Are you strong enough to effortlessly lift a ~160 lb manlet like this?

Are you strong enough to effortlessly lift a ~160 lb manlet like this?

Attached: 1547429520591.webm (640x640, 666K)

if he tried to lift me up id go home, get my firearm and light his faggot ass up

I am a manlet. I'd probably just elbow the faggot in the nose or chin.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1547148467399.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Is that Blaine Gabbert?

Attached: 1546807275424.jpg (244x250, 7K)

I'm hard

bump

What is the correct way to react in a situation like this being the manlet?

know bjj

this

if you give him a bj he will stop being so angry

all manlets should know how to suck a chad penis

>manlet tries bjj shit
>gets piledrived onto concrete floor by Chad
Nice try manlet hope you get reincarnated as an appropriately sized human

i was gonna try to make this joke, im glad someone did
im not a manlet im actually 5ft10. That wouldt happen to me

There is none.

If you laugh it off you're a pussy beta, if you defend yourself you're a high strung compensating beta who needs to relax.

In the eyes of the public nothing you can do is good, so you may as well clock that bitch so at least you can feel good about it inside. What are people going to do, have a low opinion of you? They already were going to do that anyway.

>just letting him do it
Spot the uncoordinated faggot

>5'10"
>not a manlet
Get back in the pit

That manlet in the video is 5'11

Elbow to the face that you can plausibly deny as a "self defence instict"

>im not a manlet im 5’10”
Oh boy, here we go

Attached: A940EB69-8AEA-4E06-9840-E2DB8C5F42F3.png (358x359, 97K)

No, no you wouldn't

Slash his tires and key his car.

Nice aggression, but how do you know which one is his?

>tfw estrogen
You fight him there and then, lose miserably, but hopefully remove a teeth or two from his mouth, making it harder for him to score in the future. As a manlet you have everything to lose, so you might as well take something from those who don't.

Based manlet rage

be prime Mike Tyson

I bet that Chad has a big fat cock

>rrreeeeeeeee size doesn't matter
>I can beat a guy twice my size
Found the manlet

Attached: 1547028326484.gif (356x321, 1.07M)

just die instantly
or turn gay

bump

kick him in the side of his knee with your fully body weight

I concur.
Then, once he's screaming in pain from the snapped knee, slam his face on the counter

Just pick him up and move him. A bit of a squat and bear hug around waist, push off ground and lean back and he is off the ground. Will make him look comparatively weaker and not seem an over reaction. Win win

MANLET COPE

Are you considered "tall" for the country you're living?

Attached: 742663264.jpg (1280x914, 217K)

Wowee look at all these coping manlets

I would probably elbow the guy in the face, don't know how these guys react so slowly.

Im only 174cm but if he did this to me i would punch him in the temple as hard as i could. Im sure id get my ass beat afterwards but at least i wont feel as ashamed.

Attached: WhatA'Chad'.jpg (1200x630, 48K)

break his nose with elbow while he is lifting you and then act like you are sorry and it was not intentional.

> has to get a weapon to stand up for himself
Pussy

Fuck the manlet missed a golden opportunity. He could have got a free full force elbow in chad's face. Chad had no way to defen himself since arms were occupied and towrds the end of the swivel the angle and momentum were perfect. Oh well tough situation

be 6'3 200 pounds at least lmao

If you are confident in your ability, right hook him in the throat as hard as you can as he's ordering (I'm not cool with sucker punching, but hey, dick actions deserve dick actions). NO ONE will be able to take a hard punch in the front of the throat and still be able to think about anything other than breathing/surviving by flipping their Adam's apple back out. So if you're strong enough, or can punch hard enough, anyone could drop this douche.

This guy is so beta it's making me angry. Even the pathetic laugh after the lift.

I'd probably start swinging(and lose).

Would that be legal, user

No but i doubt you'd get much jail time since it is very arguably not premeditated if you do it quickly enough

Greek 1.83, relatively yes

No, but as a manlet the judge may be lenient and charge you as a minor.

I'm a coping manlet because I answered the question in OP? maybe you're just a retard

185 here ur μανλετ λολ

yes. ive done it to a 170 lb friend who wondered if i could

Kys ψιλολελεkα

based imagination poster

Obviously not, he's as tall as most women in there. He's most likely around 5'6"

>put on mask
>duplex into ground
>hop up on bar
>hype the crowd
>wait until he's almost to his feet
>flying hurricanrana
>pin
>take the belt and stride out

Όλα kαλά στρουμφάkι;

Τορα παω στο σkρουζ να παραγιλο πατους kαι θα σου πο εγώ

Of cause thats why he feels the need to humiliate people like a bitch.

kεk

Attached: 1546766107270.jpg (500x396, 33K)

>5'10 not a manlet
Back to the pit only the 5'11 god emperor of manlets is allowed to leave the pit
>t. 5'11

A sucker left hook would have been a great in that situation.

>5’11”
King of manlets, you still belong on the pit

Then you would get your ass knocked out since manlets lack any actual stopping power

Hey as long as you break that fuckers nose, it's worth it. He'll have to explain to a group of girls how his face got fucked up during a fight with a man much smaller than him.

laugh it off there,
but when you get home, kill yourself

Kek

He is foolish enough to turn his back to manlet he just violated. Completely defenseless to a right hook to the back of the head rendering him comatose. Then using your manlet stealth you vacate the premises before the cops arrive.
All jokes aside this is something that would happen if he tried to do this to the wrong guy. Like some psycho ex-convict Mexican wouldnt think twice about bashing him in the back of the head after being disrespected that way.

Yeah, just snap his knee, you fucking retard.

Just punch him in his gut or head; not in his Adam's, not in his nose, etc. If cops come and no one is seriously hurt it'll just be another bar fight and you'll get sent home that night, rather than fucking assault charges.

187cm USA I am 90th percentile literally the cutoff for manlet status

>inb4 LMAO lifting 1 jap pasta

I absolutely agree with this assessment

Drink the beers he ordered in front of him, alternatively, smash a beer bottle into the back of his head

im only 184cm but would probably try to push him or pull his pants down or something

the only way to react in that situation without making a fool out of yourself is to pick him up aswell and put him back

fake, thats the guy from workaholics who got lifted up

and that guy who lifted him was in shows like home improvement

fake and gay just like the black guy throwing the other guy into the fountain

Attached: 1543982513269s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

God I wish that were me. I'd cream my pants if somebody manhandled my like that

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

>bind k kill
k

what if he picked you up again?

just how do you counter that?

you'll both just start floating upwards, more embarassing for him desu

this gif would be so much better if he didn't look directly into the god damn camera after moving the manlet

fake, gay, but redpilled

You know, not everything is a spontaneous capture. Sometimes the chad bullies plan it ahead of time. One films and the other does the "prank", totally unbeknownst to the victim.

Kek

Then shove a beer bottle down his throat

Then it’s a test of stamina.

When he turns around and walks away holding his drink stick my leg out and trip him brutally to the floor. Also the most brutal manlet move is having a manlet buddy pretend to tie his shoe behind the target then you shive him backwards and he eats mad shit.

eventually it just leading to hugging (no homo) and therefore a resolution of the conflict.

>Are you strong enough to effortlessly lift a ~160 lb manlet like this?
Yes and anyone who can't is pathetic. This isn't impressive, especially for someone that size.

I came :3

staged as fuck. Looks right at the camera. Thats some drama class shit, not some alpha shit.

Whats he gonna chase you after that? Hold you down? Not like anyone is going to recognize a manlet anyway. I know form experience. Just jet and leave the NAP breaking mother fucker to his limp for the rest of his life. Have fun being Chad with a limp.

The manlet walked back infront of him and nudged him away a bit.

and im sure the bar tender told the lanklord that he was serving the other guy and to please wait ( hence why it cuts off early)

Run behind him and use your small manlet size to your advantage by diving into his anus, then beat him up from the inside out

Everytime

>1 cm below average
>still above average in every other country

Well I'm 6'3 and 215 lbs Id hope so. But I'm also not a bully who lifts manlets up in public unless its my friends.

Tfw 6'2

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

I'm not gay but come on! Who doesn't wanna get fucked by that Chad? I'd go gay for a day for him.

What's him name guys?

Attached: 1547512622631.jpg (249x242, 7K)

Kek'd

So this is from a movie, right?

Smash a beer glass into his pretty face. Might get 6 mo in jail, but he'd never get laid again with a scarred up face. Might even get off on self defense if you claim he threatened you or something, idk.