Don't forget it

Don't forget it.

Attached: fit.jpg (640x391, 60K)

Its a trap, its always a trap

Tell that to the other girls

She could have just posted "don't try."

Stop caring about what women think and do you.

GAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Why do they fucking say this when it's blatantly false?
We all judge based on appearance.
I am not attracted to fat or ugly people. They are not good enough. I'm not going to lie to anyone about it.
Who are these people talking this rubbish, who are they trying to delude?

I'm autistic, I don't want to look aesthetic for other people. I want to look aesthetic because Im obsessed with ancient Greek statues and I want to look like that.

Why does everyone assume people do shit out of insecurity? If I did things out of insecurity I'd get off autismbux and actually try to get a high paying job.

Women want what's best for us.

Are you me? I just came back from Florence and everything I can think now is of naked sculptured men.

Kek user, not her.

It should be mandatory for girls who post this shit to also include a picture of their boyfriend. Guaranteed it's a 6'3 Chad, this is just virtue signaling of the highest level

No, fuck you. It is not good enough in any size you dumb whore. Self-improvement and conquering yourself is one of the pillars of manhood and that post is just same disgusting fuckery as feminism, only now with sugar.

Fuck that, I want to constantly improve myself

This

I fucking hate these kinds of people

>Why does everyone assume people do shit out of insecurity?
It's because they're insecure, user. They hate their lives and are afraid of failure.

"You are good enough" what a load of shit. Never have been, never will be.

>You're beautfiul no matter what you look like
>unless you're fit
>then you're an alt right nazi

It's true, but not any bank account is good enough.

Majority of the ones ridiculing men for body issues are other men who do it to feel better about themselves. The moment you understand that you will find it easier to ignore it and feel sorry for them

>And your feelings matter.
what kind of person reads this and thinks OH THANK GOD my feelings matter now

Yeah, good enough for basic human respect and honesty. Not good enough to deadlift five plates for reps.
I wanna be good enough to DL five plates for reps.

Women and feminised men

a 5plate deadlift isn't that much unless you're in twink territory (sub 180lbs)

It's a post for men who are too lazy or can't actually change their body because of a disability. It might save them from offing themselves.

I said "For Reps"
Trying to get my 4 plate 5x5 up to a 5 plate 5x5
I don't really do 1 rep maxes because I have no one to spot me and don't own any safety equipment

That just not how men should work. It's a women's mindset to think a mountain is too tall to climb and declare the valley the peak.

That woman, as nature has created her, and man at present is educating her, is man's enemy. She can only be his slave or his despot, but never his companion. This she can become only when she has the same rights as he and is his equal in education and work.

My feelings dont matter, i cut those out. Im much like a race car, the more you cut off of it the faster it goes. My body sucks so i am cutting weight off of it so i can be better. Until im 6’3” 300lbs of pure muscle im not good enough. Quit goblining

That's the wrong message to send to people ffs.

Always strive to be, and to do, better.

STAY SAFE FOR ME, BABY BOY
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: listen baby girl.png (632x650, 99K)

5 plate, 10 reps, perfect form?

Fuck outta here

It's mainly women and s-y men who actually fall for it.

Yeah but see, this whole idea doesn't really apply to men. A guy sees another guy who is buff, he thinks "damn I should hit the gym, I want to look like that". Men for the most part do not denigrate or chastise other men who are in better shape, rather we aspire to reach that same level.

This reads like
>stop trying to improve yourself
No

why do people try so hard to convince themselves being a slob is ok?
Nature makes it crystal clear. A strong body at a low bf% looks great on both genders, you live longer and healthier lives...

Weird shit

Attached: 39651388_676524542724746_3967068155225833472_n.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

>A guy sees another guy who is buff, he thinks "damn I should hit the gym, I want to look like that".
That is absolutely not true. My closest friend in high school was and still is class I-II obese. We spent our time nerding out about math theorems we learned about and programming for fun. When I started working out I mentioned if I should get a muscle shirt. He said "no" while laughing and saying I'm "not a douchebag."

There are people who actually do think that anyone who has a body worth showing is a douchebag.

I'm don't understand why SJW's are going for this approach now. It's uncanny because they always seem to talk about mens issues from a female perspective, such as it's okay to cry or talk about your feelings as a man. Most men don't cry or talk about feelings because they sort out their problems differently from women. The men who are insecure about how they look actually do something about it.

>females: It's okay to talk about them.
>Men: I can't get laid because I'm ugly
>females: Stop being so entitled, you creepy incel.

I scream into the barbell whenever I do deadlifts

>I can't get laid because I'm ugly

I wish my problems in life were this trivial.

It unironically does matter more than shit like what job you have or career.

Just be yourself you little bitch

uh, you can appreciate working out and getting a healthy and strong body, while disliking douchey clothes. I wouldn't wear a muscle shirt, but showing off at the beach is cool.

>Im obsessed with ancient Greek statues and I want to look like that.
Unbelievably based

>lifting for women
>not lifting to be an aesthetic sickcunt ascended above disgusting hamplanet normalfags

There is literally nothing even moderately douchy about muscle shirts, at least when they're modest. Especially when it's hot ass fuck weather and a tank top would feel inappropriate in a public indoor setting.

This should be the Jow Forums banner holy shit.

I'm this one and proud. People love my genuine smile and cuddlyness.

Attached: puddin.jpg (750x1001, 195K)

yes, I actually agree for modest muscle shirts on a warm day. still, people's opinions differ.

This is the truest post in this thread. Anyone have the full quote? Can't find it in my folders.

>lol ur fat

I think a big problem is that people assume fit men are all stoic-faced and aggressive. You would be instantly fucking mogged to the core of the earth by a fit man with the same genuine smile and cuddliness.

Possibly true but if you’re not working to improve in what you’ve been given you’re worse than scum.

Matthew 25: 14-30

What are your problems?

based

Attached: 1545612697537.jpg (500x592, 53K)

>start lifting
>all my friends keep saying how skinny I look and how I don’t look any different
Yeah. No.

Or a fatty.

>I'm autistic, I don't want to look aesthetic for other people. I want to look aesthetic because Im obsessed with ancient Greek statues and I want to look like that.
i'm also autistic and lift for that reason. pic related

Attached: Hercules statue2.png (925x1281, 1.34M)

I want to a cute loli to tell me that, not some ugly 3DPD hambeast.

THE 'TISMCHAD INDIVIDUALIST

Never forget

Attached: Pg6pfd8.png (1063x336, 36K)

It's morally wrong to be fat. Never forget this

why do women always project their femininity and motherly instinct onto grown men?
>oh course you can talk about your fee-fees and cry like a baby thats totally normal and should be encouraged.
is it so hard to grasp that maybe men like violence and don't like showing weakness? its just our nature

Attached: 1532663152492.png (252x200, 8K)

Attached: when-you-told-him-he-doesnt-need-a-six-pack-31266618.png (500x560, 139K)

What's really funny is that women actually hate emotional vulnerable men. Every time I've opened up with a girl about my insecurities and feelings, they've taken at most a month before ghosting me.
This garbage is just an attempt to make themselves feel better.

not taking the divorce well i see

Attached: Jim_Horne__1953_.jpg (300x360, 17K)

this. happens without failure.
ex started cheating on me immediately after i started opening up to her and "respected her opinion"
everything was fine when i sexually commandeered her and was McStoneFace,
until i got soft and before i knew it she badmouthed me to everyone and cheated on me at least a dozen times

>not cheating on her first
you played yourself

I'd believe it if I was even given a smidgen of female attention.

I'm not even ugly, I'm just not exciting.

i am aware. my biggest mistake was lowering myself to her level as an "equal"
the sex was too good and i could have it anywhere, anytime. had her in the palm of my hand. but at least she's fat now

>you're good enough in any size, shape, shade, age or ability
they say this yet nobody has ever shown any interest in me so fucking CLEARLY they're lying

I just want a cute gf that's not fat and likes anime, I'm a simple man.

I think this more has to do with you dating a mentally ill slut more than anything.

Off to Japan with ye, it'll be like shooting pussy in a barrel.

Nice trips my nigga

Same. I went to the Louvre a few weeks ago and the greek statues are incredibly asthetic. More so than the female ones. Still not gay though.

>MEN ARE HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE
>*only dates Chad*
> :)

Attached: 1539049617956.jpg (1117x509, 79K)

GODSPEED, AUTISM STATUE

Attached: 1545775489164.jpg (479x697, 52K)

Not only does it hemorrhage the health-care system, it makes your family worry about a potential untimely death. My mom is obese and is only *barely* starting to listen to me about what foods are actually healthy. (She just bought "healthy" yogurt sugarbombs despite me telling her a million times to look at the label for sugar content.) It's also selfish as fuck to let yourself go in a relationship and expect your SO to still be attracted to you.

If I've been emotionally vulnerable to my gf and I go back to being Chad gives-no-fucks would I be in the clear? or is the relationship tainted with her ever learning that I'm a human bean?

Attached: 1443485262651.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Fpbp
Don't listen to these virtue signalling harpies

Attached: 1547142103784.jpg (750x1024, 65K)

I guarantee given the choice between [insert celebrity here] and boogie she'd take celebrity 100% of the time

Hypocrite

>letting other people tell you what's good enough
NEVER gonna make it.

She'll toe the line for a bit and you'll slip back to it. Those girls aren't exactly well. I did it a few times to my ex.

Mogging people can help if done right, hate fucking her can fix it a bit if you just sort of take her. We tend to get timid and complacent with girls we've been around for a bit. Plus, cheating is hot. The taboo of it all but guarantees it. You need to really hammer home that she's replaceable and you're not. If you can break her in that way mentally, you're good.

>your feelings matter
No they don't. Feelings are a personal luxury, utilized on special occasions. They have little to no importance on a daily basis

Goddamn I hate the modern world.
Why does it have to be so complicated? Why can't we just fall in love and get along instead of worrying about 4D chess and mindgames just so you can have a partner that will lose all her respect for you the moment you break your façade?

Attached: 1521423733564.jpg (395x598, 88K)

Because we live in a broken society where women are not expected to be subordinates to their men as God intended.

You can. I got out. But it's a sunk cost sort of thing. She's 27 now, totally nuts, and has no idea what to do without me. I routinely get calls and texts from her after the bars close saying sorry or fuck you in shared frequency.

Wanna know a weird stat?

Women only think 2% of guys they see on the street visibly attractive, however do you think they only date the 2%. No, more like 80% are potential boyfriends. Women are not like men, you can make them like you, just talk to them.

This. The anti-tindr pill is the biggest red pill of them all. Women cannot make a decision where they are in control. If you actually approach a woman and essentially sit her down through the process you'll be 100x more likely to get with her. That same woman would have otherwise left swiped you.

> It's okay men, your feelings matter

Stop! Have you received advice from some slag? Give it the Marcotte Test! To your knowledge, does said slag actually fuck men who follow her advice? If the answer is no, this isn't advice, it's a Marcotte-ism! Following her advice will *not* get you laid, and may actively hinder any such attempts!

Remember, fish don't give real advice to fishermen!

Attached: 1455052395889.gif (285x375, 550K)

based patrice poster

No you're not. You'll never be big enough

Not the good kind, huh?

Much so. Wahmen are the real Fed posters.
Being true with their kind like the IRSl

Marriedfag

Can confirm. Honestly though, I'm fairly certain like 90% of people won't make a decision when it can be palmed off to someone else. I manage people from the 20s-60s. Regardless of gender most of them spend the majority of time talking about problems rather than fixing them

Attractive means, can fuck her when and how he wants.
Average means, EVERY OTHER MAN, meaning they have a chance.
Gross, creepy, etc means unfuckable.

There. I fixed it for you.

Women will not call an attractive man unattractive or average to his face or in the company of women who knows he's attractive.
They will be sniffed out and said to be crushing on/want to get fucked thoroughly by said man.
They will also not want to earn the dislike of said man and are neurotic as fuck around said man.

There.
I explained the truth of the situation.
Happy.

If you want to talk about. Talk here
discord(.)gg/nTM64V
Jow Forumsness discord