Is this even possible without steroids? He said he got this jacked and ripped without ever going to the gym

Is this even possible without steroids? He said he got this jacked and ripped without ever going to the gym.

Attached: main.jpg (1004x665, 332K)

POO

open bobs bb I am lover you forvr. Pls cept frnd requenst bb im love. show possuey and feet or biohazdr tatu will fall off. pls respond

Obviously and if of course that’s natty...he’s ottermode

PFFFFFTTT! BWAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
He doesn't even have that much muscle mass. It's just low body fat that gives the illusion. I'm pretty sure he's a manlet too.

Attached: 1547535560476.jpg (843x712, 40K)

India global superpower by 2020 asshole.

Those pelvis veins say otherwise

So sorry about that face

isnt that the HIV+ tattoo?

What the fuck is he doing with his hand in the second picture lmao

Pointing to the toilets

ghaghaa

IN

haha thats the expression i make when finally emptying my bowels after a week of constipation

He obviously went to the gym, and might be on roids. If not, that took an incredible amount of commitment in the gym and to a diet, probably for at least a few years.

It's not, India's steroid market faces little to no regulation, pic related. I'm running test e at 400mg a week and I'm not even at his level

Attached: 20190115_075115.jpg (1080x1509, 528K)

>roiding for this

roiding, for this

Attached: DD746D9110F5466292291B1025BB73FA.png (593x580, 621K)

user, your hair :(

It's beautiful why would you throw away such lovely hair for a few years of being big and ripped but looking unattractive to 95% of women?

all women agree. hair >>> big body

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr