What? You’re tired? I guess those muscles are pretty useless unless you’re doing bicep curls huh? Hahaha

>what? You’re tired? I guess those muscles are pretty useless unless you’re doing bicep curls huh? Hahaha

Attached: 37CB2F87-6AE9-47FD-9149-51349C12AD6B.jpg (1698x1131, 1.44M)

>has CLEAN gloves on
>CLEAN shirt
>no sweat
>fucking pussy

>this is what happens when you only ever do sets of 10 reps or less
>NO MUSCULAR ENDURANCE
Fix your shit, Jow Forums.
"""Aesthetics""" are not the end-all-be-all of fitness.

All jokes aside, previous lifting experience was extremely useful when I worked a blue collar job. Especially considering quite a few of them lift with their back like retards.

>mutt

Attached: 1527750397364.png (2552x5560, 2.39M)

I work an office job there is literally no reason for me to lift for anything but aesthetics

You expect construction workers to actually do work?

So much this. Fucking leeches on society

Then mere appearances are all you'll ever really be good for. Your muscles will tire out quicker than someone who trains for muscular endurance.

Also note that a lack of muscular endurance also limits your ability to make gains. You'll plateau out sooner.

THIS
A lot of people say construction will cripple you later in life, when it's because they do shit with arched backs.

Get back to work nigger or you’re fired

Unlike us here haha

>NEETs who have no work ethic to start with criticizing an entire class of people they can't even comprehend
go get a construction job, weaklings, probably kill you off in the first 3 days

Wagie ragie stomps his feet
Wagie is afraid of NEET

I work a real job in an office. I don’t waste my physical labor on some wagecuck job.

You think you’re better than me because you do physical labor for a living? Pathetic

Who said I do, faggot? I work in electronics labs.
But I'm not afraid of PHYSICAL WORK; why are you? Are you weak?

>parasites
>low on the food chain

Attached: Leech_in_the_point.jpg (1710x1142, 752K)

Hey isn't it time for you for your third cup of coffee? Gotta squeeze out those last couple hours of productivity

(You)
How does it feel to be completey irrelevant?

Attached: npc.jpg (205x249, 5K)

Construction workers are obese mexicans who stand around eating circle k hotdogs here in phoenix.

Is this just tradespleb cope?

I work at a hard labor job.
We transport packages and other goods and you have to load and deload the trucks all day long.
All of my collages have huge arms.

I've just sturted working there 1 month ago and the first week I felt like I was about to die.
Never felt suck muscle pain. I can bench 320lbs, OHP 190lbs and still this job made me look like a puss.

At the same time its kinda fun. After you are done doing this for hours you feel so damn good, you relax like a champ.
You feel like no and nothing can harm you, you just give less of a fuck about anyone else.
I have the best sleep I've ever had.
I just need to lay down and I sleep within 3 minutes.
The pay is also amazing becuase it seems most people fail after the second day so they have a hard time finding good people and pay them well to stay.

kek
Office cuck using NPC memes while I'm sitting home comfy in my chair and getting doubles 4 posts in a row
But whatever you say busy guy