>pic related my meal prep I made.
Last night I made tacos with my roomate. Tonight is pasta. A large majority of Americans do eat a lot of fast food tho

Attached: Snapchat-2146653146.jpg (1245x2560, 1.09M)

>counting the protein from something like tofu

lmaoing @ your life

enjoy your incomplete protein with shit bioviability and nogains vegan loserkid.

Is that 1 meal or 3?! Cause it looks le petite as hell.

>incomplete protein
When will this meme die? Do people think you only eat tofu during a meal and nothing else with it?

You can eat tofu without being vegan. It's tasty and easy to prep.

No

Just our shitheap of a "president"

Terry? Is that you?

holy shit 1$ for a cheeseburger while making 10$ an hour
living the dream

Most poor communities have very few food options other than overpriced corner stores and fast food restaurants. They also know nothing, and care nothing, about nutrition and no good information on what to eat is ever passed down to their kids.

I think most people would be better off never eating vegetables than eating vegetables from fast food.

They are restaurant culture. In other words, fucking lazy culture. So it doesn't mean they eat fast food, but definately outside, fast food, or in some fancy restaurant where they put a fuckton of butter into everything.

Acting like Europe doesn't have fast food too

Terry is gone...

Kek, cheeseburgers in America are cheaper then cheeseburgers in eastern Europe.. while the pay is what? 4 times more? No wonder Americans are fat

President fatass probably thinks that's a sports meal.

We dont really care

>Citizen

Every wedding I've been to would've been upgraded if the food was Wendy's.

I'm not even trolling.

Attached: 1355155995064.jpg (977x436, 94K)

Same. The only decent part has ever been the desserts because it's usually cheesecake

Desserts can be prepared in advance and stored for hours without becoming shitty.

Regular food simply cannot be prepared in large enough quantities and still maintained warm and appetizing if you're serving like 300 people.
Fast food is designed for this purpose.

Yes. Only you. There's nowhere else in the whole world where people find fast food disgusting. You are doomed to a live of loneliness, since no one else can/want understand your burden.

Depends on the family my family hates it(this does not mean we don’t go out to eat we don’t eat McDonald’s and crap like that )

I sorta do. It's cheap way of getting my 3kcal a day. 3-4 double quarter pounders (~3.2kcal) cost about $13 thru the app. Still a twink tho.

Attached: 6q5op4cDY8pbxS5T.jpg (599x337, 15K)

Usually I make the meal w chicken so its onions glazed sesame chicken but I like to rotate what I get my protein from for variety.
Its 3 small meals. 600 calories each. Usually prep 3-5 600 cal meals so I can eat after gym or for lunch

Your dumb as fuck, of course we have fast food but if you enter a fast food restaurant more then once a week people will look at you like you are the last piece of shit.

its simply not accepted and a sign of poorness.

yeah because he probably had a whey shake with his meal.

Dumb piece of shit.

post body?

thought so

One pack of chicken breast is around 4 EURO dollars where I am. Greens are usually even more expensive.

lived both in us and eastern eu
I could get big mac, quarterponder, fries and drink for under 5 $ whil e in eu that would cost me like 20 or more

needless to say never gonna eat at mcdonalds again

not my problem fag, figure out what your cheapest source of protein is, supplement it with whatever cheap protein powder you can buy in bulk (bulkpowders or myprotein or whatever the fuck)

We don’t think about you

This is literally a fucking lie fast food adds up so much.

What? Wendy's is shit. God, how can Americans do it? The food is just grease, bread and grisle

Poor people use it an excuse. It's on par with 'muh thyroid' but worse because it's genuinely accepted as a piece of political justice seeking.

McDonald’s is expensive as fuck

What vegetables do you eat for breakfast? I mean I know a full English includes tomato, but we Americans are more apt to favor sweet and salty in the morning.

Muricans do, and it's spreading to asia and china now too they have started to get fat in china with mcdonalds type of restaurants :)

Also muricans in first time in history have actually reverserd average life span, quite an achievement. This is due to obesity epidemic and drug use, such as opioids, which then again are induced by enonomic conditions which are both weakening both usa and eu

Attached: 1437438529660.gif (271x261, 2.96M)

If he’s eating tofu, he’s probably a twink anyways

I used to get the $1 mcdouble deal as a snack on the way back after every gym session to refuel, has a bit of protein and is only 400 calories so it's not even a big deal. They got new deals and they all suck though, probably better for me because I went from going 5 times a week to not at all pretty much lmao

Pro tip from a large format vendor

Niggers and shit skins rob and steal in their community pushing out grocery stores creating food deserts as liberals call them so their only option is dollar generals dollar trees gas stations corner stores and fast food

The reason trump and most New Yorkers eat it so much is proximity to said food deserts

The common middle class white family cooks dinner 4 out of 5 times a week and orders out and nearly snacks on fast food

And only snacks*

Whites obesity rates are not actually that extreme in the us and are lowering yearly

The increase in Hispanics and the straw of niggers if the overwhelmingly contribute to obesity

There's a big difference between fruit/yogurt/porridge/eggs etc and grease covered meat, burger cheese and cakes

only j*urnalists

>the "fast food is less expensive" maymay
This is not true. Buying whole unprocessed ingredients and preparing stuff yourself is less expensive long-term. The issue is that most people are high-time-preference niggers who can't conceptualize buying in bulk for net savings, who fall for shit like "but it's just a dollar, bro!", and who are too fucking lazy to put together a shopping list for the next week and spend a little time cooking.

McDoubles are good bulking food, but if I had the money I’d get high quality steak/salmon/chicken.

This isn't even an argument either, there are fucking millions of recipes you can make in under five minutes

Laziness includes an unwillingness to learn as well. The mere act of learning how to cook or looking up or choosing a recipe is too much for these nigger-tier plebs to understand. There's really no helping these types of people.

Only excuse for eating fast food is that you won't be home for some time and want something fast and relatively cheap to eat.

Besides that cooking, even simple stuff, is always cheaper and better. Maybe it's all super cheap in the US but here in Europe i can easily buy good meat, fresh salad etc and make my own burgers and don't pay more than at McDonalds.

They'd rather blame da guhment keepin us down

My generation (millennials) are largely proud of the fact they don't know how to cook. It's a race to the bottom.

Yeah, tell me about it. I went to grad school in the city and out of my entire class, literally only one other person even knew how to cook. Everyone else just ate fast food, takeout, and hotpockets for every meal. Me and that other guy ended up becoming tight friends and getting an apartment together and we always had good food on the table.

It's disappointing on the whole, but to look at it cynically and opportunistically, at least it boosts my own value when cooking is now a very rare skill that not even women have.