Keratosis pilaris

have chest and backne
i treated the chest with alcohol and the redness and pimples got realy reduced

now my skin still has white bumps like chicken skinn
like the picture

the problem is Keratosis pilaris
requires almost the opposite treadment as akne...

has anyone had same problems or got rid of it

feel free to post other skin releated stuff.

Attached: a22e64836fcc9ed43f892ce41d754176.jpg (360x480, 23K)

I have this but I don’t really care about it desu. I think it will go away if you exfoliate really roughly in the shower and follow up with a moisturizer that has a specific ingredient (google it).

Tbh it will go away in the summer as I think sunlight is good for it.

sorry foor poor wording im phoneposting right now

kreatosis psilaris is caused by the skin producing to much creatin blocking the haircfolicles.

Mine (mostly) went away with moisturizer and exposing it to the sun a few hours a week. Just gotta go somewhere secluded shirtless and relax

you are what you eat

>the problem is Keratosis pilaris
requires almost the opposite treadment as akne..
What do you mean? You treat acne by reducing DHT levels in the skin.

>Keratosis pilaris
i got it all over my upper arms and somewhat across my chest and back. i sorta just ignore it

clean up your diet and develop a fasting routine
go watch Snake Diet videos

Used to have this.
Started scrubbing arms more vigorously and using more lotion, it's gone now.

I have it on the back of my arms and a little on my face

I have this.

Been using this gold bond cream shit my mom bought me. Seems to be working

I don't think you can get rid of it, but I've reduced it a lot by scrubbing it with exfoliant, then moisturising it. Doing it for about a week makes it look a lot better, but it comes back if I stop so i only do it when I know I'm going to maybe take my shirt of.

i tried everything under the sun to try to get rid of this, like im talking maybe $500 in skin creams off amazon and in stores and prescriptions.

fasting got rid of it once and for all

Fasting how long and how often?

They make lotions/moisturizers for this exact thing.

this is mainly because you are unhealthy with what you eat and you are probably overweight.

reducing body fat % and eating raw food will drastically reduce it

sugars, chicken and red meats are the worse are the worst food you can eat for this condition

Attached: 1543816310478.png (355x369, 80K)

i was doing 3 day block fasts

Cereva for rough and bumpy skin. It will clear it up and exfoliate at the same time.

Nothing worked for me (dry brushing, various moisturisers, creams, etc) but Paleo did. It does get better with age, though, so I guess you have something to look forward to as your hairline recedes

You fixed chest with alcohol? I never did anything for mines. Do you just take a cotton ball and put rubbing alcohol on it?

Don't exfoliate it, using a mosturizer can fix it tho.

exfoliation with salicylic acid and a louffa (puffy scrub) in morning, and glycolic acid and the louffa at night

I have that shit too, sharing what i learned:
- It's an incurable skin condition, but manageable up to the point you'll barely notice it.
- The follicles from certain area will over produce keratin, plugging the hole and eventually triggering an acne like infection
- Likely you'll have dry skin in that area so exfoliate with a loofah (to remove the keratin plugs after shower) and apply a moisturizer (i'm currently trying one based on oatmeal, tried ammonium lactate and aspirin based with no results)
- While sunlight (as in tanning) doesn't directly improve/worsen it, but in general unprotected exposure isn't good your skin and could exacerbate dryness or the product you're using (i.e sunscreen) could contribute to follicle infection/clogging
- Diet shouldn't significantly affect it
- Stress could, as it's still unknown why this happens

>tfw have this on my face
feels fucking terrible man

I have this
Went to a dermatologist and she said 20% of the population has it. It’ll never go away but you can make it better by using a lotion with salicylic acid. For example, cerave lotion for bumpy skin

i dont have it too bad on my arms but i also have bumps all over my thighs right above the knees

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (808x805, 480K)

akne is mostly because greasy skin and cloked pores while kreatosis is caused by dry skin.
most akne treadings can worsen it up and vice versa

no im skinny and yes im probably eating unhealthy
but i have to invest some heay work in healhy food without loosing weight.

do you think fasting would be ok or not recomended knowing the upper

I have it on the back of my arms Jow Forums.
Amlactin doesn't work. Should I kill myself?

It goes away when you’re older and the hairs fully grow out

But I'm 30 now.

Are the people giving obviosly wrong advice ITT just talking out of their ass, or do they legitimately think that is acne?

Isn't this shit generic?

I'm pretty sure some glycolic acid should help this. It's a fairly gentle chemical exfoliant. I use one from The Ordinary that seems to help the little white bumps I get on my chin.

Me too lad. My face is all red like a tomato on the cheeks because of it. Heard it will go away with age, but its still here at 20.

>creatin blocking the haircfolicles
wait, will I fuck it up even more if I take creatine?

Who gives a shit you prissy bitch, I have it on my lower legs and literally couldn't care less

See
The gold Bond is their rough and bumpy cream and a lot swear by it.

I have it, granted I'm not white so it's not noticable. Mostly on my legs, ass and upper arms. I just have a tub of Shea butter and it's been working wonders. You gotta moisturize.