Becoming fit is gonna make you more respec-

Becoming fit is gonna make you more respec-

Attached: 1547587431429.png (1634x1200, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K7OVAGmymbQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaaki_Hatsumi
bullshido.org/Bujinkan_FAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good for him. I hope he makes it.

I went from 135lbs -> 225lbs fit and I still have social anxiety and all my other unconfident bullshit issues, i've been thinking about getting into martial arts.

Poor Jonah

He’s been jaded

God damn this dude is dealing with heavy internal shit. I really doubt he'll make it to 40 without roping.

I wish I had time to start a martial art at 36 years old

Thats pretty cool actually, good for him.

>sensai
What fucking mcdojo is he attending where the coach calls himself sensei? Teachers are professor

Jonah deserves to be treated better

>sensai
>BRAZILIAN jiu jitsu

Iktf want to do bujinkan even have a dojo in town thats part of the actual japanese bujinkan people and not the knock off noncontact stephan k hayes bullshit. But my shoulders are fucked and cant manage to get them rehabilitated to the point where Id be comfortable getting joint locked.

>jui jitzu

Hes a bit of a dumb cunt seems like. I thought he would've been more intelligent.

Jonah is making it, he's getting fit, directing his own movies, confronting personal demons. It's only a matter of time before he becomes a follower of Christ and leaves humanity behind.

good for Jonah but i've never understood how these famous/rich hollywood guys can be so beta and insecure, and fucking out-of-shape to boot

i'm 6' 2", good-looking, thin, college educated and have a full head of long hair. and i live in SoCal and am confident as fuck. i should drive the fuck up to LA for some auditions and mog everyone

Jonah's a fucking nice dude leave him alone, at least he's trying.

He wasn’t famous for being Chad, he was famous for being irl cartman

Because theres always a niche for that in film.

Why does he look so fucking tired

And who tf trains Jew Jitsu anymore

Woah there Chris Crocker! He can still be nice but he does seem to suffer from a slight case of DCS.

He's 35 yet he writes like he's 12.

Oh but how quicly the tables will turn when everyone realizes you have no talent.

He's never been the same ever since that whore french roastie insulted him on national television, honestly if he killed her right there people would've supported him

He's probably on minoxidil for dat receding hairline, hence the facial bloat, aging and bags under his eyes.

Also jew jitsu = krav maga

this fat fuck cant even spell jiu jitsu

What happened?

Also why does he look like he has the 1000 yard junkie stare. He looks horrible.

He just needs more time

>(((jui))) jitsu

Attached: 1545924334708.png (356x480, 6K)

>not training no gi at an MMA gym
Lmao, I would tap this man.

Attached: Aleks.webm (702x540, 2.81M)

>I know it sounds corny
Always with the food, Jonah

Attached: ornella-fleury.jpg (630x354, 23K)

They are nepotistic. They also happen to be part of God's chosen people(check for yourself if you don't believe me).
If you are, and are also willing to suck producer dick, I'm sure they will make some space for you.

COPE
O
P
E

youtu.be/K7OVAGmymbQ

That half nigga never fought a boxer in his life?
Embarassing.

Rude that.

He's some big stiff 6'8 dude that mostly grappled. No striking chops.

Attached: Holloway.webm (640x360, 525K)

I don't believe a word of that shit about being beaten up in high school. Also I can't wait for people to go "dude you know he does jiu jitsu?" any time this fatass is brought up. He'll be fat again in a few months anyways.

Fucking faggot id love to have a roll with this victim

>Be degraded as the goofy chubby guy in and outside of cinema
>Get fit and learn martial arts to salvage self esteem that has been chipped away by the lens of the entire world

I admire this dude so much

look at those flimsy jabs. he likely never even bothered to practice striking

Cringe

I'm not a celebrity so I wouldn't know how it feels to have hundreds of people laugh at you. But what should he care about a couple of Frenchies? They all hate Americans anyway.
What a pathetic excuse
"I thought we were friends."
After he goes on that show once. What a dumb broad.

She can't keep getting away with it

except he still has no self esteem and is just desperately trying all these different things that obviously aren't helping or he wouldn't feel the need to VS about it on social media. He looks like complete SHIT too. Like look at his face.

Why are you FUCKS all cheering for some god damned jew now anyways?

He's a fucking bitchy little victim

>bjj
>sensei
fucking americans ...

Is not about that m8 you can tell by jonahs face that the french woman triggered some high school bullying ptsd on him, that's the face of a man seriously considering shooting up a school

Because we all see a bit of ourselves in him. We want him to make it you faggot.

>Why are you FUCKS all cheering for some god damned jew now anyways?

Jow Forums has been completely subsumed with s󠀀oy󠀀 for a while now. It's full of underage b& faggots blowing sunshine up the ass of complete strangers over barely even beginning to try. Like the sort of person that waxes lyrical about how Special and Strong and Unique and Amazing every girl on Instagram or Twitter is.

>Training a martial art when you're past 30
He'll probably never be in another real fight in his life.
But if it helps him lose weight I guess it's good

>Because we all see a bit of ourselves in him.
speak for yourself. Faggot. I'm repulsed by him. His bitchy victimhood mentality as a rich hollywood millionaire, his appearance, his ethnicity

>i want to do naruto LARP
Top kek. The founder has literally zero credentials for any of the ryu he claims menkyo kaiden for. It's made up bullshit if you were to attend honbu, let alone anywhere else.

no shit you would tap him. he literally just started retard. good to see you're learning self-discipline while training in a martial art faggot.

You are angry and are likely living a life that you wish would go faster. It's alright, we've all been there. Some of us are still there.

where is the apology

Wrong again. I wish life was going by slower because I haven't accomplished as much as I'd like.

>He’s been jaded
no he's been JUSTed

Attached: 1516127415000.jpg (759x508, 110K)

WHAT

It's okay brother. We're here with you.

tons of bjjers are weird af

subhumans is more like it.

>clearly can't box worth shit
>doesn't even go for a shoot
Why, though.

well Jonah Feldstein (funny how Jews still don't use their last names to try to fool us) is doing it to get back at the big mean "bullies" in high school. I didn't think that was in the spirit of most martial arts.

He was high on pain killers

Attached: rusa alina zaleschenko 5.jpg (1080x1349, 122K)

Thats not what the internet says
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaaki_Hatsumi
Also no one is claiming this is legit ninjitsu its an independent martial art.

what an incel

No just an antisimitic altright nazi who can't accept that jews are allowed to hunt down everyone who ever dared put their dirty goy hands on them.

You seem like a miserable person. Maybe you should get offline and start working on some of your goals.

why the fuck is everyone in here defending or supporting a completely oversensitive beta jew?

I hope so. (((One))) less.

Jonah’s attitude is exactly the attitude you need to make it. If he’d realized this shit at 21 instead of 35 he’d be a slayer by now but it’s still better than nothing.

I really relate to this because I always looked down on fitness and lifting weights as a kid and teenager and even young adult. I thought it was for retarded jocks and I was too smart for that shit. I was a typical fedora tier nihilistic depressed sack of shit. Looking back I feel pity and disdain for that person. But mostly I’m just glad I realized that I was wrong about pretty much everything and just because shitty or good people say a thing is good, or bad, doesn’t make it that way. Each activity or ideology or value needs to be judged by its own merits and against your own personal goals.

>wiki
bullshido.org/Bujinkan_FAQ

The format is:

>big truth that no one wants to accept but must to ascend to greatness
>jew hate

The jew hate causes uproar and keeps needle-dicked beta faggots from seeing the initial truth. Obesity is a serious mental illness. You don't cure it by becoming skinny. That's treating a single symptom, not the cause.

>Obesity is a serious mental illness. You don't cure it by becoming skinny.

You can end every mental illness in 1-2 generations by killing all jews tho.

>gi wearing sissy triggered
lmao

I don't know if i can afford to join a bjj gym. I already have a gym membership ($65) and a rock climbing gym ($60) and the bjj gym is $115

250 a month seems too much

Just join a fucking Judo gym or go find a wrestling/catch wrestling gym.
BJJ is a meme for people who're scared of getting hurt but want to fight people.

Just start an underground fight club / worldwide terrorist organization
Jeeze, it's not hard

This dude just put out mid 90's.

Based Joan a hill

lel

I did the same thing, same weights and all

Because they don't deserve what they have. He's jewish so I'm not surprised. Look up the most drugged up, haggard, and dysfunctional stars in entertainment. Chances are it's because they didn't struggle for their spots and they know it.

this woman makes me weak

Attached: rusa alina zaleschenko 4.jpg (1080x1298, 154K)

ha

Attached: rusa alina zaleschenko 3.jpg (1024x1280, 296K)

3/?

Attached: rusa alina zaleschenko 2.jpg (768x960, 80K)

Oh shit that's close to where i live. I actually walk past clockwork pretty much every day

lost one

Attached: rusa alina zaleschenko 1.jpg (1080x1350, 260K)

HIM AND RILEY GETTING READY FOR THE BETA UPRISING

GOING TO GET REVENGE ON EUROPEAN COCKSUCKERS

Attached: 1519674543352[1].png (863x633, 800K)

this whore has no power over me

yikes

where do I follow her

>sperging out over stupid shit
The only reason they’re not called sensei is cause the Gracie’s didn’t want people remembering that most of what BJJ is, is based on judo groundwork. Acting like a marketing decision is a grand offense to the arts stupid

imagine wanting to roll on matts with other sweaty guys for two hours five days a week, must be fun, right? haha

>why aren’t you all reeeing about how much you hate jews
Cause this isn’t pol

It’s never too late to start training, OP. Instead of being an envious cunt you should hop on the mat and train.

Attached: 78BA98B2-C663-47AE-A555-09A97BE61077.jpg (750x933, 377K)

>he didn’t wrestle in highschool with his bros
>he didn’t wrestle with his father and brothers and friends of the family growing up
I’m sorry you missed one of the basic life experience based on a helping to make a man

Bruh unless you’re training at 10th planet you’re no gi game from an MMA gym is shit. Sit the fuck down pussy.

>judo and wrestling
>any different than BJJ in terms of safety
Jow Forums really doesn’t know shit about martial arts.

Does your last name end in stein, berg, blatt, or witz? If not, might want to forget about it kid.

Would rape her 36 times alternating between ass and pussy before putting her in the oven