Can a man and a woman ever be close friends?

Can a man and a woman ever be close friends?

Attached: 1546594447171.jpg (1439x1374, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
youtu.be/i8kpYm-6nuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. Women are humans too bro and we are in this shit together. Dont let the jews trick you into thinking otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
this should redpill you pretty good.

Why would you want a friendship with a woman, sounds boring as fuck. You already have male friends, female ones are unnecessary. Honestly, if you have any type of relationship with a woman and you’re not getting sex out of it, then it’s worthless

Yes. Without sexual tension? No.

My best friend has been a qt girl I met online for like 6 years now. We had a crush on each other at first, but that died off quickly and we still remained super good friends, telling each other shit we'd never tell anyone else. I suppose it might be a bit different if it was irl, but, whatever. Sometimes we don't talk for months and I end up getting into obscure stuff like conspiracy theories and then we start chatting again and I find out she's been looking into the same shit, it's like we can't grow apart. Girls are as human as you and I and can make great friends, don't let some blackpilled faggots with no human interaction fool you.

Quads we all make it.

LOL NO
The girls im "friends" with, all think im goodlooking and probably want my dick, and only reason why i even consider them friends is because we haven't fucked, small kisses here there, but nothing else

fooook that was pretty brutal user, wasnt ready for that

My best friend is a girl and two days ago we almost fucked she sometimes gets really fucking horny and i like to play with her so i play along with the sexual tension. I wouldnt want my gf to have a guy best friend because i know if i wanted i could fuck her any time

>qt Circunference/Diameter.
>into niche/"geeky" shit.
>not larping for Male validation because she knows she can't compete with stacey so she keeps soja orbiters around.

Yeah sure thing pal.

Attached: 1547427733523.jpg (648x556, 60K)

You know she is a he right?

If you don't also have the option of fucking her, you're not close friends.

Not indefinitely no.

She has a hot boyfriend lol, doesn't need orbiters.
>neet who hasn't spoken to girl in years still doesn't realize a girl can actually enjoy niche shit without the need for validation.

I met her irl once.

Sexual tension will always exist if you get close enough, but you can have a platonic friendship if neither of you are childish/immature as fuck

Attached: 7ue3q5jd4o011.jpg (446x329, 25K)

I have a not very attractive female friend who is pretty cool and fun to be around (and I'm not attracted to her in the slightest) but whenever we get close after a good conversation or fun time, I can't help but thinking that she might be interested in me. It sounds vain and arrogant but it crosses my mind and I imagine she probably thinks the same.
I think men and women can be friends but there will always be sexual tension there, just due to our constant need for affection

lol dont be a fag, if she straight up went on her knees and started sucking, your'e saying you would stop her cause
>Muh platonic relationship
?

No, there will always be some forn of unrequited love from one side or another.

Yeah because I'm in a better place in my life than to give false hope into a below average female I'm not attracted to. Besides, she will never do that because of the nature of our social circle.

Only if neither is sexually attracted to the other

Always happy to shill this classic romcom:
youtu.be/i8kpYm-6nuE

Also, weirdly, I just posted this in another thread:
Woman, as nature has created her, and man at present is educating her, is man's enemy. She can only be his slave or his despot, but never his companion. This she can become only when she has the same rights as he and is his equal in education and work.

This. Both parties have to recognize the value of maintaining a platonic relationships. Helps a lot of if you both have SOs you are attached to.

Can the nigger janitors ever delete off topic posts?

It is very rare for me to meet a woman who is my intellectual equal (tips fedora) but when I do a bunch of other things have to happen to make friendship occur. That said, despite my misogyny many of my close friends are women.

I have no close friends.

I have to go lift now.

Attached: 1547489099319.png (502x802, 451K)

Yeah, these two. From my experience, just being close and spending lots of time builds attraction, so there's no way to keep it platonic.
Good take, notice how the women start smiling and shit when asked if the friend likes them. Tension is bidirectional, but since humans have sexual selection by female, it's the woman that sets the nature of the relationship.

lol no

It has to be sexual, but yes
My gf is unironically my best friend (not to the expense of my male friends though (on that note my gf is basically my only female friend and I'm her only real male friend)) but I know that if intimacy wasn't involved I wouldn't bother getting as close; it's not like I only value her for sex, but male/male and male/female interactions are inherently different with different expectations

damn. Looks like I've wasted 20 years of my life by being in contact with my mom. I need to can that worthless good for nothing bitch.

>girl
>online
Ok bud

Yes
The assumption that just because you would bang someone you can't be friend with them is some retarded high-school girl logic.
Like, of course if I'm friend with a woman and she's not butt ugly I would bang her if she was available. Doesn't mean I don't value her when she isn't available.

If she is unattractive to you, sure. Like I am not attracted to Indian women for whatever reason. So I am able to be friends with them no prob

>Implying women can generate any value to a man other than reproduction, emotional intimacy and creampies.

Kek but ayyy cmon moms are the exception to basically every rule ever

>I need to can that worthless good for nothing bitch
Can't you just fuck her to relieve the sexual tension? It's not like you haven't been inside of her before.