Most Jow Forums games?

Most Jow Forums games?
I think Doto, watching Rtz is the shit

Attached: Best-Dota-2-heroes-Axe.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

csgo, have you seen pascha and his team?

the game's all about focus

CHAD-TIER GAMES:
>CS:GO
>DoTA
>Halo
>Half Life
>Runescape
>Vanilla WoW up to Wrath

NORMIE-TIER
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>Sea of Thieves
>Dark Souls
>GTA
>Modern WoW

FAGGOT/FAILURE-TIER
>League of Legends
>Osu
>Stardew Valley
>Bridge Builder
>Pokemon Go

Attached: tit_angel.jpg (1080x1350, 330K)

stop playing video games

Pashabiceps is still in the game?
Damn man I thought he was about to retire years ago.

good gracious lord almighty thank you for this magnificent creature

This

Attached: Screenshot (166).png (102x160, 32K)

God Hand is peak Jow Forums, nothing will top it

Video games are not Jow Forums.

I stopped enjoying video games when I reached about 25.
That being said I'm slowly (about an hour a day) doing a playthrough of darkest dungeon at the moment.
A game isn't Jow Forums if it doesn't involve incremental improvements

and do what? waste my time on here instead?

Is PUBG Chad-tier?

I like rpg and fps games mostly. Right now I am playing Dragon's Dogma

L O N D O N

Haven't played the game in 1.5 years but still watch eSports
Crazy how PPD is EU now

Attached: EveryShipNeedsAnAchor.png (488x496, 225K)

No vidya is Jow Forums because vidya is a gains goblin.

who is this udder clubber?

i need to know too brehs

Does making yourself suffer net the biggest gains? Inside or outside the gym. Good luck on your game, you are going to need it.

Post arisen and main pawn.

I should clarify, I *can* enjoy games, I just can't enjoy them for long periods like when I was a kid.
A lot of the time I'll even start up a game and then while it's loading I'll think "do I really want to play? Nah fuck it" and close the game.

reminder that Jow Forums is the board most skilled at vidya

Attached: Untitled.png (126x67, 3K)

Damn, that really sounds like me.

i just play crossfire on russian server. csgo is alright but no u vs evey1 mode

Nice dude. Any tips to get out of high 4k bracket? I feel like I'm getting game ruiners and account buyers constnatly.

Why is fortnite not under FAGGOT/FAILURE-TIER?

6k tfw i can't get past 2k and im a fucking sick carry player, literally a few levels below Rtuzi, will probably buy a 5k account

>You will never go lifting with Pasha and Freakazoid and then stomp pub kiddies in GO with your combined power of autism and weightlifting

Attached: Pasha.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

6k mmr with 1/2/3/4 is unironically my new years resolution

Attached: 62D3ACC0-7992-4309-A7D2-ED13D22D7BD4.jpg (488x516, 42K)

Also how do I into Freakazoid mode?

Attached: Freak.jpg (700x351, 230K)

>modern wow
>not shit tier

Objectively true

Attached: untitled.png (95x53, 5K)

Nobody on here has the capacity to understand but the most based video game is super smash bros melee.

Gaming is inherently un/fit/

There are a limited number of Jow Forums players in some games though. Mostly FPS and Fighting games.

Id have to go with the witcher 3 and kingdom come deliverance. You literally have to get your character in better shape to progress through the game. And i bet all that sword swinging works wonders on the obliques.

normie tier
literally such a bad game that I forgot about it, but it's under faggot tier as well

where does rainbow six siege fit on this chart

Just be yourself and learn not to tilt. Easiest way to get good at a videogame.

Attached: 1508350705375.jpg (883x828, 148K)

damn, i was gonna buy a 4k account, but seeing its not different from my 2k games, no thanks jeff

>Truest of alphas
Beta until Black Ice
>You're alright kid
Black Ice until Red Crow
>Trendfollower
Red Crow until Chimera
>Ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing
Playing after Chimera

I'm only replaying Mass Effect games and killing commies in WarThunder. Guess I'm gay boomer tier.

Sorry to say mate, but if you can't get out of 2k you're 2k.
LOL fuck off and stay in your bracket untill you get better.

>Jow Forums
>Most Aesthetic
>Best taste in music
>Best at games
>Best dressed
>Best cooking skills

How do we do it brahs?

Attached: 7tR6Mak.png (498x364, 216K)

Heroes of the Storm

pic related: the dev team

Attached: large[1].jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

how do i reach shadow fiend mode?

Attached: shadowfiend_demon_eater_large.292f663ae10cc1a345f17d801d1b523ad1288866.png (600x400, 941K)

start juicing at 16

>skinnyfat women flexing
cringe

>not going centaurmode

Attached: RudhrCC.jpg (600x600, 35K)

League of legends is the only game you should be playing. The only people that shit on it are coping brainlets who can't climb from silver.

I used to love HOTS, but then some faggots changed my Tyrande and got rid of her damage. I used to be king at her, I loved her owls so god damn much. Oh you're running away with 150 hp? Let me just snipe you across the map. Oh you're taking objective? No now you're dead. Plus her stuns and utility heals were the shit. But yeah, then blizzard was all like "she doesn't fit our design philosophy, unique heroes dont have a place in our game. She a healbot" and fucked it all up. I dont really play anymore because of that. I used to look forward to the evenings of vidya because her owls were so much fun. People would underestimate me and be like "dont go tyrande go a real support" but I'm like "I'm the dps" and sure enough, I top the dps charts and hardcarry my team to victory. Those were the good days

Attached: 469px-Tyrande_HotS.jpg (469x599, 43K)

>dota for brainlets
nah

Attached: Sheep_on_hills_(Civ5).jpg (1920x1200, 409K)

...then proceed to get mogged by a malnourished acne-scarred slav

Attached: cn3xu1rze0v11.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

Eat shit, Stardew Valley is great

Attached: when will they learn.jpg (1514x1000, 446K)

Stop playing fucking Dota 2, I say this as someone with 3000 hrs played who quit for good. It's a colossal waste of time. I actually regret it, because half the time I was just fucking annoyed and angry. If you solo queue it's forced 50% unless you're an autist meepo and broodmother spammer.

I could've gotten another fucking major or had an extra job, learnt another language from all those fucking hours, I really regret it.

Finally, have you ever noticed how Pro Dota players go fucking bald all the time? Because their cortisol levels are always high. Dota 2 makes you go bald, fucking stop.

Attached: Night-Stalker-Dota-4.jpg (1190x1024, 153K)

>not going terrorblademode
Mogs you with his forearms alone

Attached: terrorblade meta.png (381x489, 354K)

Dragon's Crown

Attached: q1ztwlofrkandbzzmtk8.jpg (800x543, 83K)

3000 hours is just 18 months of full-time employment. You couldn't have done shit in that time. Besides, the game probably made your brain swole as fuck so now you operate at a completely different level from brainlets who don't play vidya

Attached: kFaHrYP.jpg (396x720, 46K)

I used to be able to game for hours but since I got Jow Forums, everything other than FIFA or NHL bores the shit out of me and I can't play for more than like an hour. I used to really enjoy gaming and sometimes I feel sad about the fact that I've kind of outgrown a hobby that was basically central to my childhood and social life. I picked up RDR2 and just got absolutely bored shitless of it within 3/4 hours of gameplay over a week and couldn't stop noticing all the huge flaws in it. Today I played AC Odyssey after picking it up for quite cheap and I kind of liked it but once again was just bored shitless after an hour.

What happened to me, bros?

Not to mention that s1mple shits all over pasha in terms of actual skill

Add Smash Melee to Chad list.

I wouldn't still be playing it if I didn't enjoy it

Plus it's nice to have something you're really good at for an easy confidence boost

Attached: 1545175156969.png (948x1048, 375K)

i actually play with friends and have fun unlike you autists
reminder that team games are supposed to be played with a team