Whats the bad food you can't give up?

Attached: IDShot_540x540 (1).jpg (540x540, 44K)

pepsi max

I make my own KFC special bowls. They come out great, which makes quitting them difficult. It's ok if I'm don't bulking right bros haha

Canned Tuna
I can eat this shit every day for the rest of my life.
But even I have to agree that its not healthy do eat fish every day, not only because of cholesterol but also the heavy metals.

Attached: Albacore-Tuna-Salad.jpg (900x643, 68K)

Nothing wrong with your pic. just enjoy it with skyr or some high prot Yoghurt.
Obviously the jar should last you at least a week.

Don't want mercury poisoning bro

Crisps, or chips for the americans. If I buy some, they're getting eaten

Poptarts. Fuckin toasted brown sugar poptarts are so good n easy. I just dont buy them anymore.

Is it really worth it to go full autism with sugar? I found that aiming at 0 grams a day is a pain in the ass, not necessarily because of flavor, but it closes so many options.

I dont give up anything. I just eat less during the day if I need to so my calories stay right.

Except pizza, there is almost no way to fit it into a cut. A serving of one "slice" is almost impossible to quantify and the calories are immense for the small quantity of food.

Chips

Something about potatoes/corn + oil + salt.

It's magical.

trying to get 0g per day means your treading into no fun allowed territory. try to cut it down, tho. after few weeks you'll start noticing how much sugar coats everything and won't be craving it that much. there's lots of sweeteners now too, so I guess you don't have to remove sweets from diet fully.

Bread
I can deal with no outright sugar, in fact soda and sweets are starting to taste bad to me
But I love bread to much to give it up

Can’t believe they’re selling these in the shops already, it’s fucking WINTER

Attached: CCEB7F5D-F207-409C-A4DD-6C81982F09AA.jpg (480x349, 47K)

Lemon poppy seed muffins from Publix
Take 1 with coffee every morning and it's the best thing ever

gummy bears, but only bears for some reason worms dont do it

I can devour an entire loaf of homemade sourdough in one sitting and it's shameful.

Pure honey, I'm like Winnie the Pooh with that shit, eating it right out of the bottle/jar

How is bread bad?

How is bonne maman confiture au framboise bad for you? Slam that bad boy with peanut butter for a real blast. It won't fuck you up like eating a bag of chips.

Bread makes you fat

Literally nothing wrong with fruit preserves.

Attached: jelly.png (460x439, 10K)

basically sugar...

meh. its not as bad as what other people are eating. i used to go to popeyes and wendys just about every day. just watch out for that mercury lel

Eat more selenium, like brazil nuts
>cholesterol
>from tuna
What?
Most marmelades I know contain a fuckton of sugar as a preservative

Just go on a hard week long sugar fast.

“Sugar cravings” literally come from your gut fauna releasing chemicals into your bloodstream to make you crave carbs.
Once you starve them to death you’ll start craving fats, especially good fats. I see a bag of walnuts and I will literally murder it.

Who team mini here?

>all sugar is bad

yes, all sugar is bad.
some foods come with substances that help deal with the negative effects of sugar though, like fruit.
0.2 g of fiber per 10 g of sugar is shit though.

Ate this shit every day while working in a theater, still can't get enough.

Attached: popcorn1.jpg (1937x2558, 190K)

Chocolate

Did you get really good at tossing it in the air and catching it in your mouth? I did that all the time when I worked at the discount theater in my town.

Literally any type of bread. Sliced loaf, yeast, sourdough, scones, baguettes. I love bread so much

>Whats the bad food you can't give up?
>you can't give up?
None because I have self-control.

Attached: 14188801528304_f.jpg (370x500, 39K)

>Donuts
THEY'RE SO FUCKING DELICIOUS AND CHEAP GODDAMMIT!

it's quite good for a snack