PRESCRIPTION STERONS

Okay no one really answered my question the other day so I guess I'll start my own thread. How do I into sterons? I'm a super dyel twink and I really want to make like 10lbs muscle fast. I'm thinking about seeing an MD to prescribe some, but given my age I really doubt it. I don't know my serum T levels though but I'm sure they are low. Has anyone gotten any luck getting a prescription? I hear trannies get them easily.

Also I have been lifting for almost a year now but only made some 10 pounds lean weight. I'm definitely doing something wrong but I really need to gains me some muscle mass by summer. Don't really need to get super big, just you know, normal-like?

>pic related is me

Attached: IMG_20180918_005325.jpg (1089x817, 98K)

You can buy them online. Google "eroids"

Trap it up

>lifting for 1 year
lifting what? pencils?

why don't you just eat a ton of meat, eggs, and dairy?

As I said, I've been doing a lot of stuff wrong. However, eating a ton of meat won't get me swole by the time I need to.
But that's illegal right?

work out 6 times a week
eat 3000kcal a day
testosterone enan 500mg a week for 20 weeks
anadrol 50mg every day for 8 weeks
COME ON

How do you know it won't get you swole? You have no experience or knowledge...

>I've been doing a lot of stuff wrong
you mean not working out?
>eating a ton of meat won't get me swole by the time I need to
too bad, if you do roids you'll still look like shit because you don't eat

also use deep ewb

You think I can gain 10lbs lean muscle mass in 2 months just working out and eating big? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm honestly asking.
Of course if I'm on the stuff, I'll up my eating too. I can eat 3kcal a day easy. Not that I've been doing it everyday, I just know I can cause I have in the past.

I highly recommend you find a pinner friend first to show you the ropes. Im natty but i know if start shooting up T you are gonna need a bunch of shit to block your estrogen levels and the post cycle theraphy shit and you need to figure the dosages and know when to do what. It must be easy to fuck up i feel like so do your research real good or find a bro like i said

1. See pic related.
2. What makes you think you're suited to becoming XBOX HUEG? Not everyone is.
3. Steroids are for fucking losers. Do you really want to be That Guy?

Attached: all you need.png (1024x768, 29K)

Reasons to NOT use steroids:
>1. They're not safe to use UNLESS you are under the direct supervision of a medical professional
The /fraud/ crowd will refute this, but they're biased, insecure, and may even addicted, and like all drug addicts, will rationalize any way they can to defend their drug use. Unmonitored use can result in severe injury or death.

>2. They're psysiologically addictive
Unnaturally high levels of hormones in your body cause extreme changes that have nothing to do with your muscles, changes that may not be reversible. For instance: BITCH TITS.

>3. They're psychologically addictive
Once you start taking them, not only will you recover faster from training, allowing your muscles to grow faster and bigger, you'll feel GREAT, like a GOD, like you can do anything. You'll have confidence like you've never had in your life. You'll do ANYTHING to keep feeling this way -- even if it means using more steroids, above and beyond any reasonable amount, or using them for an extended period of time, above and beyond what was necessary. You stop using them, not only will your 'gains' begin to melt away, but you'll feel like SHIT: low energy, depressed, unsure of yourself. Welcome to WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS! Like any drug addict, you'll do ANYTHING to get more steroids. This is probably the most dangerous side-effect of all.

>4. Your 'gains' won't look like 'natty' gains, they'll look like 'steroid' gains
Aside from the impossibly fast gains you'll get, those gains will look different and people will be able to tell.
Again, the /fraud/ crowd will attempt to refute this, but it's clearly and objectively true.
You'll find yourself having to lie to people about using steroids. They'll know you're lying to them, and they'll lose respect for you; your social reputation will be damaged. People won't trust you anymore.

10 lbs is stretching it, and with your genetics/hormones, probably not. but it's fucking stupid to fuck up your health because you set some shitty arbitrary goal.

More reasons not to use steroids:
>5. They're ILLEGAL in most countries
Anabolic steroids are ILLEGAL to purchase and/or posess in most countries, a felony-level offense.
Furthermore, since you'll have to use illegal sources to get them, there's no guarantee that what you're getting is actually what you're paying for, ***OR*** that what you're getting is SAFE TO USE. Could contain just about anything; could be watered down, could do absolutely nothing. Could contain other illegal and highly addictive drugs for all you know; how would you like to find out you've been injecting methamphetamines and are now addicted to them? Could even contain something that, with regular use, is DEADLY. You'll have no way of knowing what you're getting, and that alone should scare you off the very idea of obtaining and using these drugs.

>6. Unless you're a pro athlete at the top of your game making millions of dollars a year, you really don't have a sufficient excuse to take the risk of using steroids
Even if you are a pro athlete, you're still cheating. Saying "everyone else does it" is a lame excuse.

>7. "So I can bang hot club sluts" is one of the most pathetic reasons imaginable
Especially considering the risk to your health and life from using steroids.

>8. "So I can get a girlfriend" is neck-and-neck with #7 for 'most pathetic reason'
Do you really want to base a relationship with some girl on a LIE? Not smart.
Eventually she'll discover your steroid use. What will you do then? Rhetorical question, it's 'game over' at that point.

More reasons to NOT use steroids:
>9. You're cheating. Anything that you 'gain' (physically, socially, etc) from the moment you stick that needle in you is a LIE
If you're an athlete in a competitive sport, any win you get will be from cheating. Any social gain you make based on you being physically large from steroid use will be from cheating. As previously stated, you'll likely have to lie to people about your steroid use. Your life will become a never-ending game of having to lie to people constantly. Ask yourself: do you really want your life to be like that? If you have no problem with that, then you need to take a long, hard look at your life.

Supplementary reasons:

Infections
Balding
Acne
Moon face
Gyno
Blood Pressure/Hematocrit problems
Blood vessel damage
Cardiac problems
Sourcing your shit is annoying
Injecting regularly is annoying
Possibly needing to stay on TRT for life
Traveling/Vacations become a hassle since you can't just take roids with you everywhere
Infertility
It costs money and basically gives you no benefits unless you're a paid athlete/model/movie star.

>oh but you can take ancillary pills to combat the sid-
Ya and those pills also have sides, and cost money and take up space in your house and you're basically turning into a junkie trying to juggle a drug cocktail and doing bloodtests regularly trying to micromanage all your body chemistry. And there's literally no benefit when you can get big and strong naturally and be exponentially healthier in comparison.

Okay, that's a little scary. So I can't just hop on gear and then stop? If I stop do I lose everything? I don't plan on getting terribly big. I just need a jump start you know?

>So I can't just hop on gear and then stop?
Nope
>If I stop do I lose everything?
Yep.

It becomes the life of a drug addict.

Okay. I guess no to illegal steroids then. But how about the legally prescribed ones? A doctor monitors your therapy after all. Do the same things apply? I worked at a clinic before and I have given shots to people I've gotten to know monthly and they seemed fine. Of course they were a lot older than me.
Seriously? Even if just to get moderately big?

CRINGE

you don't lose everything when you stop. have you ever cycled, you retarded faggot?

>But how about the legally prescribed ones?
SPOILER: You're not going to get them '''prescribe''' to you.
Here's what'll happen:
>Doc will first examine you, tell you "you're fine, user, you don't need testosterone treatments"
>then you'll try to convince him; your chance of success is small. However if you succeed:
>Doc will send you to the lab to have blood drawn to check your testosterone level
>If your test level is in the '''normal''' range (highly likely, even if it's on the low end of the scale), then it's GAME OVER, you're not getting test prescribed to you
Nothing LEGAL you can do at that point.
>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT
That's all I think you should be doing.

Also, again:
>Not everyone is suited to be a bodybuilder!
How's your aerobic endurance? You might be better suited to being, say, a Pro bike racer.
How's your IQ and scholastic aptitude? Are you smart? You might be better suited to something intellectual instead of athletic.

Stop assuming there's only ONE path for your life, OP.

Cope harder, drug addicts

You are exactly the kind of idiot who SHOULDN'T be roiding

As a novice you can gain 10lb of muscle by just sneezing too hard

Eat food retard

You dumb shit, how many roid users only ever do ONE CYCLE then quit for life? Get real, druggie.

But trannies get prescribed steroids all the time. It's not fair. Oh well. Natty it is then. I'll try and make 5 lbs for summer. You have a routine I can do at home with a set of dumbbells, a pull up bar, and a dip station? Simply winging it obviously isn't working for me.
^

Attached: the-sticky-motherfucker-did-you-read-it.jpg (298x303, 14K)

T-thanks. I'll just probably have to rework some of the compounds using barbells to DBs.

i wanna lick your belly

>test enan
>anadrol
What?

You look like shit because you're lazy and pathetic. Take steroids, you'll look the exact same just like 95% of fit
Take steroids before learning to train lol...

If you wouldn’t get the results eating and training natty you won’t get the results on steroids

thanks user. just what i needed

be like this user

You didn't post more ass last thread

Attached: 1545682567804.png (1366x768, 1008K)

What's in it for me?