What is the male equivalent to the gym thot?

What is the male equivalent to the gym thot?

Attached: 05D03EB2-41B7-4E29-AE2D-C800D3376395.jpg (1000x1238, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMWAt8amiQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jon skywalker

The himbo

Attached: 1546578062078.gif (425x425, 1.86M)

Curlbros

>singlet (homemade from a high school/college tee shirt is worse)
>jogging shorts or white 3/4 tights under shorts
>Jordans
>wireless Beats
>excess grunting for excessive PPL volume
>water jug with colored substance
>wrist straps

Zyzzions

This.
Or anything similar.
Another one could be the mexicans with tattoos and stringers wearing wrist wraps for EVERY EXERCISE

Attached: fag.jpg (640x640, 138K)

Natty?

The one who takes pictures of you while you try to work out. That and the guy who spends he whole time looking at himself in the mirror, wearing those tank tops that only cover the nipples with no sides, short shorts and compression tights, etc.

Thots exist as males, too. They're mostly twinks and twunks who go to the gym in super short shorts and do stupid exercises while looking all around for guys.

I see a guy like this with a hat, I think bald spot.

Roid monkey

Why the fuck are you even asking he's not that big.

Look at his shoulders and wrists. Seems about right.

I generally think balding or just uncultured.
Especially if they dress like that it has nothing to do with hiding your face at that point

The assthedicks twink

I usually wear a hat in the gym because my hair is messy and I don't wanna look homeless

The onions.

Any of those guys who wear the thin, almost spaghetti-strap style tanks that show their nipples.

But do you dress like a thundercunt wearing stringers and putting your hat backward during the entire workout?

I put a hat on sometimes but because I have long hair, but I always leave it facing foward. Unless I do Lat Pulldowns or OHP in which I need to flip it.

The betamale lifter.

He goes to the gym judging people. In silence, of course. He is too afraid of confrontation so he lets his rage build.

On his phone most of the time, looking at the ground. Avoiding eye contact with other people.

Headphones are a standard, because he feels himself too superior to talk to normal people, or "normies" in his lingo. This is his defense mechanism to cope with his lack of self confidence.

He judges people for liking mainstream things and having "no hobbies". But what are his hobbies? Playing Vidya games, masturbating to Chinese cartoon characters and possibly shitposting on a American/Japanese weeaboo forum.

He brings no value to the gym, yet he is completely self absorbed. Therefore he is the male equivalent of the gym THOT.

This. Idc that I look like a tool in a beanie
>work out in the morning and don’t want to shower twice
>bed head makes hair look like a rat nest or sticking up at weird angles
>even worse if I showered right before bed

This one right here.

Sooo basically Jow Forums?

This is me... besides the cartoons. I show up angry, I listen to music, and I lift. I try to ignore others because I don't trust anyone. The only time people look at me I I feel like they want to hurt or undermine me.

6' 3"
238lbs
(3x5)
BP 180lbs
Squat 210lbs
Dead 225lbs
Ohp 135lbs

How can I recover?

GOMAD+SS

youtube.com/watch?v=gMWAt8amiQk

Attached: the Chad Zolo.jpg (1152x1152, 383K)

Don't meme me I need help overcoming my paranoia, distrust, and lack of happiness.

the douchebags who curl in the squat rack, only work out arms+chest, walk around in those gay stringers, and poses in the mirrors

why the fuck do people wear hats and hoodies in the gym. Are you really still cold after few sets?
>muh hair
roasite detected

extremely well crafted reply magnet

Attached: 1423416620920.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

>6'3
>180 BP

Jesus, how fucking embarrassed are you on every rep you take?

This is all of my boys lmao

I do what I can. My chest has always been super weak. Before i broke my foot I had a 285 squat and well, now its 210 on a good day. My bench has always been stuck around 180-195

Naw just a dude with longer hair. Getting it all cut off tomorrow tho. Better not lose my strength like Samson

found the fat bald faggot that's always hot and has no hair to worry about

>wrist straps
i think you mean wrist wraps

Not meming, go to a psychologist. You have nothing to lose and the world to gain. If you don't like it, then don't go back. You're holding yourself back.

Thank you. I'm only half joking though.

This is me when there are no people I know at the gym. But when people I know are at the gym I’m social as fuck and cracking jokes. I must be a half thot according to this.

I don't have time at the moment. 5 classes and need a job.

I went to see a school counselor on several occasions and they just listened to me rant and never helped me, so I dont trust counselors.

Probably not but its definetly achiveable natty if you put in the effort.

>17
>5'6"
fucking kill me

dudes with these fucking tank top hoody hybrids. why would you ever were this shit unironically?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>here's your new assassin's creed main character, bro

You should consider donating it if its actually long

Me.

Attached: bortz_garters.jpg (1000x1414, 706K)

guys don't stop growing until they are in their twenties so don't get the rope out just yet

That's a dude.

>those numbers at that height and weight
Keep lifting I hope that this is your first few months of training. Do you go to a commercial gym?

>that nipple

Attached: 1531511977582.png (417x234, 111K)

Wtf is wrong with wearing a hoodie to the gym? Some of us like to sweat more

>t.hairy paki
Workout harder faggot

Terrible attitude. I had it before. Now I act all silly and pretend no one else is even there. Was do zercher squats earlier and pumped myself up like a madman.

a bro, or a lad if you're from the UK

bros/lads are loud attention whores who are compensating for anxiety by being macho

they often have a slack jawed half smile and slowly trail behind hot women while touching their chest and sucking on their lips with their eyebrows raised

Based and Baitpilled

This kids, is the smell of well done, meme tier bait.
Learn to respect posts like these.

Fucking hate people this like.
Also they're usually 5'6 and under with Batman tats. Like give up on your life, man.

Its alright friend, I'm 6'3 and I don't bother ever going above 225. I don't see the point. I can rock out like 60 pushups but benching is a hassle for me (fucked up shoulders) Don't see why people need to constantly lift heavier and heavier shit.

Mystery niggas! Thot Mode!

lmao r u me bro

b a s e d

Attached: download (12).jpg (350x205, 15K)

Thanks for noticing

Attached: bortz_makes_zircum.png (635x906, 246K)

>Tattooed mexicans
Ding ding ding

>high weights on bench
You're already dead.

artist or more from the first one you posted?

>mexicans with tattoos

And it's always a massive mural-sized tattoo of the virgin mary.

how miserable do you think he must be to be that dehydrated? he probably drank a gallon of water after that shoot/event

My bench has been around there for maybe 8 months... I've been trying to lose weight the entire time though sooo... idk. Should I drop barbell bench for fucking db? Idk.

If I see a buff manlet mexican with a virgin mary tattoo I haul ass cause most likely that's one of the Cholo's that spent time in jail.

I generally laugh at the ones with tribal bullshit though.

It’s sexless

Projecting

source???

"P-p-proj-jecting.." the eternal gymcel stammers, his eyes welling up with warm, salty tears.

He recognizes himself all too well in above post. To cope with the overwhelming feels, maybe later he will go to the gym and do his quota of low bar squats fueled by repressed anger.

but it is okay user.

You will eventually find a girlfriend who loves you for who you are.

...or will you?

>1pl8 OHP
>2pl8 Deadlift
Holy shit, what up skiny legs

Is 2019 the year of truthposting on Jow Forums?

when people wear those stringy looking tank tops I can't help but think they smell of BO

It's some sort of bizarre eyesight/smell Synesthesia

A personal trainer. God, I despise those fucks.

Post body, nigger

>Be jealous over jacked dude
"Haha he must be miserable! Yeah, no way could he be happy! I'm way better off being chubby!"

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4channel are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Gym thot = attention seeker

So the male version would be the guy hungry for attention, who is there not to build gains but just to show off. That's right, the "power"lifters. Lifts the most weight possible, the easiest way possible. Doesnt make any gains, too lazy to do it right both in gym and diet. Only cares about moving up in numbers, showing off the numbers in the gym and posting said numbers - just like thots do with pictures. Equally as distracting as thots by making noise, they are also ugly and smell even worse than the hoodies they are wearing while hogging a squatrack for 30 minutes to do 3 sets. I'd have more respect for a gymthot stealing two benches to do bosu ball bridge thrusts.

>smell synesthesia

If you care about the smell of sweat in a gym you just might have tiny bitch syndrome

dubs don't lie, this is the birth of a new meme...

The prettyboy twinks with abs but no muscle

There really isn't one. The qualifications to be a gym thot are (1) going to the gym, and (2) focusing on attracting attention rather than gains. There is no male equivalent of the gym thot, because male attentionwhores at the gym have to be Jow Forums because men have to be fit to look good. An attractive woman, on the other hand, requires no muscle mass to receive male attention.

Tldr: the worst curlbros at the gym actually work out at least, whereas gym thots are ONLY there to be seen

That is only a gymthot equivalent in gay gyms...and the modeling industry.

thank you very very very very very very much

I hope you as well as the other anonymous image-board users here have a wonderful Wednesday

Attached: shirtdesign.png (1061x1282, 8K)

Dyel detected. Moving big weight is inspiring. Don't be jealous.

This is going straight to the pasta jar, thanks my dude

Bench Bros that all gather around the benches and do a 1000 sets then leave. Maybe some curls while their bro is doing 15 rep sets.

And they all have bigger arms than you.

The final boss of the gym
Motherfucker had unlocked the 7 gym chakras and has achieved swloevanna

5’7
150lb
210bp
Bow before me longmen

>tfw be a dyel wearing a racer back tank top sometimes while doing advanced lifts at a commercial gym

Attached: finger_pepe.jpg (352x550, 19K)

this makes so much sense i dont like it

Why do you care?

Damnnnnn I wear Jordan's (buying gym shoes next friday) and wear wrist strap. In my defense I've had two compound fractures in my left wrist and a broken right wrist so the straps helps with any discomfort

Nike metcon 4s. Look into it

Being jacked is fine. I don't think he's malnourished or too skinny. But he's definitely dehydrated as fuck and if you don't see that/understand the difference, you're a moron.

The funniest part about this is that once you add up all the bars, that's actually higher than most ppl here squat.

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE

This guy knows

me