What can I do to stop my veins from shining through my skin? It looks retarded and unhealthy

What can I do to stop my veins from shining through my skin? It looks retarded and unhealthy.

> pic related is similar but not my arm

Attached: faggotarm.jpg (590x443, 21K)

nothing. deal with it lol

spray tan

Work out and go outside for a tan

Grow arm hair.

really? i get compliments for being veiny. But also i dont shave my arms like you

women like veiny as in bulging veins on your forearms. Not as in see-through skin with purplish lines showing underneath. That always looks shitty.

develop a tan

Shit thread. How do I increase veins?

Attached: 1534391204869.png (351x371, 86K)

It is pure kino on women though, especially tits

Hard pass on that. Veiny tits are fucking disgusting.

Attached: yike's hard pass.jpg (464x618, 32K)

Bitch I'll bet you like tiny tits with brown nipples

Gay.

You're literally a faggot.
Veiny tits are literally waifu tier.

Attached: 1546759564325.jpg (250x245, 7K)

no, shitskins are anti-kino

But you don't like heaving tits where you can see the blue veins near the top and cause back problems in the woman

so fat chicks? that's another yikes from me, dawg. If you like women's tits looking like stretched-out scrotum skin, then I don't know what to tell you.

I like tits like this whore. Yes, they absolute need to hang though. They have to be heaving and pouring. Big tits hang. Fake tits are piggu disgusting.

Attached: 144343.jpg (1067x1600, 164K)

not seeing any veins

This is a blue board

Ok, give me a minute.

You're already going to get banned because you can see blondies pussy.

Rip in peace based titty user

Roids and curls my niggah

We’ll see, fag.

Lol you deleted the post?

Yes, I didn’t know you could see her pussy until you pointed it out.

You look like a hollow from dark souls. Absolutelu fucking repulsive. Get some size on that faggot arm

Fucking yandex, the only veiny boobs I can find are completely uncovered.

Nice, but for real huge sweaty white tits are great especially when she's on top so they hit you in the face as she rides

Yes, I don’t know why anyone would mind a chubby girl if her boobs are big and her face doesn’t store fat.

Pic semi-related.

Attached: 8EEA88F2-7001-412A-BE6A-4084CCF65D62.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Chubby is the best. I used to date really skinny chicks like REALLY skinny because I also have a thigh gap and hip bones thing but the sex is terrible in comparison. Thiq is unironically the best there is for fucking.