Week 2 no cocaine

i fucking miss it bros. i miss being coked up drinking vodka maraquja or hendrix gin tonic walking around with frens high or in a bar or smoking a hookah or playing poker or brothel having fun with whores. i quit because of chest pain paranoia, stomach pain, heartburn and the death 3 day comedowns. this shit has no ending once you start. how do i cope? of course im lifting, eating healthy, doing cardio but i miss my old life everyday.

when will the cravings go away?

Attached: Download.jpg (280x180, 10K)

You are gonna die if you do that consistently

Discipline niqqa

Cokes a waste of money anyway you should just smoke crack

We're all gonna die

Just replace it with 3mmc ! Twice the fun with half the anxiety.

YOU GONNA DIE ASWELL NIGGA

Nice blog degenerate

Checked, dear God

WITNESSED

Think of movies where there's a guy who does a ton of drugs and parties all the time. Does it ever turn out to be an amazing life for them in the end? No. They end up becoming burnouts and fall deeper and deeper into the abyss more often than not. That's the future you're choosing on drugs.

>dem demonic digits

This nigga gonna die fr tho... damn...

Inb4 we all die

How good does coke feel, anons? I really want to try it. I'm 24 and only tried alcohol.

You get used to missing whatever your vice was. For a while you'll crave it, but time will pass and you'll look back and think about how it sucked so much money and time from your life

Personally it feels amazing, but I have friends who did it and don't see what all the fuss is about. Drink water after since you're gonna get the drip.

Ahh coke. I remember the first time I tried you. Was having pre drinks with the lads before going out, few of my mates had just done some lines and were getting their jackets on. They had forgotten a line. I quickly licked my finger and dabbed it up and gummed that shit. FUCK ME THAT FELT GOOD. When we was out clubbing I had superhuman confidence. Not a shred of autism. I pulled a bird back to my place and was going to bang her but I couldn’t get it up. So we just chilled smoking weed naked watching Netflix. Good times.

Overrated as fuck, you’ll be chatting shit like a mug and everybody can tell you’re on something. The buzz is just nice tho, you can sit and chill with it but if you take it sober (without alcohol) it just sends you on edge, major anxiety. It’s expensive as fuck and there hasn’t been a single time that I bought it and didn’t regret it, last summer I was taking it every day, even just sitting in the house or going to the gym, finally decided to knock it on the head. Shite drug.

>take it sober (without alcohol)
you know shits poisonous as fuck with alcohol in your blood

Yeah but it’s the best way to take it breh

Coke + Alchohol gave me an episode of psychosis

WEW

Attached: 1536031538465s.jpg (125x99, 2K)

How did that feel? Describe it to me

Good job OP. Don't let those 2 weeks go to waste. You're feeling shit because your coke-brain is trying to trick you to start again. You're going to be disappointed and ashamed, and your "high" will be shit.

Think ahead and take it one day at a time. Don't be fooled into thinking that you can just do it one time.

Replace it with way easier to quit drugs like cannabis till you don't miss it and then quit cannabis too.

Based

>Falling for the coke meme

Just go on Amphetmines, thats way more sustainable.

Biotech will make those who live healthly and long enough immortal in the coming decades

Based belze

Never gonna make it

WEW

This

>10gs of base under my bed waiting for me to use uninhibited at any moment

Attached: 1547389852684.jpg (668x712, 68K)

Like loosing grip on reality. I was drinking water and convinced myself it was beer. I stripped of naked in my room and blindfolded myself listening to something ring a bell to guide me to grab the lightbulb. I smeared swastikas all over my mirrors with sudocreme. I thought I was the 2nd coming of Hitler and have a speech against (((them))) to a bunch of old locals in a British legionarie club. It’s fucked up.

Based Satan

did u turn into a crackhead?

Hahahahahaaha

Damn this nigga dead

Retard, that was obviously cut with something

Imagine not living in SoCal and not having access to prime quality 8balls for only like $150

lmao’ing @ ur lyfe

Not worth it, unless you want to die of Cardiomyopathy and subsequent Aortic Dissection in your 30s.
t. knew a guy with 2 little kids that dropped dead at 30 for this exact reason

It’s a shit drug
>nasal drip
>dries out your throat
>basically feels like an energy drink
>becomes ultra toxic if mixed with alcohol, without which it sucks anyways
>expensive as shit

There are so many better drugs out there. Psychedelics, ketamine, weed, hell I’d even take Ritalin over coke

push