Tfw shitting for the third time today

>tfw shitting for the third time today
hold me Jow Forums

Attached: 12d.jpg (680x515, 47K)

I shit thee times a day sometimes. What’s wrong with us

>fasting
>mfw haven't shit in 7 days

Attached: 1547346651078.jpg (641x530, 25K)

how much are you eating?
i am eating around 3100kcal, constantly bloated and on the brim of shitting myself

Took a 200mg caffeine pill this morning and still didn't shit, how am I supposed to cut if I only shit once every three days.
Anyone got the screenshot of fitgirl bulking problems?

Attached: 1544658271086.jpg (4904x1848, 318K)

my theory is that not the caffeine, but the pressure of the liquid in your stomach initiates the shitting.
i am drinking decaf only and have solid morning logs.
try to down 2 glasses of liquid if you think you should discharge

I ate something that fucked me up. Pissed from my ass 3-4 times today, my stomach was cramping like hell for a couple hours, at the height of which I wanted to die and threw up (thankfully my stomach was empty so I just hurt my throat a bit). Took a nap and felt much better.
If that was true, you'd be able to just drink a bit of water to do it.
You're right it's not the caffeine though, at least not just it. I've noticed a lot of times I'll make coffee and I'll get the shits before the first sip. Probably something to do with brain wiring/placebo effect that decaf gives you them.

>tfw shit AT LEAST 3 times a day always
when I eat something that upsets my stomach i shit 5 times in the span of a few hours, my asshole fucking burns when i have diarreah

great pic

mein kraft ruins it

slightly unrelated but today I went for a piss at least 8 times so far, I drank like 2.5L of water is this normal brehs?

idk sometimes I piss a lot, one time I pissed 12 times in the span of a few hours

I always shit at least twice a day. is that not normal?

depends, usually yes. i tend to notice that tap water goes much quicker through my system. but that's maybe just imagination
i used to be able to shit after downing a litre of water. shits weird mang

>kraft

U drink coffee to brah I would piss every 45 min if had the morning joe thought I had the clap

I shit 3-4 times a day minimum. Is it good?

it was hitlers book on his arts and krafts

you shit more when you have excess calories

sometimes I shit 4 or 5 times just doing squats

drink coffee and then go on a long run.