/DEENZ GENERAL/

6th day of daily /DEENZ/ in a row. 2019 year of the /DEEN/ why are you not /DEENZ/PILLED?

Attached: 0115191027.jpg (2560x1920, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkW17I8M_F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that looks disgusting
why don't you just eat them out of the can like a man

eat deenz every day with a can of sweetcorn and hot sauce, 6ft 7 280lbs u mirin' cunt.

Attached: 1535737852207.jpg (1080x1080, 549K)

I eat deenz for lunch every day with a can of beans

who else deenz and beans master race?

Attached: 1523033036408.jpg (750x741, 126K)

>a sandwich looks disgusting
Unfuck your autism
Mirin brah.

Attached: 1543314144956.jpg (432x600, 57K)

Based lad. Imagine people on this board rn waste time meal preppin when they could be /deenz/ pillin'

>bread
ew

I took the deenz pill long ago and I have never bothered to look back. The health benefits of deenz is incredible. Anyone who is not taking full advantage of this cheap, easy and nutrition food is a fucking RETARD.

Attached: 1514053164993.gif (322x322, 611K)

Pic related.

A bit too complicated for a daily morning breakfast though, so I just fry eggs on sardines and sprinkle on some Texas pete.

Pic related for real this time.

Attached: Wceq8ni.jpg (1092x612, 231K)

Baguette is delicious. Ideal for all things dressed in olive oil
Fine way to have your deenz
I wish I'd taken the full pill earlier.

Anchovies are better user

People stopped chimpposting for THIS?!?!

I like fresh pickled anchoa but not canned. Canned they come off as too salty. If I could get fresh anchovy where I live I'd pickle it in ACV myself

Holy fuck, I was wondering where the DEENZ threads went! I was still looking for them on /ck/.

Not only do I have a can of deenz with mustard waiting to be eaten, I just bought a tin of smoked oysters too. Any tips for eating other than crackers? One of the most swole people I knew ate smoked oysters all the time and could probably tear the can open with his fucking teeth, they were so strong.

Anyone here into liver? Yet another fucking God-tier food, along with milk kefir. I've been thinking about starting a Traditional Foods/Old Man Foods General. There are so many fucking powerful foods we're just missing out on as a society.

Attached: oyst.jpg (550x413, 60K)

DEENZ AND MUSTARD IS GOD TIER.

My daily protein is made up of deenz, beans, eggs, and peanut butter.

Check out her recipe for deenz
youtu.be/OkW17I8M_F4

Attached: gabrielle_hamilton_cropped.0.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Cod livers in their own juice?
Deenz tier or no?

If mackerel wasn't so disgusting it would be the king of cheap protein. Someday I want to go ham with nothing but /sterz/.

Liver, kefir, /deenz/ are the holy trinity of making it.

Attached: be19ee05-1482-4ae3-b7a3-39c518c2d5e2_1.a294562bf58f51acadc24d4b10fa0ed6.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWi (450x450, 28K)

>100+ grams of protein per container

Attached: 1543301848107.png (287x304, 143K)

can someone redpill me on deenz? what's the hype?

Attached: mackerel.png (445x400, 7K)

Its like eating a meal and taking a multivitamin pill and a omega 3 pill all at once and is cheap and ready to eat. Oh and your body metabolizes all that good stuff better cuz its literally part of the food you ate. A diet high in oily fish is god tier for calming inflammation. TSU eats deenz by the can

what brands of deens are safe? don't you fags worry about BPAs fucking up your hormones?

Attached: 1544891376692b.webm (852x1072, 1.46M)

Is tuna good replacement for /deenz/. I fucking hate deenz, sorry

All foods are compromised.
The benefits of deenz would hopefully outweigh the negatives of the lining of the cans.
Fresh deenz and jarring at home would be the patrician approach

Nah heavy metals. Try salmon or cod.

I'm curious about deenz now they do seem to be pretty good for you

>21g protein
>40p
So, what's the catch?
am i gonna start smelling like sardines when i sweat after eating these all the time or something? seems too good to be true

Can someone redpill me on the potential negative effects of eating canned food on the reg (assuming they exist)

Assuming just being fit and most canned fish being great for you isn't enough to counteract it, probably some bad stuff from the literal can.

My only concern is mercury, so tuna is a no go

I just had some deenz with a can of spinach, to be followed with a can of tuna. I call it the Popeye Lunch.

I love liver, one of the most nutrient dense foods, but it has a massive amount of copper and vitamin A so i limit it to once a week at most. I recommend veal liver, it has a milder taste than all the other livers i've tried so far.

How do you eat them? Dont u have too remove skin and bones? Looks like its the entire fish in the can?

Seconding this

nope. canning makes the little sardine bones very soft. you won't even notice them. great source of calcium.

BASED deenz poster

So u can eat them right out of the can? No dieseas risk/parasite risk?

nope for canning they are pressure cooked inside the can for like 2-3 hours. you can eat them out of the can. taste great and very practival for camping etc.

Salmon is the greatest of all patrician taste. The holy omega 3s and 6s, the protein to fat ratio, the polyunsaturation, it cannot be conquered by mortal man

96% percent of your rdi of cholesterol. Have fun stroking!

> Traditional foods/old man food general.
This a superb idea. Eating liver and oysters once a week feels like what a multivitamin should be like. I think a half cup of oysters gives 500% of your daily zinc requirements!

Never gunna make it

Just fucking look at them. Absolutely no way would I eat anything with scales and bones blergh.

looks fucking sickening

Literally never going to make it

>eating shit
>making it
Might as well start shaving with a cheese grater no foam/gel, taking cold showers, sleeping on the floor, breathing through your balls, eating onions, doing The Press(trademark) and deadlifts only without even considering to use gloves.

I'm more of a /Mack'rel/ guy myself.

Attached: gainz.jpg (500x332, 46K)

Ive been eating 7-8 cans of sardines for the last 6 months. Besides liver, they might be the most nutritious food I eat.

I'm vegetarian anyway. And I know vegetarians can make it.

I eat French canned sardines, BPA has been banned from canned food there since 2015.

despite the troll feel of this thread, Mackeral/sardine/anchovies are good for you and tastes way better then tuna. Tuna is for fags.

Grilled canned mackerel is delicious.

>he still thinks eating dietary cholesterol from natural sources is bad!

Attached: laughingcruises.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

lol no they cant

cope

I down a can of DEENZ without chewing after every training session, maximum gains

Do you eat the deenz whole or deboned?
I might take this pill.

>I'm vegetarian anyway. And I know vegetarians can make it.

Attached: 1547172561879.png (327x338, 136K)

Whole. The bones are just moist little chunks that pop

there are people who have literally never eaten DEENZ before. Wtf is wrong with people. I've been smashing DEENZ since i was born.

I thought I was on ck for a moment

Heavy metals? Like ac dc

Is makarel a good alternative to deenz?

I want to start

Attached: 1547080597684.jpg (831x639, 128K)

Fuck this thread makes me want to start eating these fucks. But they look kinda gross and I hate shit with bones in it, makes me gag. Do they still have their eyes and shit too?

Just eat em headless. The bones disintegrate in your mouth and can’t cut your intestines and shit.

King Oscar is GOAT.

Mackeral gives me heartburn when I eat the whole can.

of course, and is healthier than tuna

Anyone know a source for cheap bulk purchasing?

Nothing. They're just an unpopular food, so they're dirt cheap.

It's a little bit gross, but you get used to it.