Who would win in a fight?

Attached: Capture.png (1076x594, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8-Pd_ekD98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guy who fights

Left and it would be bad

>Implying a mere human can beat Khabib in any form of combat

Attached: forextraspecialretards.png (645x729, 105K)

Most wrestlers including Khabib can only wrestle.

Man I’d be inclined to think that Clarence could simply overpower him but then again Khabib has fantastic core strength and is one of the greatest fighters of all time, he also has a particular penchant for smashing Irishmen.

You really don’t need to strike, it’s completely worthless 1v1

>can only wrestle
Lel, Khabib would KO Clarence.
Overpower him and do what exactly? Khabib is infinitely more skilled than Clarence in every area of combat. Royce Gracie tapping out all the big guys should have taught everyone by now, that power only means something if that person has the skills to use their power.

Attached: sackofpotatoes.gif (500x235, 2.75M)

I've been on fit 2 years and I never looked into clarence until he was in my YouTube suggestions the other day
Very impressive stuff, with his work ethic and humble personality I'd hate to think he'd lower himself to do steroids but at least he's not tatted roid monkey huge.

is this bait or are you a retard?

Nigga that guy is reaching elite weightlifting of course hes gonna roid

>Lifts the same as/more than actual Oly Weightlifters
>Not a roid monkey
Pick one

Khabib would go easy on Clarence and submit him in less than 10 seconds, without ground and pound.

This would be a fight between an athletic white belt and an otherworldy assasin who consistently and consecutively taps world class black belts and olympic wrestlers in training.

Kebab

clarence has 60 pds on khabib, why do people think it would even be close
it's 155 to 220

Attached: 1542576263480.jpg (472x874, 72K)

FUCK KEBABS
YUGOSLAVIA NEVER DIES!

Attached: Ph4Aw59.jpg (341x274, 28K)

no muscles in the face

TRIPS OF TRUTH

>tfw judo coach is yugo and he's based as fuck and an absolute barbarian

he makes cycling jokes in his videos, lives in ireland where it's legal, and doesn't compete (where he would have to pass tests)

he hit natty limit like 4 years ago (89 kgs or so, still fuckheug lifts) and then gets injured. He comes back, quickly gains 10kg of muscle, and his lifts go up even more. shit doesn't happen naturally, at that point natural progress slows to a crawl. That's when he hopped on juice. Nobody hates on the man for roids, just don't kid yourself that he's natty you fucking moron

Attached: 069_ugrLVgh.gif (353x260, 1.36M)

anything can happen in a fight. one bad move, twisting your ankle, etc.

that said, khabib is a great fighter and knows how to punish somebody quickly and effectively. he also knows how to withstand punches and respond in turn.

i'd give khabib 99% odds in a cage match and 90% odds in a street fight, only because more random shit can happen due to the terrain

Attached: Fedor vs Hong Man Choi.webm (640x360, 638K)

Can’t train the brain to work without oxygen, which is what’s gonna happen when khabib chokes him out

He's not natty, but I don't see why that matters. He's cool guy who wants to get stronger.

Steroids doesn't mean you are a shitty person, you gotta realize that for people like Clarence he's played the game, he knows every in and out to every single mechanic of the game, but he also realizes there is a giant amount of DLC content that he can't and will never be able to play if he doesn't make choice to do so. If you are that serious about fitness i would never judge you for using.

>implying Clarence is a human

Top laff

Steroids aren't legal in ireland wtf

shit i'm wrong on that

Fpbp
Wonder why the thread didn't end here you fucking idiots

It makes me cringe so hard to see a Striker get caught with a wrestlers overhand, especially one of Connors caliber.

Are you aware that you're an NPC?

Khabib weighs around 190 outside of camp, and even in competition, they rehydrate after weighing in so he's actually more like 170 lbs.

It's because Conor was so scared and preoccupied of the takedown. If it was boxing then there's no chance he gets hit like that, but MMA is MMA not kick boxing. I would conjecture guys like Lomachenko would fall for the same shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8-Pd_ekD98
>implying
Khabib would murder that dude in 20 seconds flat. I seen bigger dudes get dominated by non-professional fighters in street fight videos.

>a boxer would do badly in mma but it's okay if an mma guy gets cracked by a common tactic in mma
???

This. I don't think Khabib would punch the shit out of someone with no experience unless they were talking mad shit

Loma started in Sambo. Check out some of his early videos in wrestling. He has pretty decent base and takedowns.

sam hyde

Most lifters can only lift.

>I'd hate to think he'd lower himself to do steroids

Attached: feels super2.jpg (416x416, 49K)

>fighters at 155 actually weight 15

Attached: brainlet.png (726x686, 74K)

Cro-Cop (a striker) got knocked out by Randleman's (a wrestler) left hand because he was too preoccupied with avoiding the takedowns. This isn't uncommon. Watch more MMA you casual.

Wasn't this question pretty much settled after UFC 1?

Attached: 424ad-1532711844-800.jpg (800x533, 67K)

Idk maybe the guy who has trained and fought since he was 5 years old and is considered to be the greatest grappler MMA has seen. These threads are so retarded.

>Are you aware that you're an NPC?
Kinda pointless question, dont you think?

Attached: 1536483967079.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Sam Hyde looks like THAT?