Should i avoid fruits as to leave out the high amounts of sugar?

should i avoid fruits as to leave out the high amounts of sugar?

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 5K)

Depends

>caring about the amount of fructose

Kys. Unless you're eating pounds of bananas a day, just eat your fucking apple sperg

Yes

No, dont be a weak keto fag

Nah the micros they offer are alright. The japs limit their fruit intake to about 1-2 servings a day and I would say thats almost ideal given the large amount of carbs they eat in general. Making a jap diet one of the best low carb diets is about as easy as removing rice.

It's impossible to overeat fruit. keto is a meme, let them die in peace.

How many grams of sugar per day is okay? Is it bad to eat like 100g?

Why make it a point to choose the one that is richest in sugar (besides watermelon). Also in Traditional Chinese Medicine, they consider bananas to actually be unhealthy (or at least to consume in moderation) as it increases dampness which weakens the digestive fire. Up to you to respect or not their trial-and-error experience of 5000+ years of history.

Anyway, I recommend oranges, pineapples and raspberries. If they aren't organic, it's better to eat fruits with thick peels as the pesticides won't reach the inside.

Fruit sugar is glucose fren

Attached: 1546635543335.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Don't be so obsessed with food and just eat that apple. You stupid fucks act as if it's rocket science. Taking the fun away from one of the most natural things in your life. jesus

Stupid weeb

It's actually sucrose, which is half glucose and half frucose. On top of that, many fruits also contain free fructose which shifts the balance toward more fructose than glucose.

Refined sugar is what you should watch out for

organic fruits are also sprayed, but by organic pesticides which are as harmful as artificial ones desu xD You don't have to really worry about chemicals in fruits and vegetables because concentration is so low that it won't affect you.

at least in Euorland
idk about burgerland's farming industry but you to probably have those strictly regulated

Actually I'd "worry" looking at the generational decline in T. Don't be Reddit and assume everything is safe because muh normies and muh government said so. And yeah the only fruit I eat without an hard peel are organic raspberries.

>high amounts of sugar
You're like that guy who thinks a tablespoon of fruit preserves will give you diabetes.

fruit bad

Attached: 1516377069605.png (1083x1128, 51K)

You're the kind of guy who thinks infinite amounts of fruit sugar is still healthy because somehow micronutrients prevent high fructose's systemic damage (they actually don't).

>infinite amounts
Hyperbolic retard

Actually it's a logical response to many people I've read/heard before including one guy itt who said "you can't overreat fruit". Actually, you can.

>traditional chinese med...
dropped, willl you lads give up the chink tradition medicine meme, muh tradition, lets chop tiger wang and eat it, it increases test

generational decline in testosterone can mostly be attributed to shitty lifestyles being more widespread. not saying that industrial chemicals aren't doing anything of course.

I've been eating a banana and Adam's peanut butter every day for years. Instead of limiting fruit, limit your junk sugar--cookies, candy, that stuff.

>t. ate sour patch kids valentine hearts yesterday

Always a mistake to pinpoint it on a single factor. Many low test feminine men lead very active livestyles.

Very sensitive people fruits can elevate your triglycerides so those people can limit intake other than that no need. In general green veggies are healthier than others

Attached: ThoughtfulHugeCarp-small.gif (500x392, 145K)

Fruits are overrated. Broccoli and kale have more vitamin c, more fiber and much less sugar. Fruits like blueberries have solid phytochemicals tho

Fruit definitely gives me a sugar high, while other carbs like grains give me more consistent energy. Its good before working out i think

>fruit
>systemic damage
This is just another one of those stupid things that American mugs who are neurotic about diet say. If you're truly concerned about longevity and not being neurotic, then before you worry about ((((systemic damage)))) you should be avoiding roads, wearing a respirator in cities, not lifting in case you injure yourself etc. There's a point where 95% of your diet is in check and worrying about it after is an exercise in utter futility. I guarantee you will never lie on your deathbed surrounded by your family full of regret that you ate too many apples.

Just use some sense, man.

ItadakiMASS bro

Unless you are a fat fuck that eats tons of everything, 2 or 3 fruits per day won't hurt you.

Yes, eat 40g max per day.
Try to eat less or none though

How could you not eat a banana before and after the workout? There is nothing better

it's literally called FRUCTOSE, where do you think the name came from

Ching chong chshut the fuck up

I love fruit but I don't eat much just because I'm competing in a few months and I'd rather have starchy carbs that can actually replenish muscle glycogen. Fructose will only be stored in the liver as glycogen

Hahahahaha
No

this

if you're going to eat fruit, eat berries for the anti0xidants. the fructose isn't going to help your muscle gains, and so the sugar from apples and bananas are more or less a waste of calories. better to stick with carbs from vegetables and grains

Daily reminder that if you dick isn't as big as a normal sized banana, it's OVER

I feel dirty whenever I eat more than 20g added sugars in a day.

Also your question doesn't have a simple answer. The glycemic index, which is how fast your body absorbs sugar, is more important than just sugar alone. Pure sugar has a gi of 100 and will rapidly go into your blood and instantly spike your insulin to store it away as fat as quick as possible so it won't damage your proteins and be all kinds of unhealthy. Things like fiber bring that number down.

Just eat like a diabetic, really.

This. High GI during and after workouts, low GI the rest of the time.

I also want to note that the same exact rule applies to carbs and even vegetables. Look up glycemic index for all those foods. Cooking affects it, and white bread is higher than whole grain. Plain instant oats are higher than plain rolled oats, etc.

Fruit is good pre and post workout. If you’re dehydrated eat some fruit like banana or orange because of their water content.