What held you back?

>if coach would've put me in fourth quater, we wouldve been state champs
>i wouldve gotten a college scholarship
>i wouldve gone pro
>i wouldve won the super bowl mpv
>no doubt
>no doubt in my mind
instead im a wage cuck posting on this shit site with you fags.

Attached: tom brady.jpg (228x225, 9K)

lack of parental guidance and discipline because my father had a fatal disease. Not his fault and I don't blame my parents, but I'm slowly teaching myself to be an adult at 28 and it's frustrating and slow. Getting there though, and that's what matters.

Attached: end_it.png (688x496, 693K)

>t. never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Lack of confidence to step up to bigger and better teams in soccer. Just wallowed in the same teams my friends played in despite constantly being told I won't get scouted sitting there.

My dad moved away when I was 8 and my mother was an outside salesman and would be gone probably 10 days a month. My stepdad is weird and talks in riddles because he's dumb and has no brevity but tries to be deep. I had no siblings. So I grew up unsocialized and unmotivated and never did sports and was socially retarded because I was raised by television.

Myself and myself alone.

I hate you whiny faggots shut the fuck up and stop blaming others for your failures.

Hurrrdurrr option A failed :'( :'( :'( welps nothing i can do about it now but cry on Jow Forums

How is this blaming somebody else?

>if my mom hadn't laughed at me when I went for that very first walk with a girl
>things would have been different
>I wouldn't have been scared
>I wouldn't have become so ashamed so early
>I would be a 30you virgin now

The reality is I was a sperg in school. Then when I wwent to college I had already been ashamed of being a virgin which only got worse with time. And I'm still a virgin not because my mom laughed at me when I was young (although it did have a direct and very negative effect on me) but because I found a very useful excuse not to put myself out there.

>what held you back

Well I was practically a criminal in those days so I was kicked out for a reason
Yeah I played football but was let go for other reasons

Attached: DVKt6VEX4AAkfVe.jpg (628x623, 35K)

Your parent's are responsible for your actions until the day you die.

Getting injured in practice and never played the sport the same ever since. I still got college offers but, did not take them since my body just couldn't take it anymore.

As a kid was sensitive with high IQ, negatively impacted me socially. Parents didnt instill discipline at all or cared about setting me up for success in any area that wasnt grades. Had a ton of negative social experiences that still present a solid handicap today. Trying to get over it and lead the life I want to. Tbh im scared lads but we only get the one.

Same but my dad goes away for business trips for for 1-2 months and usually only stays a week in between trips. It’s been that way since I was in elementary school, I’m 20 now but whatever.

Based

>Mom refused to sign the release form for football because her baby might have gotten a booboo
She's also an open commie. I hate her.

Myself.

If I wasn’t so focused on JV cross country all through high school then I swear I could have played D1 ice hockey

Avulsion fracture of my pelvis while warming up one day is my main excuse. In reality, i had neither the mental fortitude nor aspiration to push for commonwealth nor Olympics in hurdles.

myself. i threw it away after being sponsored and scouted by top teams, because it wasn't fun anymore and i wanted to just go home from school and hang out with my friends instead of training every day.

Swimming wasn't fun anymore, but I also wasn't that good. Five or six guys better than me in my year at my specialty in the section.
I could've continued at university but I wasn't into in anymore and I wasn't interested in continuing in a brand new environment.

GON MEGGIT

Attached: 1547068461092.png (850x851, 1.18M)

I had 3 big concussions as a kid and there's no way it helped
Started hanging out with the skaters and doing drugs trying to chase adrenaline

having a weak father figure (read: literal factual capeshit-worshipping sóyboy) who was too much of a pussy to lay down the law in his own house and refused to discipline my oldest brother when he would have near-daily explosive shitfits with my mom until the day he left for college
everyone deals with bullies. but when the bully lives with you pretty much 24/7 and the one man who can stop him takes his side at the expense of alienating his wife and his other two sons? that kinda fucks your head.
ironically i seem to have inherited my father’s cowardice, i am not capable of initiating any kind of romantic relationship and i have blown so many god damn opportunities to show the world my talents because i couldnt push myself hard enough to get my name out there. i know exactly what i need to do to succeed at my goals and i always fail to follw through. oh well. the silent handsome loner life is far from the worst.

Attached: AA14EA91-497A-42F5-A9AD-1B653B89ADB3.jpg (750x390, 82K)