He doesn't shower right after training

>he doesn't shower right after training
are you scared of getting naked boyo?

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I don't want a fungus up my buttcrack.

I have a 8 incher, i aint afraid of shieeeet.

My gym doesn't have showers, but I wish it did. I'd love to grab some twink ass.

i just want to get the fuck out of there asap without seeing too many naked boomers

This.

Why would I be scared of getting naked at home?

No, we have a pool at home for that, faggot.

People fucking eat in the locker at my gym, not just protin shakes, but straight up chicken and salami prepped meals, shit is weird. It smells like sweat and there's constant naked asses and dicks right at your eye level if you're sitting

You don't want me in your locker rooms.
t. tran

With faggots like you around nobodys' ass is safe.

Attached: one shitpost a day.png (684x479, 65K)

I don't bathe in public because I'm afraid of contracting warts and other gross illnesses. There are so many people with poor hygiene, and without respect for other people.

>training
Big word for being a basedboy lifting fancy gym equipment and eating meme supplements and foods to not look like a twink

I shower before training because I'm scared I'll smell like shit while in public

That's disgusting. What kind of animal would eat in the locker room?

I always shower at home for multiple reasons.
>don't want to get disease
>don't want to carry extra stuff to the gxm
>lift after work so next stop is home anyway
>afraid of getting homosexed
>afraid of getting mogged
>my house is 300m from gym

I don't like getting naked with other men.

I showered at my gym..once. It was near closing time and the pipes had frozen in my apartment; it was either suffer through a freezing shower or do it at the gym. I figured, a warm shower before venturing back out in the cold would be nice. I even brought some moisturizer, if the water was too hot.

After my workout, the locker room was virtually empty. The showers were individual stalls and I stripped down naked and put a towel around my waist. In my sldies, I shuffled to the showers, picked on, and closed the curtain. It was a little too quiet.

As I put my head under the shower to start washing my hair, I peeked out of the shower through a slit in the curtain, and there was a face staring at me. I looked away quickly, but curiously looked again. He didn't move; he was just staring, and grimacing.

Trying to ignore it, I got a little angry at the pervert. I poked my head out and yelled, "Yo, what the f..." and before I could finish my sentence, I saw it all. A hairy, shorter man in his mid-40's. He was hunched over, arms arched like a monkey or something, feverishly stroking his cock. Not like a horny teenager stroke, but more a hard, death grip stroke. He said nothing, just stared with a grimace and beat his meat like it owed him money.

"The fuck?" I said again, hoping someone would hear me. I hear another shower curtain open and another guy sticks his head out.

"Oi, what's his deal?"

I shrug, but the masturbator doesn't stop. He picks up his pace and starts to point his cock up. His groans get a little louder, strokes a little faster.

"Mate, he's a knockout the bald champ."

With a final groan, he climaxes and a ferocious load hits him in the face. Two, three spurts of baby batter across his chin and dripping to the floor. With a couple deep breaths, he walks out of the showers.

Nigga that’s gay

Attached: 742AE2F8-C4F1-4B73-9F29-08B561156071.jpg (2340x4160, 850K)

the shower at my gym is lit the fuck up. Literally destroyed. Its rusted and theres mold on the floor. The drain is clogged too

eastern european gyms are dank af

Ya no thanks. Was bullied in the showers at school. Don't wanna relive that again.

thats a girl right?

Yes, don’t worry you didn’t turn gay yet

Attached: 9D017055-C853-4AA5-A3D1-2A6626512FAC.jpg (2340x4160, 2.3M)