/fat/ - Anime Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For extremely dedicated rotundos who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com(better for packaged food)
cronometer.com(better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

Previous Thread:

Attached: 62181888_p0.png (1008x1152, 937K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/7-ways-to-fix-anterior-pelvic-tilt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found anime to be the best motivation to lose weight, so I like this OP.

please post something motivational

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

If you don't go over your calories limit today you'll make it!

Attached: INSPIRATION.jpg (1648x1109, 435K)

tren and cardio

great job cutting off half the OP you fucking retard

Attached: 1356151560216.jpg (400x291, 27K)

I'm down 5 lbs in the last 10 days. Very pleased with my results. Only 20 lbs left until my goal weight.

800 calories a day is paying off.

Lmao how is being fat even real just stop eating nigga like walk away

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-134831_Instagram.jpg (793x662, 304K)

I don't know why I let myself get so bad
every time it's like a hundred fucking pounds
I'm not impatient, I'll make it, but why can't I stay making it
why have I got to sabotage after the hard work is done
honestly, what the fuck is wrong with me

This is pretty good result, its always amazing how nipples seem to suddenly point straight out on fit people instead of up on fatties

do you know what this guy did and how long it took him? His shoulders look so much better, what a beast

whats tren

Holy shit, raw garlic really works to suppress appetite.
Just had the worst cravings. Ate one and they're gone.

Anime makes everything better for me. Put anime girl standees in the produce section, obesity problem solved.

I'm 217 lbs and I want to be able to do pull ups, but right now I'm too god damned heavy and too weak. Can I build muscle and strength by doing negatives or is that a waste of time?

Attached: 1546366398893.jpg (600x409, 49K)

>ate one
One clove? One bulb? One bushel?

WHY IS LOSING WEIGHT SO FUCKING HARD

any healthy recipes that involve garlic?

clove

You can put it in almost anything if you like it. But eating them uncooked is more healthy since the heat fucks with them or something like that. Google it.

I like to do a pound of ground beef 96% seasoned with salt and garlic powder. Throw some low carb salad dressing in there. It's a meat salad. My go-to OMAD+KETO. Been eating that a lot the last 15 lbs or so.

How do you avoid getting auschwitz bodytype after losing weight?
im skinnyfat, i lift, diet (eat way below my maintenance + make sure to have daily protein income) but i was weak as fuck before my noob gains and i probably had not a whole lot of muscle and i wonder if i was will end up looking like skeleton if i lose my current weight (so far i lost 20 pounds and right now i weight 160 pounds while being 5'8 manlet) i guess im kinda satisfied with how i look but i still got decent amount of fat on my stomach should i target it somehow in my exercises?

wait garlic makes you feel satisified? why? Are you literally just putting one of those small cloves in your mouth and chewing? wtf

back on the grind after maintaining for a month through the holidays, shit'll be a hard adjustment but it's worth it

just 23 pounds to go until I hit my goal weight lads

How much do you smell like garlic now? I ate half an onion once and I smelled like onions for days.

HOW DO I BEAT HUNGER????????/
It's the strongest feeling I know, stronger than rage, happiness, sex drive, even most physical pain

I am born to consume

Raw garlic was used by roman soldiers to keep them marching.

Based

Attached: American breakfast.png (745x732, 709K)

garlic goes in everything that isn't sweet lad. try stir fries

i had no idea about this, so its like fat but even better? if you want to lose weight why not just make a lb of ground beef with like 4 cloves of garlic and eat that every day? fucking trivial

stop consuming carbs, only eat protein and fat. fat makes you feel satisifed for like 69x longer than carbs do

drink Tea

Why you could have just made some eggs and sasuage and it would have been like 500calories instead.

how do you deal with low libido while being on diet

I've lost like 5 lbs since I started trying to eat better a weak or so ago.
I can do it, /fat/bros.

Attached: 1431277845674.jpg (520x638, 218K)

For dinner I eat 8 ounces tilapia, a serving of corn and broccolli, 2 50 cal mozz cheese sticks and a serving of rice. I was looking to replace the rice (170-200 cal) with something else(not chicken) any recommendations? Bonus points if I dont have to cook it.

Attached: 1547524143488.png (1016x951, 171K)

you can't spot reduce fat, that's a myth. The only way to not look like a refugee is you gotta lift weighs, and you gotta lift heavy. Also, check your posture, if your posture is off, you'll look fat no matter what

Lentils?

Attached: kaosuthink.jpg (480x480, 33K)

how do you fix your posture if you have the classic computer guy posture

where you rhead leans forward, your shoulders are rounded, and your lower back sticks 'forward' aka you have too much arch in your back from shoulder blades to ass

130 lost here, keep it up.

t-nation.com/training/7-ways-to-fix-anterior-pelvic-tilt

yes thats the one, makes me look like i weigh a lot more than i really do

anterior pelvic tilt thanks based user

good luck, fixing my posture took what looked like 20lbs off my gut

He took DNP, a very dangerous fat burner

Heres the chart again guys.

I woke up thinking the scale would be down another pound, but i'm still around 205-206 range. It's been like this for a few days. Starting to really get down on myself for it. :

Attached: NEW WEIGHT CHART.png (1712x1892, 189K)

carrots

Attached: 1473548546530.jpg (600x841, 167K)

Made it better. Fuck off attentionwhore.

Attached: Weight References.jpg (1712x1892, 891K)

For the last week I've ate healthily all day but then ate lots of chocolate in the evening whilst watching TV. Felt like I had to get that out, I feel so disgusted with myself after I do it... but I still do it. Just had to confess.

i hope so man, due to this i realize this is why i feel like im fat even though im 6' 170lb

if i 'fix' my posture standing sideways in a mirror i look much better than what feels natural, which is how i know i have such a big posture problem

got some stretches I can do now that i can already easily feel is working my shit hard, which is great so thanks bro

im tryna look good for the sluts, cant do that without abs

Leave swimbro alone faggot.

I've had the same problem these past few days. Turns out I was just really backed up. Filled my toilet to the water line with shit. All better.

how long it take for you to fix it?

>jogged up 5 flights of stairs then walked down, did 5 sets
>on the way down from the last set collapse in nausea, nearly have a panic attack and barely hold down vomit
>frozen for 5 minutes in pain finally get over it and lumber home

Shit mane.

the first time took me like a week before it didn't hurt, but really you just gotta be conscious of it at all times.

>before it didn't hurt
can you elaborate?
>but really you just gotta be conscious of it at all times.
i get that but i sit a lot and its hard to maintain a good posture

Go on my son!

Attached: 1544641123195.png (1068x1560, 241K)

>pants are practically falling off
>shirt size has not changed one iota
Course even if it does I'm gonna look like dogshit with a shirt off.

Attached: 1445665567355.jpg (329x374, 28K)

how do you deal with maintaining good posture when sitting at a computer or in a car? do you have a standing desk?

sw 307 lbs july 2017
cw 217 lbs
gw 190 lbs
Ran a mile today on the treadmill at a 10 min pace. It's an encouraging milestone. We're gonna make it, roundbois

Attached: 6516462198465126984.png (640x720, 269K)

Does anyone else find it harder to masturbate when they were fatter? Because I used to leave a massive sweat puddle in the bed back at 230 lbs. Now I was 200lbs and it was much easier. But I gained a few pounds over Christmas and now I'm 210 lbs and I think it's harder to masturbate again. But maybe it's due to back then being warmer because it was summer and my room was warm today so idk...

Fucking nasty

Not all girls look good with their shirts off. You'd be surprised what's under some of their clothes. Just turn a light out and get your dick wet.

Put your trip back on faggot

Fantastic progress user, youre gonna fucking make it. I hope to be in your shoes in a year.

SW: 284 lbs Jan 1st, 2019
CW: 271 lbs
GW: 200 lbs

That's not even a trip and I'm not swimbro. You newfags are literal cancer in this thread. /fat/ went to shit after the new year.

You can tell me from swimbro because he's pretty chill and I hate you all.

I'm 150lb 5'11 and I STILL have a gut
I don't know what I'm doing wrong

thanks, user. I used keto after seeing Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan's podcast. I know it's kind of a meme but that shit works like hell. I had a handful of cheat meals when friends were in town and stuff like that. Also my family dragged out Thanksgiving for about 5 days, so I ate carbs then too.

For the most part it's been very smooth sailing with very fast weight loss. I made halfhearted attempts at cardio here and there but I found it did nothing but exhaust me.

I pretty much live off of beef, the occasional Quest bar, cheese, diet soda, and Bang Energy. Caffeine increases metabolism so that probably helped too, but now I need it or else I'll get headaches.

I wish you luck, user.

Attached: 1547180554711.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Dude you sound almost like me

SW: 292 lbs Jan 11th, 2019
CW: 288 lbs
GW: 200 lbs

I started couch to 5k last semester and really enjoyed how I felt, but didn't make necessary changes to my diet. Now I am on the later half of C25K and added in a day or 2 of cycling, and am meeting a personal trainer to help me get started with free weights.

I probably would have normally just kept doing the running program, but a girl I was head over feels for that I was seeing for a few months got cold on me and just dropped all communication out of nowhere. That was the last straw for me.

Now I'm actively trying to stick to whole foods when I can, dropped pop and juice entirely, and am loving seeing the weight shed off this quick, even if it is just water weight. I used to be really fit in highschool (6'3'', 185 lbs) playing almost every sport available, but at university I had pop at almost every meal and greasy food, it didn't take long for me to whack on the weight.

I just want to be back to a point where I could choose the woman I want, and also feel good about myself

We will do it together, user. I am going to hit 200 by Jan 1st of next year, that's my goal. I dont even remember when I was 200 pounds, thats how bad I let myself get as I grew up and shit.

Here's to acting on it.

Attached: 1298421928873.jpg (800x600, 60K)

How do I stop drinking so much? i drink almost two cups of tea an hour and my kidneys must hate it.

>friends come over
>make daiquiris
>they want sugar in theirs
>accidentally spill some sugar on counter and don't notice till the following day
>a horde of ants descends upon my kitchen
>put out traps but don't want to cook because there are still fucking ants everywhere
>use this as an excuse to eat pizza twice in a week and go to wendys (which I always regret)
Ugh. I managed to keep the pizza days to my TDEE, and the burgers were actually under, but it still feels terrible. And I finally killed all the ants off and cleaned my kitchen. Hopefully this week wasn't too much of a setback.

Attached: 1480923420257.png (516x557, 221K)

HEY FATTY
stop eating

Any books similar to "Four Pillars of Spiritual Transformation" that will make me stop craving for earthly desires - one of them being food?

too much deficit? i wouldnt mind adding 100gram of rice

Attached: 2019-01-16_01-14-29.png (628x980, 110K)

fuck off this is a anonymous imageboard not your reddit threads

Fuck I actually meant July of 2018. I'm too young to be old

what website gives that sort of charting

cronometer

i just turned 20, im 6'5 and 330 pounds
todays the day im gonna start turning my life around. ive never worked out a day in my life but im fucking sick of living like this.

You fuck off. You've been here two weeks tops, don't try to dictate what goes on in the /fat/ threads. We like swimbro here.

losing weight is mostly all diet, figure that shit out first

you HAVE to eat so work on taht first, then you can start actively going to the gym or running or biking when you get in the zone for it

Seems like father couldn't make it this time.

Confess to me instead

Attached: 1540408691372.png (1024x1280, 88K)

ate two kebaps yesterday and have a bad sleeping rhythm

>tfw the same as the maximum weight of a hammerhead shark

Nothing to confess today but my local pizza place is doing 5 free toppings on Tuesdays so the Tuesday after next I'm ordering two pizzas. It lines up perfectly with my next cheat day and also when I run out of chicken so I have to go to the grocery store the following day.

I had some leftover Munchies from the holidays, and had a few handfuls each day over the last few days instead of just throwing them out

Yeah, dad couldnt make it to a lot of times.

>We
Just because you samefag doesn't me the rest of us do. Notice it's only replying.

I want to try to lose 2.5-3 pounds a week. Will i have loose skin? I am 22 yo, 5'11 and 280 pounds.

it says I have to cook those! Maybe Ill just throw in some pre cooked turkey

Attached: 1547517608344.jpg (674x960, 85K)

relax guys, you're not yourself when your hungry, grab a snickers.

Attached: 0c8.jpg (563x542, 21K)

What are the real consequences of eating say 500 calories a day now that we know starvation mode is a myth?

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Attached: 1503977804890.png (425x686, 375K)

Completely destroying your muscles

Enjoy being a 19 BMI skinnyfat

Fatter = higher estrogens levels meaning you take longer to cum

>Keep saying I'll take it seriously
>Do well for 2 weeks
>Slip and fall back into bad habits

Why do you guys eat? Are you actually hungry or do you eat purely for pleasure despite not being hungry?

Attached: 1523752319001.png (1148x1137, 132K)

>See new flavour of crisps
>Always buy them
>Regret it
I also stress eat which is terrible

>280
probably

I got to my fatass weight because I ate my feelings and I love how food tastes.

Notice how it's only you giving him shit. I'm not even him but you're so fucked in the head you will make any excuse to believe I am. I could screen cap it, I could take pictures with my phone. Somehow you will believe it's a big conspiracy and it can't possibly just be that he's a bro and you're a jackass who hasn't been in this thread for very long so you sperg at people who have been here forever.

based NYR