Wtf is wrong with my left nipple, it feels like i got a pebble in it

Wtf is wrong with my left nipple, it feels like i got a pebble in it

Attached: 0115191129a.jpg (2560x1920, 1.4M)

breast cancer most likely

Cancer bruh

G
Y
N
O

It's probably durum papilla, pretty common. How much Zinc are you taking a day?

Idk i just came from bootcamp, mcrd. Got fed prettywell, balanced i think

Attached: 0115191143.jpg (2560x1920, 1.35M)

Boot

Lad that might be a tumor.
See your doctor.

looks like gyno to me bro, go to a doc and get it checked out

gyno usually happens on both sides.
see a doctor.

doesnt this heal on its own?

SEE A DOC

breast cancer

Ah, okay. Sounds like a pretty typical case of drurum papilla. You can go to a walk-in for it, but you'll have to treat it like a cyst. If you have a steady hand, you can make a small indent next to the areola with a straight razor and push it out like a pimple. Might hurt a bit, but it won't be that bad.

ya i know. it's really weird, this guy is probably in 20s as well, while gyno is usually pubertal.

uhh maybe?? if its gyno it CAN go away, but it might not. and if it is gyno then if you catch it early enough you could probably get meds to reduce it (aromatase inhibitor).
though ofc it can be something else, like tumor or something. but idk shit about what a tumor would look like

unironically gyno

aromatase inhibitors have been studied and do not result in any gyno reduction. They can be used to try to prevent gyno formation for people taking roids, but they don't help after the fact. The only thing that's been shown to help in gyno are SERMs, more specifically Tamoxifen is what's been studied.

oh my bad. i thought aromatase inhibitors worked if you had developed gyno very recently (assuming it is gyno this guy has, and it is recent).
how long after development do SERMs work? do u know?

kek

>mfw i'm a drill instructor at mcrdsd

I probably hazed the fuck out of you at one point

If you've got a lump, go to a clinic asap.

It's probably just a cyst or something.

You're thinking of SERMs. The sooner the better. Gyno tends to get more "fibrous" as time goes on. You might still see results if using more than a year after development, but it'll be diminished.
Also keep in mind that most cases of gyno are temporary and go away, especially if developed as a teenager.

>teenager
fuck im 21

Looks like gyno to me.

t. Gynofag who got it surgically removed.

Not a hard cutoff. You're not done fully developing and you're still in the teenage range.
Take tamoxifen, stop bulking if you're currently bulking, and give it some time.
You can also choose to visit the doctor about it and get some hormone panels drawn to see if your testosterone/estrogen/prolactin levels are out of whack, if that eases your mind.

21 male here
i have it too but less visible, nurse told be its a gyno but its only a nurse so i am not sure. I have it for about 4 years now and i think it gets smaller as the time passes.

I had this too for like a year bro it's normal, it'll go away by itself