Pull up bar is the only equipment you need. Prove me wrong

Pull up bar is the only equipment you need. Prove me wrong

Attached: 1D0959C0-0EB7-4CD9-8138-884F1F332619.jpg (450x450, 29K)

I can't do pull ups, i think i need something more

How am I supposed to workout my legs with that?

Bare minimum you need:

Upper body
>dip bars
>pull up bar
>dip belt
Lower body
>barbell
>weight plates

what about
>biceps
>lower back
>shoulders
>triceps
>all legs
>neck
>chest
>abdominal
>ass
>penis

Pull yourself up with your legs dummy.

Was at park tried to do pull ups.
Did 1 barely
Baught a bar for home, 6 months later I do sets of 20 easy.

well, if the pull up bar is on a door than it really is not enough, because its too narrow. Even in your pic, OP, you can see the guy can have his hands much wider, if it weren't for the fucking walls.

Also I can't do a lot of other exercises when I hang my rings on the bar such as iron cross, and planche. It's just to fucking narrow of a space.

Just strap your legs and do leg ups what you mean

how will you do muscle ups with that?

*ruins your door frame*

go run

just be yourself

cant install it anywhere in my house

Same

so even though the design is relatively ergonomic it still messed up your door frames? been thinking about purchasing this

Kinda wanna try it but i'm tall and the doors aren't that high/wide so idk how effective it would be.

Also worried it would ruin the doorframe

yeah, live on rent and the door frames feel pretty weak, it could probably handle it but don't wanna take the rist

Think about it logically and the way it's held up. When you put your weight on the bar, the ends of the bar dig into the sides of the door frame. Now yes, the ends of the bar have padding on them, but the frames are only wood (typically softwood at that) and it still ends up leaving cylindrical dents in the frame.

How much did your physique change?

It never damaged mine but I'm not a hamplanet and live in Europe will solid timber framing.

Massively, like two years worth of gains easily in that time, you're retarded for not grinding pullups.

how do i get big legs from running?

Genes.

I laugh at all these gym freaks that spend all day doing compound lifts and paying absurd fees. 1 pair of adjustable dumbbell/ bench and you can look better than 95% of this board

b&r

>penis
Pull yourself up with your penis dummy.

>biceps
chinups
>lower back
supermans
>shoulders
pike pushups
>triceps
pushups, also for chest
>legs
hill sprints and box jumps, also for ass
>neck
neck bridges
>abdominal
leg raises and side planks
>penis
4channel is a work safe website

>not doing your daily facepulls
enjoy your weak chin retard

Attached: cut.jpg (459x674, 13K)

Attached: repranges.png (1177x745, 44K)

this

Attached: 1546992248261.jpg (540x675, 63K)

How often do you do them? 3/5 times a week or every day?

Did you do exclusively pull ups for back? If so: Is your back lacking anything. Mind sharing pics?

you fell for the deadlift/squat meme?

Attached: unsplash-com-photo-1427096105551-15e2512fd2dc-880x692.jpg (880x692, 126K)

planning on buying one. how many reps do you guys usually do?

Squats dumbass

just with bodyweight and imagination you can get very big legs, there are even variation that are so hard that no one achieved them yet.

Have you tried your PC?

3x20 every day.

Pull ups are the true builder of aesthetics. Big lats make you look leaner than you are. Imagine the rock with small lats. He'd look like shit

post body

>you need
dependsonyourgoals.exe