Whiskies

Whiskies
Yes or no?

Attached: jameson.jpg (474x633, 27K)

I like a jameson and ginger ale every now and again

Attached: 1547340848270.jpg (434x393, 40K)

proper 12 whiskey is the only alcohol that is Jow Forums approved imo.

Oh wonderful time for all the whiskey hipster faggots pretending any whiskey tastes good.

Its such a cringey "hobby" when people spend time talking about alcohol to appear interesting and cultured. You're just a fucking twinkbottom getting bummed by advertising and trying to justify drinking on weekdays.

Same way wine/gin is acceptable for middle-class women to drink every night. Its just mental gymnastics to justify drinking too much and too often.

Yes. I like Woodford Reserve as my go-to bourbon. For scotch I go Lagavulin.

Why is it so widely panned by whiskey reviewers? I haven't tried it yet.
Grow up and realize people are different from you (thank god).

not jamesons for a start. it isn't good and it makes you look like an american or an idiot. whisky shouldn't be mixed with anything, if you're mixing then use another spirit. if you're drinking whisky, make it a single malt, whichever you want but i'd stay away from glenfiddich.

for me its the four rose single barrel

Attached: file.png (540x720, 280K)

I drink tennessee honey like water when im drunk but it still tastes like ass.

>Grow up

Says the person who thinks alcohol is interesting. You're the one who needs to grow up mate.

> too poor to afford even the cheapest whiskey
Get the dick outta your ass and lighten up you bum.

My nigga.
It’s great shit. I’m also a big fan of Knob Creek and especially Blanton’s. Blanton's is fucking expensive for bourbon but worth it.

based teetotaler

nothing proper about that whiskey
it is bottom-tier,false advertising and mcgregor has nothing to do with it

Attached: 1543976113606.jpg (600x1066, 73K)

>jameson and ginger ale
based

lmao, alcope.
Stop justifying your alcohol problem and get help.

His whiskey is Bushmill's batch, just rebottled. Not exactly "bottom-tier" but not great either.

People like you are pretentious underage faggots. It's just alcohol, but no one says drinking everyday is good just because you enjoy it. There are huge differences between alcohols, it's vaguely entertaining picking up on differences between every bottle of wine you buy. There's nothing inherently pretentious about it, it's faggots like you who romanticize it who think it's a big deal when it's not. I bet you feel self conscious and cringe when you drink because you're that fucking insecure.

The first time I ever drank was when I stumbled across a bottle of bushmills in my oul fellas liquor cabinet, took it to the forest with the lads and had a couple sips that really burnt my throat. Got steaming and swam in the freezing cold river. Good shit, bushmills will always have a special place in my heart.

Men of taste

Low T soibois

I dont drink buddy, but im not so much of a cuck that i have an aneurysm whenever someone mentions alcohol you fucking doofus.

I heard the first batch of proper 12 was rushed to market and hadn't properly aged yet. Apparently its better now

Guys of whiskey. Please do yourself a favour and buy yourself a bottle of Tomintoul. It's not all that expensive and it's a proper whiskey.

Thank me later.

based

i drink a whole bottle everytime some girl breaks my heart :(

I like the sweet taste of bourbon.