Acne scars

Did you guys manage to get rid of your acne scars ?

How?

Attached: 59ea28e.jpg (1080x1920, 202K)

not Jow Forums related
MODS

It kinda is related to health.

By growing up, I haven't had any zits since I was in middle school in the 1980s

Use retin a for 5-10 years, dermaroller 1.0mm, fraxel laser.

All you can really do is soften the edges and round them out so they don't cast as much of a shadow.

If you have deep ice pick scars you can try punch excision or TCA cross.

If you have ahallow, rolling scars, the first things I mentioned will help.

Improvement is usually in terms of 30% or so but it's better than nothing.

Hello there...

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Shalom.

This, also applying a vitamin C serum to your face daily, it speeds up skin regeneration.

Also moisturize daily, obviously

From the picture, retin a (something you should be using anyways for glamour gains), fraxel, and dermaroller will help.

Your scars are shallow and will benefit from any kind of collagen induction therapy. The cheapest and most cost effective is dernarolling. You can use a 1.0mm 200 needle roller on your face once a month, or a longer needle eg 2.0mm from a doctor (never use >1.0mm on your face on your own, it can do more harm than good).

A jannie, nontheless.

Attached: images (3).jpg (255x197, 9K)

scars aren't an indicator of a disease

They will get better over time.

ButI want them to get better now.

Dude nobody cares just grow a stubble.

What about me? I have scars on my shoulders and some on my chest. they look like pic related (not me).

Attached: bacne.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Situations you will be without a shirt
>A. by yourself
So nobody cares
>B. in the locker room
I hope you don't go in there trying to find someone to fuck
>C. with a girl
Same with having a smol benis, by the time you are taking your clothes off it won't matter. So stop being insecure about it, keep lifting, try seeing what things in your diet cause a breakout and ofcourse start talking to girls and get some pussy brother.
If a girl says you have bacne then just shrug it off. I have facial acne scars and I had a girl ride me, caressing my face and then she asked me if I had acne when I was younger and I just casually replied "yeah". No big deal.

Moisturise daily with cocoa butter after cleansing and drying the area.

It does make a visible difference.

why do you keep posting this
just go to the derma you poorfag

Yeah thanks mate. It's really prominent but I think having multiple bad things multiplies them. So since I have scars and I've gone fat I look extra shit, but once I cut I'll look less disgusting I think.

One issue I do have is some of them are like, sores, (the only way i can put it) and I'll wake up blood coming out or something. That's the part I find horrible more than the scars.

I have something just as fucked. I have acne in the back of my scalp for almost the past 5 years. When I eat a lot of carbs it gets so fucking bad that when I go to the bench press and I push my head on the towel over the bench sometimes blood will come out, so I get what you mean. But from what I've seen personally eating carnivore, but also not the extremely fat parts (like pork bellies), eating mostly pork chops who have a good amount of both protein and fats, my skin feels the best, so maybe try that out for a week.

Yeah I'll give it a go mate. I'm going to hit an 800 kcal/day limit for a few weeks to get myself down in fat and reduce blood sugar and all of that (((stuff))). Then I'll start fresh eating clean. That should help. Think fish will work? I've got tons.

And I've got that on the back of my neck just into the hairline unless I buzz it, then you can see it.

If you're going for that big of a deficit then I'd definitely recommend cutting all carbs and doing some fasting, cause otherwise I wouldn't be able to stick to it. I haven't tried fish but I doubt it's bad, it's mostly protein so give it a go for a bit and adjust.

Yeah I'm in university so once I come out of these exams I'll have a bit of a 'grace' period, easy mode for a few weeks so it's the best time to do it. Also getting over this bitch who I blame for the shit grades I'm going to get amongst other things, so nothing better than out-swolling any lad I see her with. Yeah and you're right about the fasting, did that 5:2 and lost a stone (14lb) but that was a while ago. It's good for you regardless and extends your life so it's worth a go. Carbs will be out for the 800kcal time

Is OTC differin a good enough retinoid?

How do you get retin a? Prescription? And how can I ask for it if my scars seen too bad

I ordered mine from safegenericpharmacy

No prescription, the shit comes from India

>safegenericpharmacy
>from India
Sounds sketch

Actually it's legit, plenty of good reviews and people swearing by it.

I'll check it out then. Thanks